Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's Play Pokémon Fire Red! Canceled due to screenshot issues...

3 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Which Starter Pokémon should I choose (even though I'll probably go with Charmander)?

Let's Play Pokémon Fire Red! Canceled due to screenshot issues... - Page 7 Empty0%Let's Play Pokémon Fire Red! Canceled due to screenshot issues... - Page 7 Empty 0% 
[ 0 ]
Let's Play Pokémon Fire Red! Canceled due to screenshot issues... - Page 7 Empty80%Let's Play Pokémon Fire Red! Canceled due to screenshot issues... - Page 7 Empty 80% 
[ 4 ]
Let's Play Pokémon Fire Red! Canceled due to screenshot issues... - Page 7 Empty20%Let's Play Pokémon Fire Red! Canceled due to screenshot issues... - Page 7 Empty 20% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

Let's Play Pokémon Fire Red! Canceled due to screenshot issues... - Page 7 Empty Re: Let's Play Pokémon Fire Red! Canceled due to screenshot issues...

Post by Guest 29th April 2013, 5:04 pm

You have to turn it on first, otherwise, it's just the C-Gear that's on the touch screen.

Back to top Go down

Let's Play Pokémon Fire Red! Canceled due to screenshot issues... - Page 7 Empty Re: Let's Play Pokémon Fire Red! Canceled due to screenshot issues...

Post by Truthseeker4449 29th April 2013, 5:05 pm

Ah! Now I remember it.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30th April 2013, 10:40 pm

Here's Part 20!

This part will mainly deal with me kicking Team Rocket's ass for taking over Silph Co. I do check out a few other things though. Anyway, let's get started:

Spoiler:

Last edited by jokool on 30th April 2013, 10:50 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Derped up.......)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 3rd May 2013, 12:01 am

Time for Part 21!

In this part, I'll be training on Cycling Road and heading into Fuchsia City, so let's get started:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 3rd May 2013, 6:18 am

Go back to the Safari Zone, there's some really good stuff out there. And I mean really good. And I'm not talking about Pokemon either.

Plus you really can't continue without going back
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 3rd May 2013, 7:19 am

You picked wisely this time, young padawan. :yoda:

Also, it's actually really cheap, as Poke Dollars is the Americanized Yen, which I believe has an exchange rate of 1 penny=1 yen (last time I checked, anyway; it's still pretty cheap). So you're really paying ~$5 for the game.

Given that they give you 30 Great Ball-type items, you're actually getting a bargain.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 3rd May 2013, 7:20 am

They do take all of them back...
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 3rd May 2013, 7:22 am

Still.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 3rd May 2013, 1:25 pm

Truthseeker4449 wrote:Go back to the Safari Zone, there's some really good stuff out there. And I mean really good. And I'm not talking about Pokemon either.

Plus you really can't continue without going back

Oh yeah, I'll do that too, probably after the gym.

Lief Katano wrote:You picked wisely this time, young padawan. :yoda:

Also, it's actually really cheap, as Poke Dollars is the Americanized Yen, which I believe has an exchange rate of 1 penny=1 yen (last time I checked, anyway; it's still pretty cheap). So you're really paying ~$5 for the game.

Given that they give you 30 Great Ball-type items, you're actually getting a bargain.
Thank you my master. *bows*

Also, I know, I was just joking around (did something similar when they asked for 50 Pokédollars to get in the Pewter Museum earlier in the LP).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12th May 2013, 4:07 pm

Here's the long overdue part 22!

This part, I'll be dealing with the Fuchsia City Gym. I'm going to try something different for this part and play as I type, so let's get started:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 12th May 2013, 4:30 pm

I'm sure you noticed this, but the walls aren't completely invisible. Each wall tile has white corners.

Also don't forget to keep track of how much money you throw away while exploring the Safari Zone.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 12th May 2013, 5:19 pm

I think that the Psychic types might be there to make the invisible wall.

Also it could be because Psychic types can make illusions (sorta), and Koga's a ninja. Fantasy ninjas, at least, use the power of illusion.

Or both.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12th May 2013, 7:00 pm

Truthseeker4449 wrote:I'm sure you noticed this, but the walls aren't completely invisible. Each wall tile has white corners.

Also don't forget to keep track of how much money you throw away while exploring the Safari Zone.
Yeah, I did notice that. Still annoying to navigate through though...

And thanks for the reminder.

Lief Katano wrote:I think that the Psychic types might be there to make the invisible wall.

Also it could be because Psychic types can make illusions (sorta), and Koga's a ninja. Fantasy ninjas, at least, use the power of illusion.

Or both.
Good points.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13th May 2013, 3:25 pm

Part 23 will be a brief update, so let's get started:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 13th May 2013, 5:57 pm

How much money did you spend?
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next