Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's Play Pokémon Fire Red! Canceled due to screenshot issues...

3 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Which Starter Pokémon should I choose (even though I'll probably go with Charmander)?

Let's Play Pokémon Fire Red! Canceled due to screenshot issues... - Page 5 Empty0%Let's Play Pokémon Fire Red! Canceled due to screenshot issues... - Page 5 Empty 0% 
[ 0 ]
Let's Play Pokémon Fire Red! Canceled due to screenshot issues... - Page 5 Empty80%Let's Play Pokémon Fire Red! Canceled due to screenshot issues... - Page 5 Empty 80% 
[ 4 ]
Let's Play Pokémon Fire Red! Canceled due to screenshot issues... - Page 5 Empty20%Let's Play Pokémon Fire Red! Canceled due to screenshot issues... - Page 5 Empty 20% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

Let's Play Pokémon Fire Red! Canceled due to screenshot issues... - Page 5 Empty Re: Let's Play Pokémon Fire Red! Canceled due to screenshot issues...

Post by Guest 22nd April 2013, 5:21 pm

Part 15 is going to be just a brief part about exploring the Pokémon Tower, so let's get started:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Let's Play Pokémon Fire Red! Canceled due to screenshot issues... - Page 5 Empty Re: Let's Play Pokémon Fire Red! Canceled due to screenshot issues...

Post by Truthseeker4449 22nd April 2013, 5:34 pm

*knows something you don't know, but is going to keep my mouth shutt*
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 22nd April 2013, 6:08 pm

If you desire to know how ti move on with this game now:
Spoiler:
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23rd April 2013, 2:51 pm

Here's part 16! Again, kinda brief (mainly some training), but anyway, let's get started:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 23rd April 2013, 3:07 pm

Ooooor yeh could be patient with yer current fish.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23rd April 2013, 3:52 pm

Maybe.... It would be easier now that there's stronger trainers and wild Pokémon around.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25th April 2013, 2:14 am

Time for Part 17!

This time, I'm exploring Celadon City and burning down the gym! Evil Laughter

So anyway, let's get started:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 25th April 2013, 7:16 am

I must now catch up on mine.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 25th April 2013, 7:24 am

You use the Tea to get into Saffron. In RBY it was one of the vending machine items, but it was changed to prevent sequence breaking.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 25th April 2013, 7:26 am

So much for letting him figure it out on his own....
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 25th April 2013, 7:30 am

To prevent him from trying to figure out how to give that to Oak? Gladly.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 25th April 2013, 7:36 am

I would've loved to see him try. It's one thing to watch an LP by an experienced player, it's quite another to see a LP by a newb.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25th April 2013, 9:37 am

I figured that I had to give one of those guys in the gates something to drink, so I probably would have figured it out eventually.

It's funny though. All this inexperience reminds me of when I played Gold version (my first Pokémon game) for the first time.

One example of my inexperience in that game was trying to get to Kanto after defeating the elite 4. I got the ticket, but somehow, I didn't know what it was for and though it was for the magnet train.....

What's even worse, I literally spent days in the Goldenrod station waiting for a train that was never coming... Sorry

Eventually, I decided to check my ticket and realised my big derp up...

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 25th April 2013, 4:31 pm

What was the ticket really for?
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25th April 2013, 5:02 pm

The ship in Olivine City (SS Aqua)....

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next