Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's Play Pokémon Fire Red! Canceled due to screenshot issues...

3 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Which Starter Pokémon should I choose (even though I'll probably go with Charmander)?

Let's Play Pokémon Fire Red! Canceled due to screenshot issues... - Page 8 Empty0%Let's Play Pokémon Fire Red! Canceled due to screenshot issues... - Page 8 Empty 0% 
[ 0 ]
Let's Play Pokémon Fire Red! Canceled due to screenshot issues... - Page 8 Empty80%Let's Play Pokémon Fire Red! Canceled due to screenshot issues... - Page 8 Empty 80% 
[ 4 ]
Let's Play Pokémon Fire Red! Canceled due to screenshot issues... - Page 8 Empty20%Let's Play Pokémon Fire Red! Canceled due to screenshot issues... - Page 8 Empty 20% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

Let's Play Pokémon Fire Red! Canceled due to screenshot issues... - Page 8 Empty Re: Let's Play Pokémon Fire Red! Canceled due to screenshot issues...

Post by Guest 13th May 2013, 6:03 pm

Just 1000 Pokédollars.

Back to top Go down

Let's Play Pokémon Fire Red! Canceled due to screenshot issues... - Page 8 Empty Re: Let's Play Pokémon Fire Red! Canceled due to screenshot issues...

Post by Guest 15th May 2013, 7:43 pm

Time for part 24!

This part I'll be typing as I play like I did a few days ago, so let's get started:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 15th May 2013, 7:46 pm

You should come back to the caves later. You came pretty close to something very cool. Also now that you have surf, you can return to the start of the tunnel to Lavender Town. Go south from there along the river.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15th May 2013, 8:05 pm

I figured I was getting close to Articuno, but since I didn't have that many Pokéballs left (only about 15(?) regular, 15(?) great, 0 ultra, and 1 master (but I want to hang onto that for later)), I figured that there was no point in continuing.

Also, I did forget that I could head back to the Power Plant, but again, no point in going after Zapdos yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 15th May 2013, 8:20 pm

Do you want to revive your fossil?

If yes, go to Pallet Town.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 7th June 2013, 8:28 pm

*blows the dust off of the LP*

*cough cough* It's time for Part 25!

This one will be brief since I mainly just did a bunch of trainer battles, but anyway, let's get started:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 7th June 2013, 8:53 pm

Ironically, I defeated Emerald's Fisherman Andrew last night. That incarnation is very pissed off for whatever reason.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 7th June 2013, 8:58 pm

FINALLY
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 7th June 2013, 8:59 pm

Truthseeker4449 wrote:Ironically, I defeated Emerald's Fisherman Andrew last night. That incarnation is very pissed off for whatever reason.

This one only had 2 Magikarp. :P

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 7th June 2013, 9:02 pm

jokool wrote:
Truthseeker4449 wrote:Ironically, I defeated Emerald's Fisherman Andrew last night. That incarnation is very pissed off for whatever reason.

This one only had 2 Magikarp. :P
Pissy Pants had one Magikarp and one Tentacool. I can't remember his third though.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10th June 2013, 3:38 pm

Time for Part 26!

This time, I'll be taking on Sabrina and her gym trainers. I also battle a few other trainers and do a few other things, so let's get started:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10th June 2013, 3:42 pm

Oooooookaaaaaaaay..... Are the pics coming up broken for you guys?

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 10th June 2013, 3:44 pm

Yes, but the site is currently up for the moment.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 10th June 2013, 3:47 pm

Yep.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10th June 2013, 3:49 pm

Odd....... I wonder what's up?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next