Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's Play Pokémon Fire Red! Canceled due to screenshot issues...

3 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Which Starter Pokémon should I choose (even though I'll probably go with Charmander)?

Let's Play Pokémon Fire Red! Canceled due to screenshot issues... - Page 6 Empty0%Let's Play Pokémon Fire Red! Canceled due to screenshot issues... - Page 6 Empty 0% 
[ 0 ]
Let's Play Pokémon Fire Red! Canceled due to screenshot issues... - Page 6 Empty80%Let's Play Pokémon Fire Red! Canceled due to screenshot issues... - Page 6 Empty 80% 
[ 4 ]
Let's Play Pokémon Fire Red! Canceled due to screenshot issues... - Page 6 Empty20%Let's Play Pokémon Fire Red! Canceled due to screenshot issues... - Page 6 Empty 20% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

Let's Play Pokémon Fire Red! Canceled due to screenshot issues... - Page 6 Empty Re: Let's Play Pokémon Fire Red! Canceled due to screenshot issues...

Post by Guest 26th April 2013, 4:41 pm

Time for Part 18! This part will be all about how Eevee dismantled Team Rocket on their home turf, so let's get started:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Let's Play Pokémon Fire Red! Canceled due to screenshot issues... - Page 6 Empty Re: Let's Play Pokémon Fire Red! Canceled due to screenshot issues...

Post by Lief Katano 26th April 2013, 4:59 pm

I'd recommend using a Moon Stone on Nidorino earlier, as Horn Drill, while it's an insta-kill, rarely hits, like most techniques of its nature, and evolving it sooner gets better stats.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26th April 2013, 5:34 pm

I might do that. Nidoking can learn Megahorn at around level 44 (if I remember correctly) which is pretty good.

Oh, real quick, is there a tutor in this game that can reteach moves for heart scales (or something else)?

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 26th April 2013, 5:38 pm

They use Mushrooms, but I forget where they are.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26th April 2013, 5:38 pm

Hmmm.... I'll have to look into that later.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 26th April 2013, 5:48 pm

Yeah, one BigMushroom or two TinyMushrooms. He's located on the Sevii Isles, which you can get to after you beat Blaine, I believe.

Remember, though: for whatever reason, the only relearnable moves are moves from the Pokemon's current species.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26th April 2013, 5:53 pm

Right, so Nidoking can't remember Horn Drill, Raichu can't remember Thunder, etc.

I do like Horn Drill, but I guess it would take a while to get Nidorino up to that high a level. The main move I want to teach Nidorino is Earthquake, but he can only learn that as a Nidoking and by TM (which I think you get after beating Giovanni for the gym badge).

Let's see, Earthquake, Mega Horn..... Hmmmm.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 26th April 2013, 6:11 pm

Yeah. It'd take too long for a move like that.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28th April 2013, 11:18 pm

Time for Part 19!

This time, I'm exploring many different areas and trying to catch a very obese Pokémon, plus a bunch of other things, so let's get started:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 29th April 2013, 7:00 am

I wouldn't call the other versions of the Itemfinder automatic. Though of all the versions, it does require the most work to use as the other required you to tap the screen and gave the item's location.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 29th April 2013, 7:09 am

It was even worse in GSC and maybe the original RBY. I don't think there were arrows.

On the other hand, yeah, the Marowak ghost is one of the only two Pokémon in the series that can't be caught (if memory serves). Even if you get it to sleep, knock it down to 1 HP, and use a Master Ball (via cheating), it will dodge the Poké Ball.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29th April 2013, 10:29 am

Truthseeker4449 wrote:I wouldn't call the other versions of the Itemfinder automatic. Though of all the versions, it does require the most work to use as the other required you to tap the screen and gave the item's location.

In BW/B2W2, it pops up on the touch screen and pings automatically when you walk near an item, then points you to it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaede Akamatsu 29th April 2013, 12:35 pm

Hey Jokool. I heard if you use the Itemfinder on the spot where Fuji was standing on, you get a Soothe Bell.
Kaede Akamatsu
Kaede Akamatsu

: Piano Freak :

Myers-Briggs Type : ISFP
Alignment : Neutral Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29th April 2013, 2:27 pm

Interesting. I'll have to check that out later.

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 29th April 2013, 5:01 pm

jokool wrote:
Truthseeker4449 wrote:I wouldn't call the other versions of the Itemfinder automatic. Though of all the versions, it does require the most work to use as the other required you to tap the screen and gave the item's location.

In BW/B2W2, it pops up on the touch screen and pings automatically when you walk near an item, then points you to it.
Really? I don't remember that...
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next