Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's Play Pokémon Fire Red! Canceled due to screenshot issues...

3 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Which Starter Pokémon should I choose (even though I'll probably go with Charmander)?

Let's Play Pokémon Fire Red! Canceled due to screenshot issues... - Page 3 Empty0%Let's Play Pokémon Fire Red! Canceled due to screenshot issues... - Page 3 Empty 0% 
[ 0 ]
Let's Play Pokémon Fire Red! Canceled due to screenshot issues... - Page 3 Empty80%Let's Play Pokémon Fire Red! Canceled due to screenshot issues... - Page 3 Empty 80% 
[ 4 ]
Let's Play Pokémon Fire Red! Canceled due to screenshot issues... - Page 3 Empty20%Let's Play Pokémon Fire Red! Canceled due to screenshot issues... - Page 3 Empty 20% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

Let's Play Pokémon Fire Red! Canceled due to screenshot issues... - Page 3 Empty Re: Let's Play Pokémon Fire Red! Canceled due to screenshot issues...

Post by Truthseeker4449 11th April 2013, 7:10 am

First man on the moon.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

Let's Play Pokémon Fire Red! Canceled due to screenshot issues... - Page 3 Empty Re: Let's Play Pokémon Fire Red! Canceled due to screenshot issues...

Post by Guest 11th April 2013, 9:48 am

Ding ding ding!

*gives Truthseeker4449 cookies*

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 11th April 2013, 4:59 pm

*is crushed by the cookies*
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11th April 2013, 7:50 pm

You okay under those cookies?

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 11th April 2013, 8:09 pm

*grumbles something along the lines of "nobody ever bothers to help me in a situation like this"*
*manages to crawl out from under the cookies*

While I have not memorized the exact date, apart from the year, given the previous screenshots and what I remember from my own gameplay experiences.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11th April 2013, 10:20 pm

I was about to dig you out, but you posted before I finished typing this out...

Anyway, here's Part 7:

This time, I explore Route 3, catch a new member of my team, make my way closer to Mt. Moon, and do other things. So let's get started:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 11th April 2013, 10:33 pm

I still say you should try training the Magikarp.
Also, my two cents are that Nidoran's nature is actually bad because of the defence, minus.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11th April 2013, 10:38 pm

I am a little concerned with the lowered defense, but hopefully, it won't be a problem.

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 12th April 2013, 7:27 am

You've got no patience for training fishies D:
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13th April 2013, 12:32 am

It's time for Part 8!

This part is all about Mt. Moon and kicking some Rocket Grunt butt, plus other exciting things (and some boring things)! So let's get started:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 13th April 2013, 7:19 am

Dude, you should've gotten the Dome Fossil? D:
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaede Akamatsu 13th April 2013, 7:31 am

My advice? Don't evolve Nidorino until it learns all its moves.

And I agree with Lief. Kabutops is much cooler than Omastar. :I
Kaede Akamatsu
Kaede Akamatsu

: Piano Freak :

Myers-Briggs Type : ISFP
Alignment : Neutral Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13th April 2013, 9:26 am

Yeah, definitely going to wait on using the moon stone.

As for the fossil, at the time I chose it, I was thinking I needed a more defensive Pokémon for my team. But it doesn't really matter at this point since I can't revive it until much later...

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 13th April 2013, 9:31 am

Now that I think about it, those fossils won't do you much good because of how late in the game you can revive them. Especially since you don't have the patience to train a Magikarp. Level 15, then it can fight on its own
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13th April 2013, 8:20 pm

Here's part 9!

Quick question before I begin: Does anyone know if you can play and save another game (like say I wanted to play a Mario game) without messing up the other save?

Anyway, this time, I'll be checking out Cerulean City and the surrounding areas, then fighting Misty! So let's get started:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next