Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's Play Pokémon Fire Red! Canceled due to screenshot issues...

3 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Which Starter Pokémon should I choose (even though I'll probably go with Charmander)?

Let's Play Pokémon Fire Red! Canceled due to screenshot issues... - Page 4 Empty0%Let's Play Pokémon Fire Red! Canceled due to screenshot issues... - Page 4 Empty 0% 
[ 0 ]
Let's Play Pokémon Fire Red! Canceled due to screenshot issues... - Page 4 Empty80%Let's Play Pokémon Fire Red! Canceled due to screenshot issues... - Page 4 Empty 80% 
[ 4 ]
Let's Play Pokémon Fire Red! Canceled due to screenshot issues... - Page 4 Empty20%Let's Play Pokémon Fire Red! Canceled due to screenshot issues... - Page 4 Empty 20% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

Let's Play Pokémon Fire Red! Canceled due to screenshot issues... - Page 4 Empty Re: Let's Play Pokémon Fire Red! Canceled due to screenshot issues...

Post by Guest 13th April 2013, 11:51 pm

Quick update for part 10:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Let's Play Pokémon Fire Red! Canceled due to screenshot issues... - Page 4 Empty Re: Let's Play Pokémon Fire Red! Canceled due to screenshot issues...

Post by Truthseeker4449 14th April 2013, 9:04 am

jokool wrote:
Spoiler:
The Starmie is the real danger, that Staryu is there to make you overconfident. I personally have trouble at this part too, but I normally pick Bulbasaur so I don't usually have that big of an issue. What I do is grind to level 22.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14th April 2013, 7:05 pm

Time for Part 11!

This time, I'm level grinding mostly, but I do try my rematch with Misty plus a few other things. So let's get started:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 14th April 2013, 7:14 pm

*cough*S.S. Anne in Vermillon south of Cerulean, gotten to via Underground Tunnel thing*cough*
*cough*get HM01 there*cough*
*cough*murder Blue's team*cough*
*cough*evolve Gloom into Vileplume before this LP ends or I will stab you with my rusty dagger*cough*
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 14th April 2013, 7:15 pm

Now I remember! I was grasping at straws myself for where you got Cut. This reminds me that I should get back to my own LP.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14th April 2013, 7:43 pm

Ah, thanks guys! I'll start on that next time then!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15th April 2013, 9:56 pm

Here's part 12!

In this part, I explore Vermilion City, the SS Anne, and take on Lt. Surge (I also took waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too many screenshots....)! So let's get started:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 15th April 2013, 10:02 pm

I'm going to say what I think may just be the second-most insulting thing I've said: you need a guide.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15th April 2013, 10:26 pm

I'll do a bit of wiki walking later.

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 16th April 2013, 7:42 am

Or you can tap my memory banks, I have played the game many times (in fact I still have the game, my youngest brother is currently playing it). Get to route 2 via the Diglett's cave just east of the city. You can get flash there if you have 10 Pokemon in your Pokedex. Then head to Cerulean City. Go east from there to Rock Tunnel and that will take you to Lavender Town.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16th April 2013, 9:25 am

Ah, thanks! I'll be sure to ask ya if I get stuck again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16th April 2013, 9:41 pm

Time for Part 13!

This time, I'll be looking for missing HMs and doing other small things, so let's get started:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 16th April 2013, 10:07 pm

You do know it means 30 species of Pokemon, right?

Like, catching 30 Pidgey won't get you anywhere.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16th April 2013, 10:14 pm

I know that. That's why it's taking me so long... I can't find enough Pokémon in the areas I'm in right now, so I'll continue along the way to Lavender Town.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19th April 2013, 10:04 pm

It's now time for part 14!

This time, I'm heading for Lavender Town! Let's get started:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next