Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v6]

+12
Greece
Kaede Akamatsu
Revenge of Mars
returnofmastercrazyhand
Truthseeker4449
Cap'n Jack
Subconscious Drift
Meyneth
Lief Katano
Apocrypha
Princess
Nopon
16 posters

Page 38 of 46 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 42 ... 46  Next

Go down

I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v6] - Page 38 Empty Re: I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v6]

Post by Truthseeker4449 12th October 2017, 6:39 pm

So I apparently just wasted money on an Epipen. When I mentioned to my doctor that I didn't have one, she immediately prescribed me one after picking her jaw off the floor. However after paying the $90 to get the two pack she prescribed me, it turns out that the pens must be stored between 68 to 77 degrees. Considering that my working environment is typically 50 to 110 degrees... and that I generally have nothing to worry about at home... and that Ayumi's interior can reach over 130 degrees if I have the windows up....
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v6] - Page 38 Empty Re: I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v6]

Post by Guest 14th October 2017, 7:51 am

Scratchy throat and slight laryngitis...fun...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15th October 2017, 12:50 pm

And now it's evolved into a severe headache, lightheaded and dizzy feeling, body aches all over... I think I have the flu...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16th October 2017, 1:44 am

I want to be a better artist but right now life isn't giving me any opportunity to practice. DX

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 16th October 2017, 5:40 am

Ugh, I couldn't fall asleep last night and I don't know why.... Maybe it was my back pain, maybe it was a little too warm, maybe Spice and Wolf's plot was hanging on my mind too much, or the last swig of flat soda before bed.

Either way I have an 11 hour shift to look forward to on only a few hours of sleep at best...
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 17th October 2017, 10:42 pm

Horrible Personal News ahead. Open at your own risk.:

I'm a little shaken and definitely disgusted by this news, but I should be alright.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cap'n Jack 18th October 2017, 2:15 am

I wish some day we'll live in a world where we can pin-point what exactly breaks in the brain to cause someone to do something so heinous. I hope your family doesn't suffer any additional long-term consequences for his actions, besides the death of course.
Cap'n Jack
Cap'n Jack

Myers-Briggs Type : Someti

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 21st October 2017, 7:33 pm

When your digestive system melts down >.<
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 30th October 2017, 7:06 pm

Trying to make my phone transfer photos.... I've done this before but it wasn't this frustrating or long.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30th October 2017, 8:23 pm

...I really need to give up online multiplayer games. I just end up ranting like crazy and feeling like a toxic retard. Hell, I just posted this rant in the Overwatch forums to vent my frustrations at everything. Not sure it helped me much, and I'm sure if anyone actually comments, it's not going to be pretty...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 3rd November 2017, 6:17 pm

As if I wasn't in a bad enough mood, I just got my hours cut at work because the store is apparently struggling financially...

...and I have to work nights again...

...I'm sick of everything.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 3rd November 2017, 9:14 pm

Wait, aren't you a department manager or something like that? Daaahck?
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 3rd November 2017, 11:34 pm

I may not be anymore? IDK anymore. Disgust

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaede Akamatsu 6th November 2017, 10:39 am

...I just got diagnosed with diabetes...
Kaede Akamatsu
Kaede Akamatsu

: Piano Freak :

Myers-Briggs Type : ISFP
Alignment : Neutral Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6th November 2017, 12:03 pm

Oh sweet Lordy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 46 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 42 ... 46  Next