Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v6]

+12
Greece
Kaede Akamatsu
Revenge of Mars
returnofmastercrazyhand
Truthseeker4449
Cap'n Jack
Subconscious Drift
Meyneth
Lief Katano
Apocrypha
Princess
Nopon
16 posters

Page 37 of 46 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 41 ... 46  Next

Go down

I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v6] - Page 37 Empty Re: I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v6]

Post by Guest 28th September 2017, 3:47 pm

I don't know why I keep torturing myself with SMITE... I've been here multiple times over this game, and I just keep going back to it for some fucking reason.

I do still have a good game here and there, but it's followed by what feels like a dozen or more awful games with either mismatched teams, me acting like a fool, or just doing nothing but dying, plus a bunch of other factors. Heck, even my "good games" can feel bad with how many deaths I usually have...

What really gets me is looking at in game stats compared to other players (especially my IRL friends I play with). The global number is what really irks me and makes me want to quit again: Out of all the 1,000,000+ players out there...I'm in the bottom 95% of them with how poor my stats are...

So yeah, torture. Every time I load in. Because I know that 95% of the time, I'm going to have a bad game...

Back to top Go down

I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v6] - Page 37 Empty Re: I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v6]

Post by Truthseeker4449 28th September 2017, 4:37 pm

Stop playing it. Don't question me, just remove it from your system, along with Paladins.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28th September 2017, 5:32 pm

Went ahead and got rid of Paladins already the other day. Didn't even bother to jump into an actual match and only tried out a few things in the shooting range before giving up and going back to Overwatch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Greece 28th September 2017, 9:08 pm

If you think it will help you stop playing it you can activate parental controls on your computer and block the game
Greece
Greece

: See A Man About A Dog :

Myers-Briggs Type : INFJ-T
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1st October 2017, 12:43 pm

...my fucking bank double charged me on two transactions this week, and now I'm overdrawn by $150+ at the moment. And it's Sunday, so I can't call them until tomorrow to fix this. Meanwhile, my grandma is freaking out thinking I screwed up and went over, saying this is why she never uses a card for anything and I should have just went to the bank to withdraw my money, but I can clearly see how much I spent and what I should have... Anger

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2nd October 2017, 12:53 pm

Update to bank fiasco: Called them this morning and they said they were aware of the issue. Apparently a lot of transactions on Friday were being double charged to everyone, so they've now fixed it and I'm no longer in the red! Dunspach is Glory!

Back to top Go down

Post by Greece 2nd October 2017, 3:21 pm

That's good! It's always great when these things can just be fixed instead of some long fiasco
Greece
Greece

: See A Man About A Dog :

Myers-Briggs Type : INFJ-T
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 2nd October 2017, 9:10 pm

I probably should've mentioned this earlier, but since Thursday I've had problems with my right ear. Before I get too far, yes I have schedule a doctor's appointment. I will be seen tomorrow afternoon.

Symptoms include constant ringing in my right ear. Significant loss in hearing, though returns overnight. Sensitivity to noise, in other words exposure to even relatively quiet amounts of noise can cause me to lose a large chunk of my hearing. Occasional pulsing in my ear and often accompanied with an echo effect. And the occasional feeling that there's something actually in my ear.

Of course my job is a major source of noise in my life, with Ayumi making up a substantial chunk as well (which will be remedied in the future). As a temporary measure to keep things from getting worse, I've been wearing an ear plug in that ear throughout most of the last few days.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2nd October 2017, 10:19 pm

If I remember right, didn't you also have a loud noise go off in your ear awhile back? Was it the same ear?

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 3rd October 2017, 5:46 am

I've had many loud sounds go off around me. Part of the job and in recent months I have taken precautions around certain tools. But I think what really did damage this time was Ayumi's tailpipe on my 11 hour trips down and back, and I'm only just now starting to see effects now.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Meyneth 3rd October 2017, 4:42 pm

I may or may not have the Flu.
Meyneth
Meyneth

: Let's Be Heroes!

Myers-Briggs Type : ENFP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6th October 2017, 4:55 pm

Today was fun... Started with a nearly 4 hour late delivery truck for our main orders at the store, meaning I hardly had any time to have lunch (literally ate it as I was putting up stuff), and almost non stop customers kept me bouncing back and forth between sacking groceries, putting up groceries, and everything in between that I usually have to do...

Oh, and no water because they were working on the town's water lines, so I couldn't even pee all day long.... Fallen, can't get up

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 6th October 2017, 5:02 pm

jokool wrote:Today was fun... Started with a nearly 4 hour late delivery truck for our main orders at the store, meaning I hardly had any time to have lunch (literally ate it as I was putting up stuff), and almost non stop customers kept me bouncing back and forth between sacking groceries, putting up groceries, and everything in between that I usually have to do...

Oh, and no water because they were working on the town's water lines, so I couldn't even pee all day long.... Fallen, can't get up
At least you got lunch. Got a 11:00 AM appointment yesterday. 2005 Chevrolet Suburban with a customer complaint of all 4 tires leaking. After half an hour, I figure out the lowest tire had a bead leak, requiring that corrosion on the rim be ground off and a sealer applied. Well not too long after, I found the PR also had a bead leak. Suspecting bead leaks all around and it already been an hour, we told the customer we needed to a bead seal on all four tires. This takes a lot of time.

2 hours later, I finally rolled it out. As it was now 2:00 and I normally left at 2:30, I left early and starving.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaede Akamatsu 10th October 2017, 8:43 pm

Capitalism fucking sucks ass. AY YO RUBY CHILL
Kaede Akamatsu
Kaede Akamatsu

: Piano Freak :

Myers-Briggs Type : ISFP
Alignment : Neutral Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 46 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 41 ... 46  Next