Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v6]

+12
Greece
Kaede Akamatsu
Revenge of Mars
returnofmastercrazyhand
Truthseeker4449
Cap'n Jack
Subconscious Drift
Meyneth
Lief Katano
Apocrypha
Princess
Nopon
16 posters

Page 36 of 46 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 41 ... 46  Next

Go down

I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v6] - Page 36 Empty Re: I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v6]

Post by Guest 30th August 2017, 4:32 pm

...I hate Mei.

Back to top Go down

I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v6] - Page 36 Empty Re: I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v6]

Post by Truthseeker4449 30th August 2017, 5:16 pm

jokool wrote:...I hate Mei.
Who?
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30th August 2017, 5:55 pm

mei:

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 30th August 2017, 6:28 pm

And the problem?
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 30th August 2017, 7:38 pm

she's so cute jo can't bear to attack her
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30th August 2017, 8:29 pm

Actually, that's the exact opposite of what happens. I want to murder her, but she has a gun. A freeze gun. She points it at you, holds left click, and you freeze solid. She then proceeds to just wave at you as you are helplessly frozen. After waving at you, she then hits right click a few times, which fires icicles at you, until you're dead, all the while still frozen solid.

just watch:

The other abilities that annoy me are her Cryo-Freeze (oh? you're ulting me? let me just go into an ice block (ala Evie)) and, more recently, her Ice Wall (had a Mei on our team that just blocked off the exit from spawn so we couldn't get out. he has been reported for poor teamwork).

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 30th August 2017, 8:35 pm

Ouch.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cap'n Jack 1st September 2017, 7:54 pm

Princess wrote:Laughing

Of course, everyone pseudo left when you returned, Jack.

Are you saying I'm good at clearing a room? Disgust
Cap'n Jack
Cap'n Jack

Myers-Briggs Type : Someti

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 1st September 2017, 9:19 pm

Ugh now I'm finding hope within myself I could still fix the GMC. But another part of me is still fighting to cut my losses and save up for something in better condition. There is no way I can fix this thing without pouring another few thousand in it. But putting a few thousand in it is cheaper than buying a much new used truck from a dealership. So far quotes on that range from $15,000 to $25,000 for half-tons, upwards of $40,000 for diesel 3/4 ton trucks.

Plus the longer I keep messing with these thing is longer I can't buy some stuff for Ayumi... I want to install a headache rack and lightbar as a gift to myself.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 2nd September 2017, 7:23 pm

Coming home after working late to find the house in chaos and a couple of police officers inside working to calm things is not a pleasant thing.

*will be talking to my boss on Monday to take me off the closing schedule*
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11th September 2017, 6:31 pm

So all the stress and fucked up shit in my head finally got to me today at work. Customer came in to return a frozen pizza because it was out of date. When we went to check them, it turns out almost all the frozen pizzas of that particular brand were out of date...around 100 of them...and I had to scan them all out...and throw them away.

...I nearly quit after doing that, but one of the managers came up and stopped me before I left, and the gravity of everything hit me like a stack of bricks and I just broke down... I did eventually calmed down and I still have my job for now, but I'm still a bit uneasy after that, and all the other stuff going through my head.

Anyway, the reason why we had so many pizzas was because our former manager (note I say former) liked to buy stuff he thought was a good deal...a lot of it. I was in charge of the frozen department until he started doing all this ordering shit, and I ended up giving frozen up a few months ago because of that and just went back to doing dairy. It literally got to the point where our backstock freezer was full of nothing but pizza and pizza rolls, plus other crap he thought was a "good deal" and, unfortunately, the results of all his fuck ups are still lingering after his termination...

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 11th September 2017, 9:52 pm

Ugh dealing with the leftovers of someone else's mistakes... I deal with it frequently and I hate it largely because it puts us behind and I'm usually not getting any commission for it. Granted the mere presence of a mistake means the customer is usually very, very unhappy they've had to bring the vehicle back. People also remember our screw ups because they cost so much.

I'm told there was one guy before I was hired that was so bad they were seeing stuff for months coming back from him, the last of which were showing up in my first few months. Way Overtighted filters and stripped plugs galore. Another guy was with us about a month, then quit. He was a tech and his comebacks were screwing us over for a good few months.

That said, I'm sure seeing so much wasted product and money is heartbreaking. But I'm sure management understands perfectly, afterall they terminated the guy for some reasons and I'm sure his "good deal habits" is one of them. It's gonna take time this to go away and I'm sure management knows it's gonna take a while. Though it'll suck if any bonuses you get are affected by this.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13th September 2017, 4:31 pm

Fuck. Allergies.

I haven't had a case this bad in ages... Stuffed up head, runny nose, sneezing, red and itchy eyes, the works basically...

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 21st September 2017, 5:05 pm

The wife of a good coworker of mine is in the hospital today after a CT scan yesterday revealed a brain tumor. She's previously had breast cancer, so we're hoping that it hasn't returned with a vengeance and that it's been caught early enough.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 24th September 2017, 9:21 am

Back to pulling a 5 hour shift on Sunday....
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 46 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 41 ... 46  Next