Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v6]

+12
Greece
Kaede Akamatsu
Revenge of Mars
returnofmastercrazyhand
Truthseeker4449
Cap'n Jack
Subconscious Drift
Meyneth
Lief Katano
Apocrypha
Princess
Nopon
16 posters

Page 42 of 46 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46  Next

Go down

I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v6] - Page 42 Empty Re: I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v6]

Post by Truthseeker4449 9th January 2018, 3:58 pm

Slipped really bad this morning and fell on my head. Pretty sure I've got a mild concussion now.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v6] - Page 42 Empty Re: I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v6]

Post by Truthseeker4449 10th January 2018, 5:35 am

Ugh so much pain along the right side of my neck, down the right side of my back. I dunno if that's from bad seating or from my fall, but the headache is gone.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24th January 2018, 5:23 pm

FUCK UNCHARTED 3! FUCK THE WHOLE UNCHARTED SERIES! FUCK EVERYTHING!!! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Just nothing but endless fights with a dozen or more mother fuckers with shotguns, sniper rifles, grenades, and anything else they can throw at me... Just when I thought I'd gotten past all that forma while...given that I was wandering in a desert for 2 or 3 chapters....Nate somehow miraculously stumbles in the place where there's more mother fuckers just out to kill him...

I'm done with it. All I've been doing is dying for the past hundred times I've tried to complete this fucking piece of shit game... I don't understand why anyone thinks this game, or this series is good... All I've done is climb like a monkey through it, then shoot up a room of mother fuckers...when they're not killing me over and over again...then climb more, shoot more.....I'm d o n e !

....add to that, I broke my new (but fortunately cheap) headset out of seething rage...

Edit: Goddamn, I'm still shaking from how frustrated I was, and it's been like 20 minutes now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Meyneth 25th January 2018, 8:54 pm

I'm so tired of who I am.

If I even know that.
Meyneth
Meyneth

: Let's Be Heroes!

Myers-Briggs Type : ENFP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 25th January 2018, 10:27 pm

*hugs mey*

life is just a long journey of finding out who you are
Nopon
Nopon

: Not a Shark Bully

Myers-Briggs Type : INFP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25th January 2018, 11:26 pm

I'm probably the last person who should say anything, but I just gotta say that were not tired of who you are. You're very important to us and we love you. *hugs*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 5th February 2018, 7:52 pm

Okay, really sick of feeling sick... This is like the 3rd time since October I've felt like crap...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15th February 2018, 3:33 pm

I wish people would just stop mentioning their significant others...I get it, you're cooler, more attractive and probably a better person than me, please stop rubbing it in my face...

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 15th February 2018, 3:40 pm

*hugs Charles*
Nopon
Nopon

: Not a Shark Bully

Myers-Briggs Type : INFP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Meyneth 15th February 2018, 4:20 pm

That's rough Charles.
Meyneth
Meyneth

: Let's Be Heroes!

Myers-Briggs Type : ENFP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15th February 2018, 6:36 pm

Windchild wrote:I wish people would just stop mentioning their significant others...I get it, you're cooler, more attractive and probably a better person than me, please stop rubbing it in my face...

^^^ This! All of this!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15th February 2018, 6:45 pm

I want a bf/gf pretty badly but it's really hard for me to go out and find someone I have stuff in common with. Meanwhile, bfs/gfs seem to be fucking falling out of the sky for some people, and they have the audacity to tell everyone they know about it. Just chill out until I catch up, jeez...

Back to top Go down

Post by Critical Sass 15th February 2018, 6:48 pm

You may not have one, and you may not be happy about it, but that doesn't mean others can't be happy about what they have.
Critical Sass
Critical Sass

: Slippery when wet :

Myers-Briggs Type : gay
Alignment : Chaotic Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15th February 2018, 6:59 pm

They can be happy, sure, but that doesn't mean they have to let the entire freakin' world know.

Back to top Go down

Post by Critical Sass 15th February 2018, 8:15 pm

People like to talk about things that are important to them. One's partner tends to be high on that list.
Critical Sass
Critical Sass

: Slippery when wet :

Myers-Briggs Type : gay
Alignment : Chaotic Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 46 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46  Next