Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v6]

+12
Greece
Kaede Akamatsu
Revenge of Mars
returnofmastercrazyhand
Truthseeker4449
Cap'n Jack
Subconscious Drift
Meyneth
Lief Katano
Apocrypha
Princess
Nopon
16 posters

Page 29 of 46 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 37 ... 46  Next

Go down

I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v6] - Page 29 Empty Re: I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v6]

Post by returnofmastercrazyhand 21st April 2017, 4:24 pm

my cold is still hanging on and the cough is coming back Horrified
returnofmastercrazyhand
returnofmastercrazyhand

: ...

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v6] - Page 29 Empty Re: I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v6]

Post by Guest 25th April 2017, 10:07 pm

God, I love my dad, but I wish he didn't ask me if I'm alright EVERY SINGLE TIME I LEAVE MY ROOM.

Back to top Go down

Post by returnofmastercrazyhand 25th April 2017, 11:50 pm

sounds like my brother.
returnofmastercrazyhand
returnofmastercrazyhand

: ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 26th April 2017, 9:46 pm

Aching in a few joints, partially my right wrist and right ankle. Notably I usually get partially down on one knee (without actually touching my knee to the shop floor) and torque lug nuts with my right hand.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 27th April 2017, 11:05 pm

Ankle feels better, wrist does not. Might have to pickup a brace tomorrow.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 28th April 2017, 7:09 pm

Wrist feels like it's getting worse....

*goes to Walgreens for a brace*
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 4th May 2017, 4:50 pm

So Ayumi's safety is up next month and for a few months now I've known that the passenger headlight has been out of adjustment. I had made a superglue repair last year that held until winter. I thought that was the only thing I had to repair, but it turns out the peg on the bottom of the headlight that pivots the assembly is broken off. Worse still it broke into several pieces and those pieces are missing.

So I just had to buy a set of aftermarket lights from Advance. We'll see how well they fit and hopefully they won't stand out too much.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 6th May 2017, 5:41 pm

So I bought a new pair of work boots yesterday. They're supposed to steel toed and slip resistant. I found out today that they aren't very slip resist compared to the cheap Walmart shoes I've been using. I just threw out my third pair of those in little more than a year and despite their poor durability, they had excellent grip even while standing in oil. These boots that I got at Sears had a hard time gripping on just residual stuff. I haven't fallen yet but the risk is there.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 8th May 2017, 8:27 pm

Ugh why does my mouse have to grate on my lap table like nails on a chalkboard....
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 9th May 2017, 9:16 pm

While the bright side of my day is new headlights and chrome, the not so bright part of my day was finding out I apparently ran over something and ruined one of Ayumi's tires. This was one of the BF Goodrich tires that I got with Ayumi. They're old tires from 2009 or something like that, but still had most of their thread. Last I measured them they were still around 8/32nds, new tires are usually 10/32nds or higher, and tires must be replaced at 2/32nds. They don't grip very well compared to the front tires that I replaced in December of 2015 but I was reluctant to replace them given my plans to get another truck at the end of this year.

So anyway I was setting my tire pressures to accommodate the recent cold mornings we'd been having. The Passenger Rear tire was lower than the rest of the tires, sitting at 31 psi. Knowing there must be a leak, I quickly noticed the large cut across the thread of the tire. Spraying it with water revealed a very tiny leak, but that meant I had to condemn the tire. Even though it doesn't have looked like much on the outside, the structural belts of the tire had to have been cut to allow air to escape through the cut, which was about two inches long.

In other words, it was a ticking bomb for a blow out.

I suppose on the bright side, I'm only paying half of what I did in 2015 to replace the other two tires. All in all, about $230.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 14th May 2017, 10:51 pm

FFX conquest battle: Yunalesca! Ultimate+ wasn't a huge, massive pain, but it was nice to be done with.

Or so I thought.

Raid battles require you to connect with three other players with two units apiece. So good connection is required! At literally the last sliver of health - the minimum HP required for there to be something remaining and not "empty but still HP left" - someone disconnected, which caused us to get no rewards (including 4* Spirit motes - very rare.)
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 21st May 2017, 2:35 pm

*just found out the mortgage company is making moves to possibly take my family's home*
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21st May 2017, 3:37 pm

Oh sweet Lordy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 24th May 2017, 7:22 pm

The mobile browser sucks
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 27th May 2017, 2:08 am

I must be pushing myself a lil too hard again, got home then slept until almost 2am o^o
Nopon
Nopon

: Not a Shark Bully

Myers-Briggs Type : INFP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 46 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 37 ... 46  Next