Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v6]

+12
Greece
Kaede Akamatsu
Revenge of Mars
returnofmastercrazyhand
Truthseeker4449
Cap'n Jack
Subconscious Drift
Meyneth
Lief Katano
Apocrypha
Princess
Nopon
16 posters

Page 16 of 46 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 31 ... 46  Next

Go down

I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v6] - Page 16 Empty Re: I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v6]

Post by returnofmastercrazyhand 14th December 2016, 6:23 pm

Arupon wrote:I feel empty all of a sudden
There Their They're
returnofmastercrazyhand
returnofmastercrazyhand

: ...

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v6] - Page 16 Empty Re: I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v6]

Post by Lief Katano 15th December 2016, 9:26 pm

I am a horrible friend y u so negative?
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~

Back to top Go down

Post by returnofmastercrazyhand 15th December 2016, 9:47 pm

Lief Katano wrote:I am a horrible friend y u so negative?
how so?
returnofmastercrazyhand
returnofmastercrazyhand

Back to top Go down

Post by returnofmastercrazyhand 16th December 2016, 1:42 pm

fucking bots on reddit fucking popping up every fucking time you say the word fuck.
whose fucking bright idea was that?
yes I just said the f-bomb that many times in protest.
returnofmastercrazyhand
returnofmastercrazyhand

Back to top Go down

Post by returnofmastercrazyhand 16th December 2016, 1:43 pm

returnofmastercrazyhand
returnofmastercrazyhand

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 16th December 2016, 2:01 pm

Surprised that it's only got 508 comments so far.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 16th December 2016, 5:14 pm

Most of them seem to be non-bot comments, too. Or maybe it's just a really good bot.

Unrelated: I'm tempted to buy FFXI because it seems interesting but I'm not sure how much of that is actually going to be retained when I pick it up.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess 16th December 2016, 8:47 pm

more dead silverfish because of the rain, this time. they're all over my bed, glad i slept on the couch.
Princess
Princess

Myers-Briggs Type : INTJ-A

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 16th December 2016, 11:09 pm

Ugh, episode won't be on time cause ran into issues which delayed me being able to actually work on it until today and I'm exhausted x.x
Nopon
Nopon

: Not a Shark Bully

Myers-Briggs Type : INFP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 16th December 2016, 11:21 pm

So I'm not personally involved with this, but one of my friend's younger brother is.

Just prior to school starting yesterday (I think, might have happened a few days ago), a kid decided to go into one of the gym equipment rooms and hang himself from the volleyball nets. The version of the story I was told he was hanging for at least 15 minutes before being discovered by one of the gym teachers, having not died immediately because he didn't break his third vertebrae, called the Hangman's vertebrae for good reason, but did break the fourth and fifth ones.

Upon discovery, he was rushed to the hospital, underwent surgery and was placed on life support in a drug coma. They pulled the plug tonight. Even if he survived, it sounds like he would've been paralyzed for the rest of his life.

My friend's brother had spoken to that kid just five minutes before he went into the gym.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17th December 2016, 12:07 am

Oh sweet Lordy. Oh God...

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 17th December 2016, 6:08 am

Forgot to mention this last night, but the kid was diagnosed as bipolar two years ago, but only was seeing a psychiatrist for the last six months after a long battle with the county and state governments to get him one. The mental health system as a whole needs a major overhaul and for people to quit abusing it for drugs.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by returnofmastercrazyhand 17th December 2016, 12:15 pm

Iowa has a nice mental health system at least in des moines
I've had a psychriatrist since I was diagnosed at age 4 for instance
returnofmastercrazyhand
returnofmastercrazyhand

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 17th December 2016, 6:45 pm

So I woke up a frozen world. Everything, and I mean everything was covered in 1/8 of inch of ice. And of course I'm still expected to show up to work on time. So with a mixture of alcohol, water, and an ice scraper, I deiced Ayumi and set off with a little wheel spin.

I had bought two 60 lb sandbags yesterday, which with the two 5 gallon buckets of solid ice, should've resulted in about 180 lbs of ballast. This rapidly turned out not to be enough as I slid through my first turn. Though as I think back about it, I was pretty calm as I countersteered and waited for the tires to bite, which they did and Ayumi fell back in line.

The rest of my journey was spent at about 25-30 mph and I largely had the road to myself. It was also mostly uneventful, aside from the 4x4 vehicle ahead of me briefly spinning out before regaining control.

So before the next round of snow and ice hits, I'm at least doubling my ballast load so I'll have four sand bags or maybe I'll get six. If I get six, I'll have 360 pounds of sand. And increase Ayumi's curb weight to about 3,700 pounds.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess 19th December 2016, 6:06 pm

my best friend has not been responding to any of our avenues of communication. i'm worried because my phone screen does not work, so I can't check my messages in case anyone else has texted me regarding their condition. it's very unusual because we usually text, call, etc. multiple times per day for hours and for the last two days, they haven't contacted me at all (of course I've texted them, etc).

they were going to a sibling's wedding and i know alcohol was involved there, so my hope is that it's some bizarre reason like that their phone got completely damaged or that they are just done being friends with me.
Princess
Princess

Myers-Briggs Type : INTJ-A

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 46 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 31 ... 46  Next