Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v6]

+11
Kaede Akamatsu
Revenge of Mars
returnofmastercrazyhand
Truthseeker4449
Cap'n Jack
Subconscious Drift
Meyneth
Lief Katano
Apocrypha
Princess
Nopon
15 posters

Page 13 of 46 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 29 ... 46  Next

Go down

I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v6] - Page 13 Empty Re: I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v6]

Post by Truthseeker4449 16th November 2016, 5:45 am

I slept wrong, really wrong. Went to bed with very minimal back pain, now I'm hurting. I think I must have contorted myself in my sleep and stayed there. I can minimize the pain by keeping myself straight, but today is definitely going to suck.

Maybe I should've stopped at 3:00 to wonder why I was having a small amount of back pain instead of cursing why my phone went off two hours early and got into a better position to minimize it.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v6] - Page 13 Empty Re: I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v6]

Post by Truthseeker4449 16th November 2016, 6:43 pm

When I got to work, it quickly became apparent that I would be unable to minimize the pain over the course of the day. Within 10 minutes of just moving around and driving the loaners out, I was already hurting pretty good.

Unfortunately management couldn't accommodate very well because the other guy supposed to work with me that morning was unable to make it due to car trouble. A couple of desperate phone calls couldn't bring in help for a few hours. Worse still, it became quickly apparent that the day will be a heavy tire day.

I decided to try one of the back braces in the part's room and after some fiddling, I wore the compression part of the brace for the rest of the day. To my surprise, the brace kept the pain away while it was on. It slipped a little a couple of times during the day, but otherwise worked very well and allowed me to work quite well.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 18th November 2016, 4:02 pm

Something's off about my internet. I was unable to access Synch, YouTube or Yahoo earlier. I can now, but it's really slow. And I'm on a 5G network :/
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18th November 2016, 5:56 pm

Is it more issues with that cable that got cut the other day?

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 18th November 2016, 5:59 pm

I dunno, but they may have temporarily reduced services to quickly change the cable out. Everything became fine after that.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 18th November 2016, 10:54 pm

Ugh, I feel like I'm missing out on Sun/Moon but I won't get them because I dislike the way battles are handled and quickly become tedious and not fun at all. I want to explore the world but ugh, the battle system. Bleh
Nopon
Nopon

: Not a Shark Bully

Myers-Briggs Type : INFP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 18th November 2016, 11:20 pm

The Trainer battles require a fair deal of strategy. I had a decently long battle against a level 8 Grimer.

A level 8 Grimer.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Meyneth 18th November 2016, 11:49 pm

I'm confused? How are the battles different? seems to be the same system as before to me.
Meyneth
Meyneth

: Let's Be Heroes!

Myers-Briggs Type : ENFP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 19th November 2016, 6:06 am

I think what he's saying is that the trainers are smarter than before, or are setup so that their levels are set to about what your party should be as you move through the game, if not a little higher. Like Uranium.

At the end of the day though, it's still mash A to win.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 19th November 2016, 9:11 am

I'm still adamant that it's better than before. I swear to whatever.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 19th November 2016, 3:49 pm

I'm still not sure if I want to get them... I don't know what it is exactly that's making me hesitant, but even after talking with a couple friends at work today about them...I still don't know.

And I don't know if it's Sun and Moon, or just Pokémon in general. I feel like I'm just playing the same thing over and over again with Pokémon, but at the same time, Sun and Moon seem so different, so I don't know...

Back to top Go down

Post by Cap'n Jack 19th November 2016, 4:07 pm

That's how they getcha!

I'm in your boat, Jo. I have such a nostalgic attachment to Pokemon that I almost feel obliged, but I don't have $40 sitting around and next time I do I have other games to prioritize over it.
Cap'n Jack
Cap'n Jack

Myers-Briggs Type : Someti

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 19th November 2016, 6:35 pm

Lief Katano wrote:The Trainer battles require a fair deal of strategy. I had a decently long battle against a level 8 Grimer.

A level 8 Grimer.
Mine was much shorter :I
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 19th November 2016, 9:41 pm

Now I just feel bad at a children's game. y u so negative?
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 20th November 2016, 12:04 pm

I was planning on installing Ayumi's new radiator today despite the cold temperatures, but the wind is ripping today and the windchill is probably below 30
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 46 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 29 ... 46  Next