Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v6]

+12
Greece
Kaede Akamatsu
Revenge of Mars
returnofmastercrazyhand
Truthseeker4449
Cap'n Jack
Subconscious Drift
Meyneth
Lief Katano
Apocrypha
Princess
Nopon
16 posters

Page 10 of 46 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 28 ... 46  Next

Go down

I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v6] - Page 10 Empty Re: I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v6]

Post by Nopon 19th October 2016, 9:01 pm

at least it wasn't orange juice, that stuff gets so sticky...
Nopon
Nopon

: Not a Shark Bully

Myers-Briggs Type : INFP-T

Back to top Go down

I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v6] - Page 10 Empty Re: I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v6]

Post by Guest 19th October 2016, 10:44 pm

Believe me, this stuff was sticky as well... Went over it with a mop at least a half a dozen times, and the floor still felt sticky...

...I hope the night crew got the rest of the sticky up. I believe they use a buffer on the floors at night, so that may solve the sticky problem.

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 27th October 2016, 5:35 am

Got home yesterday to find that the microwave had broken. Niagara Falls
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 27th October 2016, 4:58 pm

*Is growing steadily pissed off as my youngest brother mimics the "brother" I am growing to loath more and more and is yelling at my parents. A 12 year old yelling at the top of his lungs at his parents is not pleasant, less so when you wanna shut him up so badly*
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 27th October 2016, 5:44 pm

Another issue with Ayumi, the nut securing the ground wire for her trailer wiring came off. Gonna have to fix that at some time I guess, I already have a fresh harness as the old one has a broken ground pin.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27th October 2016, 7:59 pm

Aw man... Vizzed has Prison Architect for sale in the market, but it's 90,000 Viz.... *only has 42,372 Viz at the moment* Horrified

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 27th October 2016, 8:37 pm

How much is the game on Steam?
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27th October 2016, 8:58 pm

$29.99, which is a bit overpriced if you ask me. The basic trade rate is 1,000 Viz = $1 on Vizzed, but the price for this went up since there's only one copy left for sale, so it's currently 3,000 Viz = $1 for it right now.

The only reason why I was interested in it was because there hasn't been much for sale on the market lately that was really good, and I had been saving up for if something like this came along. Just didn't realize how much it would be when I saw it was available...

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 27th October 2016, 9:03 pm

well its almost time for the steam sale :V

its normally around turkey day
Nopon
Nopon

: Not a Shark Bully

Myers-Briggs Type : INFP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27th October 2016, 9:08 pm

Honestly, I had taken it off my wishlist awhile back since I felt like I wouldn't have enough time to dedicate to something like building a prison, but I've been interested in it ever since I saw NerdCubed play it ages ago. He's even doing a full Let's Play of it right now, but I haven't had time to check it out yet.

...I guess I'll go ahead and add it back for now and see if it comes down a bit for the Winter Sale.

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 27th October 2016, 9:47 pm

That's what Cyber Monday is for!
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28th October 2016, 6:36 pm

Welp, someone apparently bought the last one they had on Vizzed since it's no longer listed... y u so negative?

Now I see Steam has a Halloween sale going on, and a few games on my wish list are on sale (like 7 Days to Die)...and my wallet is empty right now... y u so negative?

In other news, I'm still itchy after helping load up straw and hay this afternoon... y u so negative?

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 28th October 2016, 7:08 pm

Almost nothing on my wish list is on sale. One is a bunny girl platformer that I have little interest in anymore, the other was Neptunia Rebirth 3: V Generation. I decided to closely look at the screenshots and realized that V Generation is just the PC version of the PS3's Victory.

Also it's been a horrible afternoon so far as far as car accidents. My mom is tuned in with a scanner app and the radio has been chattering non stop for several hours and several have not been fender benders, but serious wrecks shutting down intersections within a mile or two of my house. One involved someone being ejected through the windshield by my high school.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28th October 2016, 7:35 pm

Oh sweet Lordy. ...that's terrible...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28th October 2016, 7:43 pm

Oh my god, that reminds me. A Fed-Ex truck crashed into our local Olive Garden yesterday.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 46 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 28 ... 46  Next