Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v6]

+12
Greece
Kaede Akamatsu
Revenge of Mars
returnofmastercrazyhand
Truthseeker4449
Cap'n Jack
Subconscious Drift
Meyneth
Lief Katano
Apocrypha
Princess
Nopon
16 posters

Page 6 of 46 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 26 ... 46  Next

Go down

I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v6] - Page 6 Empty Re: I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v6]

Post by Truthseeker4449 14th September 2016, 7:50 pm

Truthseeker4449 wrote:I can't find my belt... Niagara Falls

I did find a belt buried at the bottom of my drawer, but it's huge. It nearly wraps around me twice.
So I found my belt. Halfway through the day at work, around my waist, undone but threaded through all the loops. Most baffling to me, those were clean pants I had just pulled off the rack and put on. I have no memory of putting the belt on them. So I spent the rest of the day wearing two belts.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v6] - Page 6 Empty Re: I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v6]

Post by Guest 15th September 2016, 1:43 pm

I had an assignment due Tuesday, but it slipped my mind while I was studying for two different tests last week. I was gonna do it yesterday...but forgot again. And the start of class today was the absolute deadline for turning it in late.

It was only 20 points in a class with 1200 points total, but still, there are a couple people who'll be really disappointed in me.

Back to top Go down

Post by returnofmastercrazyhand 15th September 2016, 7:49 pm

if I fail at work tomorrow, I lose my brand new ps4 as mom will ship it back to amazon -_-
returnofmastercrazyhand
returnofmastercrazyhand

: ...

Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by returnofmastercrazyhand 16th September 2016, 4:18 pm

so one of my friend on bulba just left for personal reasons, and left his mod posistion.
-_- why do I get the feeling this won't end well.
returnofmastercrazyhand
returnofmastercrazyhand

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 16th September 2016, 8:33 pm

Broke the outer screen on my phone two weeks ago while doing a tire rotation on a Ford Raptor. I've had issues with the inner screen ever since. Since the phone would have to be replaced and I've kinda been thinking about going to a more useful device. So I decided to visit the Verizon Wireless store in town, as that's the carrier I've been using through this pre-paid account.

They're cheapest quote was $75 a month for an iPhone SE and 2 GBs of data with unlimited talk and text. I presently pay $15 a month. I'm hesitant to switch, especially given that my job destroyed this phone and I'm on the hook if this phone is damaged.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 16th September 2016, 9:07 pm

Now I'm fucking pissed. I'm trying to make this month's payment for my account. Verizon's website is refusing my zipcode. They're automated chat room is an unloading pile of garbage. There's also a notable lack of a phone number anywhere to call. And it just locked me out for too many failed attempts at submitting my information.

Thank for screwing me over because the payment was due today.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 17th September 2016, 7:39 pm

Still locked out. I'll give it until tomorrow. Then I'll get really pissed off and go back to the local Verizon store. They should be able to give me a phone number.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20th September 2016, 5:35 pm

It's September....It shouldn't feel like July.... *is currently dealing with 90+ temps with a much higher heat index* Boiled Onions

Back to top Go down

Post by returnofmastercrazyhand 20th September 2016, 8:40 pm

am I seriously the only one who prefers heat over cold? CURSE YOU!!!
returnofmastercrazyhand
returnofmastercrazyhand

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20th September 2016, 9:08 pm

When you can't breathe and feel like you're going to be sick in hot weather, you'd prefer the cold to the heat as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 20th September 2016, 9:27 pm

If you had to perform a great deal of labor as well in that heat.... oh and humidity, can't forget the humidity.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 20th September 2016, 10:44 pm

I wish I had a couple thousand more at my disposal...
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21st September 2016, 5:50 pm

My anxiety is off the charts right now... I just want to scream and cry...

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 21st September 2016, 9:30 pm

So... I've come to realize that many of the members of the club do not have driver's licenses or do not have a vehicle of their own. I've adopted a mentor role in the club and got to thinking, which is probably never a good thing with me.

Anyway, I've always wanted a bus. A glance at Craig's List reveals used buses with bullet proof powertrains are pretty cheap, $3,000 or less. Of course most would need a little work, probably mostly tires.

I now want to buy a bus for the club. I feel like these are even worse reasons to buy than that used Dodge plow.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23rd September 2016, 12:30 am

My back huuuuuuuuuurts... DX

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 46 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 26 ... 46  Next