Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v6]

+12
Greece
Kaede Akamatsu
Revenge of Mars
returnofmastercrazyhand
Truthseeker4449
Cap'n Jack
Subconscious Drift
Meyneth
Lief Katano
Apocrypha
Princess
Nopon
16 posters

Page 26 of 46 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 36 ... 46  Next

Go down

I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v6] - Page 26 Empty Re: I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v6]

Post by Truthseeker4449 1st April 2017, 5:59 pm

It's not your fault at all. We were up against a team of three damage and the one with the most Health and shields. We lacked close in DPS. Our defeat was quite likely.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v6] - Page 26 Empty Re: I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v6]

Post by Guest 2nd April 2017, 5:35 pm

Going out of my mind now... Thought it wouldn't take too much to get all my gods in SMITE to rank I since it's a double everything weekend...

I.

Hate.

Warriors.

Chuck

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 3rd April 2017, 7:08 pm

My faith in the part of humanity that plays online games like Smite and Paladins has been crushed as I come to realize just how common false reporting is and the just general unforgiving attitude of the community. It's started to make me shy away from these games.

I'm pretty tolerant of a lot of things, but I can't stand just outright lying to try getting a rookie player kicked from the game just because they played badly.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Meyneth 3rd April 2017, 7:15 pm

jokool wrote:I.

Hate.

Warriors.

Chuck
But you're not lief

re:truth isn't there a log that records games so the staff could tell fake reports? I know that in FF XIV when you report someone it tells you that if you're report is unbiased then you'll be the one to face the punishments.
Meyneth
Meyneth

: Let's Be Heroes!

Myers-Briggs Type : ENFP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 3rd April 2017, 8:18 pm

Meyneth wrote:re:truth isn't there a log that records games so the staff could tell fake reports? I know that in FF XIV when you report someone it tells you that if you're report is unbiased then you'll be the one to face the punishments.
If one wanted to rewatch a 25 minute game, sure. But I doubt most of those reports go challenged. Most may never be acted upon. But still the idea that people think it's perfectly acceptable to do is horrifying.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 3rd April 2017, 9:16 pm

Most of the time, it's pointless to report anyone on SMITE because they rarely take action against anyone, so I imagine the same goes for Paladins. I rarely report anyone, and the rare times I do, most of them go unnoticed. I've had like one or two reported players actually have actions taken against them, but it's like months after I actually report them when a notification pops up that something did happen to them.

In other news... WWE crashes every time I try to start a match...even on the lowest settings... I got to make a custom superstar though, so that was fun. *goes ahead and uninstalls it until he gets a super PC*

...ironic how games can take hours to download, but seconds to uninstall...

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 3rd April 2017, 9:52 pm

There's a metaphor for the frailty of existence in there somewhere
Nopon
Nopon

: Not a Shark Bully

Myers-Briggs Type : INFP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Meyneth 4th April 2017, 3:18 pm

You disconnect from the server right before you fight the dungeon boss.
Meyneth
Meyneth

: Let's Be Heroes!

Myers-Briggs Type : ENFP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Cap'n Jack 4th April 2017, 4:39 pm

Bastion is the cheapest character in Overwatch. Grrrrr.
Cap'n Jack
Cap'n Jack

Myers-Briggs Type : Someti

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4th April 2017, 7:20 pm

...I hate Oklahoma so much...

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 4th April 2017, 7:46 pm

jokool wrote:...I hate Oklahoma so much...
What's up this time?
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4th April 2017, 8:53 pm

My grandma panicking because the weatherman she watches always predicts the worst outcome it seems, and the fact that we have to go to the cellar almost daily (and sometimes hourly) during this time of year...

Literally, we went down there earlier because a severe storm popped up randomly and zoomed over us, then sunshine. Jump ahead a few minutes later, and we have dark, "tornadic looking" clouds hanging over us... By the time I was out the door to get to our cellar, the sun was out again... Anger

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 5th April 2017, 5:23 pm

I hope "keep user to user drama to yourself" doesn't mean "keep Lief to Lief drama to yourself", because I just broke my door today because I was pissed!

Today was already a "bleh" morning because I had Mass at school. Also carrying over was some blehness from yesterday because of weird, complicated Comic-Con shenanigans. Also we had no soy milk. It's a lot of little, petty things that build up. Then it became even worse when I found out that I had no work shirts at my dad's house. Which meant that I had to go to my mom's house to get a work shirt. That is nowhere near as easy as getting a shirt from my dad's house, because mom's is significantly farther from work than dad's! (Not that far, mind - still within walking distance - but annoying all the same. And it's really good that it's within walking distance still, because guess who doesn't have his driver's license because he's paranoid as all hell!) And then I ended up being literally five seconds late for the bus, which meant that I'd have to catch a later one...which meant that, because of Dumb School Bureaucracy (patent pending), I was at least five minutes later than I probably would have been otherwise. So that put a bit of a downer in my mood!

By and large, nothing of note happened, besides classmates being annoying classmates. Then I got home, and wanted to check to see if Persona 5 came, because hey, why not. I couldn't find it anywhere. It's probably still at the post office because the mailmen hate my house because of my dog - incidentally, guess who caused that to tip over the edge! That made my mood worse.

Then the front door got stuck, and that was the straw that broke the camel's back. I started yelling fuck over and over again, kicking and hitting it, and it broke open, cutting my hand and throwing glass everywhere.

Great.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 5th April 2017, 8:55 pm

I'd attempt to make a joke about it only being true Lief to Lief drama if there was another Lief, but I don't wish to make things worse. I trust the cut(s) weren't too severe?
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 5th April 2017, 8:58 pm

Yeah, they weren't too bad. Feeling a lot better now.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 46 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 36 ... 46  Next