Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v3]

+5
Nopon
Kaede Akamatsu
Caprizant
Truthseeker4449
Lief Katano
9 posters

Page 57 of 67 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 62 ... 67  Next

Go down

I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v3] - Page 57 Empty Re: I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v3]

Post by returnofmastercrazyhand 7th October 2014, 9:10 pm

try topping my GSP of somewhere around 1500000. if I am recalling correctly, but that's expected considering I have all the characters unlocked and train on hard cpus to begin with.
returnofmastercrazyhand
returnofmastercrazyhand

: ...

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v3] - Page 57 Empty Re: I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v3]

Post by Lief Katano 7th October 2014, 9:13 pm

I also have all characters unlocked :I Is that your total GSP, or one character's? 'Cuz I only have one for Greninja :I
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~

Back to top Go down

Post by returnofmastercrazyhand 7th October 2014, 9:15 pm

one character, total I can't remember, but it's not much higher as I only beat it with four characters thus far.
returnofmastercrazyhand
returnofmastercrazyhand

: ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 8th October 2014, 9:04 pm

You pretty much just got back from your CROSS COUNTRY MEET. As per usual, you didn't run, as you don't have enough STAMINA and SPEED. The bus ride back was LONG AND AWFUL, and you're pretty sure you did not go back THE WAY YOU CAME. To add insult to injury, your PERSONAL GAMING SYSTEM and IPHONE had run out of battery, you shared your BUS with the SOCCER TEAM OF YOUR SCHOOL, and there is a person on your team who ACTS PERVERTED TOWARDS YOU. You see that your PERSONAL GAMING DEVICE has gotten bruised, probably because you ACCIDENTALLY DROPPED IT, and you fear it doesn't have much time left, or enough time until you can get THE UPGRADED MODEL.

You have no idea why you have made this post in THE STYLE OF HOMESTUCK, nor are you sure that you are DOING IT CORRECTLY. But the idea came to you, and you thought of WORDS TO PUT IN, so there does not seem to be any reason not to do it, sans TICKING OFF ONE MEMBER.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10th October 2014, 12:06 pm

So, I found out you can add your favorite anime, manga, and characters to you profile on MyAnimeList. The problem is that they only let you put up to 10 of each. Not a big deal for the manga and anime, but I have waaaaay more than 10 favorite characters....

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 11th October 2014, 10:33 am

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention yesterday that I tore one of my shirts on a toolbox.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 13th October 2014, 12:15 am

Is there a trope called "Screw up of the Century" or something? Cause I'm pretty sure I just earned it.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 13th October 2014, 10:22 am

So I have to write a short story for English class using vocab words. This would be fine, except the only ideas I can think of involve Shin Megami Tensei-related stuff.

I go to a Catholic High School.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 13th October 2014, 10:30 am

Lief Katano wrote:So I have to write a short story for English class using vocab words. This would be fine, except the only ideas I can think of involve Shin Megami Tensei-related stuff.

For those of you who don't quite understand, according to Wikipedia, a key part of that game is collecting demons and using them in battle.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 13th October 2014, 10:36 am

Thank you for explaining that. Take a Bow that's the closest thing we have to what I want
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13th October 2014, 11:20 am

Lief Katano wrote:So I have to write a short story for English class using vocab words. This would be fine, except the only ideas I can think of involve Shin Megami Tensei-related stuff.

...You're screwed...

But, if you really can't think of anything else, maybe try something from Persona 4 with just the main characters and their high school (I think they're in high school), and take out the demons. Something like a slice of life story maybe?

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 15th October 2014, 1:42 pm

no matter what I do I'm just not feeling it and just sigh and fall over D:
Nopon
Nopon

: Not a Shark Bully

Myers-Briggs Type : INFP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 16th October 2014, 11:51 am

I'm currently at a disadvantage in my Global Studies class. Why?

I forgot to bring a bedsheet so I can make a toga, I shit you not. That was even for a goddamn grade. Why the hell should I suffer more than a 0? That's bad enough. Hell, why the hell am I being graded for this anyways? I'm not five.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 16th October 2014, 12:57 pm

My question is why the hell are you being required to were a toga for a grade?
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 16th October 2014, 1:27 pm

My Global Studies teacher is crazy.

I mean, it's entirely possible that she was kidding. But it's even more possible that it wasn't.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 67 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 62 ... 67  Next