Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v3]

+5
Nopon
Kaede Akamatsu
Caprizant
Truthseeker4449
Lief Katano
9 posters

Page 56 of 67 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 61 ... 67  Next

Go down

I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v3] - Page 56 Empty Re: I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v3]

Post by Nopon 2nd October 2014, 10:35 pm

Lux wrote:-is suffering backpain after learning how to properly punch and abusing said power-

I was almost recovered but then thought it a good idea to run till I could barely stand and wanted to puke and later wrestle, needless to say I'm in pain again
Nopon
Nopon

: Not a Shark Bully

Myers-Briggs Type : INFP-T

Back to top Go down

I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v3] - Page 56 Empty Re: I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v3]

Post by Truthseeker4449 3rd October 2014, 7:00 am

Lux wrote:
Lux wrote:-is suffering backpain after learning how to properly punch and abusing said power-

I was almost recovered but then thought it a good idea to run till I could barely stand and wanted to puke and later wrestle, needless to say I'm in pain again
Gone Power Hungry?
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 3rd October 2014, 11:19 am

I've swallowed a chip wrong...
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 3rd October 2014, 11:21 am

Truthseeker4449 wrote:
Lux wrote:

Gone Power Hungry?

its more me resumming my training after ignoring it for too long

I probably should have eased into it but reading hajame no ippo and finishing gurren lagann the same day boosted my motivation/hype levels too high...
Nopon
Nopon

Back to top Go down

Post by Meyneth 3rd October 2014, 1:50 pm

I'm not sure if this should go in the tech thread but my laptop's charger died and now I have to wait a week before I can get a new one, I don't mind using the desktop but I had a paper I was working on on my laptop and I may have to rewrite it. :(
Meyneth
Meyneth

: Let's Be Heroes!

Myers-Briggs Type : ENFP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 3rd October 2014, 2:38 pm

Gaaaaah... I'm trying to work on a paper (which is technically late and not even what I was supposed to do, but my Global Studies teacher, I learned, can be benevolent when she wants to be). It's after school and I'm camping out in the gym's lobby, and some guys are being really freaking loud and annoying.

It doesn't really help that I've been rather irritable lately. >_>
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 3rd October 2014, 8:39 pm

*was just involved in a nasty wreck at Motherwell in which I was unable to slow down in time for the station, was looking down at my instrument panel trying different things to minimize my overshoot, missed a red signal, finished setting my brakes, looked up just 10 or 20 feet away from the rear of the stopped train, and slammed into it at 50 mph*

I feel like my train handling skill level is going down...
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 4th October 2014, 7:13 pm

My sister's birthday was yesterday and she was given a very unique cake made out of cupcakes. Afterwords it was put back into standard cupcake trays and put in the oven for storage. Fast forward to just 30 minutes ago when I started to fix my dinner. I set the oven to 400 degrees, having completely forgotten about the cupcakes even though I had warned my mom as to what could happen when I learned they were in the oven around noon today.

So the oven melted the plastic containers and the cupcakes for about 8 minutes before I noticed the smoke and realized what was happening. I shut off the oven, swore loudly upon inspecting the cupcakes, and disabled the fire alarm.

It seems the cake material is just fine, but the frosting and the packaging is rather badly melted. For safety reasons, my mom isn't going to let anyone eat them now.

So my sister is now upset, I'm upset as well, and worst of all, we're throwing away 20 or so cupcakes that were previously very delicious because of how soft the frosting was.

Bawling
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4th October 2014, 9:02 pm

Hate to sound rude or whatever, but I gotta ask....Why the hell would you store anything in the oven??? Confused

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 4th October 2014, 9:07 pm

In this instance, probably to keep my brothers out of them as a spot they wouldn't think to look. I've heard of people storing empty pizza boxes in ovens. In a school. Though cardboard apparently won't ignite until 800 degrees F.

Also apparently it was my dad's idea.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 4th October 2014, 9:08 pm

We store things in the microwave so our cats won't get to them.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 4th October 2014, 9:12 pm

Now a microwave is much more reasonable place over an oven because the first step to using a microwave is almost ways open it to put your food in. For an oven, usually the first step is to preheat it.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4th October 2014, 10:10 pm

We either store stuff in our fridge or in Tupperware containers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 4th October 2014, 11:21 pm

We store pots and pans in the oven so our first step is always to empty the oven then preheat
Nopon
Nopon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 5th October 2014, 5:52 pm

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

I JUST LOST ALL-STAR MODE BECAUSE I CRASHED INTO SOMEONE WHILE USING HYDRO PUMP TO RECOVER

AND I WAS ON, LIKE, THE LAST SECTION

I did manage to get a GSP of 873261, which is pretty good, I think.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 67 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 61 ... 67  Next