Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v3]

+5
Nopon
Kaede Akamatsu
Caprizant
Truthseeker4449
Lief Katano
9 posters

Page 61 of 67 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 67  Next

Go down

I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v3] - Page 61 Empty Re: I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v3]

Post by Truthseeker4449 8th November 2014, 4:36 pm

jokool wrote:It depends. It wasn't fun for me, but you might like it.
Wow... the guy's stupid. I'm taking more damage overall from those incoming bits of molten rock than him.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v3] - Page 61 Empty Re: I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v3]

Post by Guest 8th November 2014, 5:46 pm

Playing Persona 4 again. God... That was an annoying boss just now... Took me 4 or 5 tries to finally get it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 8th November 2014, 5:54 pm

Which boss was it?
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8th November 2014, 6:03 pm

Persona Spoiler:

Last edited by Truthseeker4449 on 8th November 2014, 6:10 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Needed to be noted it was an actual spoiler)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 8th November 2014, 6:17 pm

Ah.

You don't have to face those bosses, though you do get weapons and +Courage.

That boss is "weak" to Ice and Elec skills. It's "weak" rather than weak because though he takes increased damage from them, he isn't Knocked Down, and it doesn't appear as Weak on Teddie's enemy scan thing. A similar thing happens with Phys attacks, though he resists them instead. Why this happens is a mystery.

It'll happen later on, too. For example, a later (way later) post-dungeon boss is weak to Wind attacks and "weak" to fire, ice, and elec attacks. Though weirdly enough, the flagged weakness (that will knock it down) actually deals less damage then the other two! Atlus mocks everything sensible.

...Also it's spelt Teddie, not Teddy.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8th November 2014, 6:34 pm

Yeah, I figured it was optional. I was kind of worried about trying to deal with it since nobody seemed to want to head back to that dungeon...

Is it weird that I was doing more damaged with Eligor's Arm Chopper (or Hysterical Slap) boosted by an attack increase? Since it did the double hit, it seemed more effective to me, though, I did notice Tomoe was doing good damage with her Bufu.

Interesting info on the later boss... Speaking of knocking down enemies, I also figured out why there's an option to not do an all out attack... A lot better to keep those big guys down instead of just hitting them once for mediocre damage...

...Oops... Spelling isn't my specialty....

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 8th November 2014, 7:02 pm

Considering that Eligor's stats lean more towards the physical side, it doesn't surprise me at all that any of his Phys skills outdamage any spells you loaded on him.

I usually All-Out Attack :U In hindsight, leaving them down (or at least some guys) down would probably help, seeing as how being Down increases damage and makes evasion not an option...
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8th November 2014, 7:04 pm

I always All-Out Attack on the weak shadows since it, a, makes the fight end faster, and b, saves me from using any SP I might have to use if I don't beat them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 8th November 2014, 7:20 pm

Shut up Sparx...

And I think the game was too short...
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8th November 2014, 7:25 pm

I think the other games are a bit longer, especially the third one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 8th November 2014, 7:31 pm

Then the race is on to find good used ones!
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 8th November 2014, 9:15 pm

Goddammit, my TV isn't turning on! CURSE YOU!!!
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8th November 2014, 9:18 pm

Oh boy.... That's not good at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 8th November 2014, 9:21 pm

I won't be able to order Eternal Night until Monday...
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8th November 2014, 9:23 pm

Awwww.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 67 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 67  Next