Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost Legends

+4
Burnin' Bunnies
Greece
Lief Katano
Nopon
8 posters

Page 8 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 21  Next

Go down

Lost Legends - Page 8 Empty Re: Lost Legends

Post by Lief Katano 21st March 2014, 4:18 pm

Lief was on the back of his horse and heard the bushes rustling. Even though he saw a rabbit hop out, he remained on his guard, knowing that anything could jump out.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 24th March 2014, 9:23 am

As Lief watched the rabbit running off, he would hear a rustling in the branches above as a sense of dread filled the area....and a squirrel ran down the tree and across the road....quite anticlimactic...

technically Greece was next but hey, I plan on scrambling the order soon so no big deal as long as Greece posts next
Nopon
Nopon

: Not a Shark Bully

Myers-Briggs Type : INFP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Greece 24th March 2014, 3:44 pm

SCREW IT, I'LL BE LAST.

Another rabbit, another squirrel. That makes 11 rabbits and 20 squirrels so far. Yes Erin was tracking this, that's how long and boring this trip was. Though, in hindsight, this lack of, well, anything was making the trip super easy.

Erin sighed, they'd been walking for so long, and she didn't feel like it was gonna end anytime soon.
Greece
Greece

: See A Man About A Dog :

Myers-Briggs Type : INFJ-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 24th March 2014, 4:25 pm

Sorry. ._.;
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Greece 24th March 2014, 4:35 pm

it really doesn't matter XD
Greece
Greece

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 25th March 2014, 8:30 am

As they went on, Erin would notice another bush rustling, what would it be, a rabbit or a squirrel? No wait...she'd notice something strange....some metal? No, a weapon!

A mighty roar filled the area as a large green beast stormed out of the bushes towards the group. It held on its back a javelin, and a shield and Morningstar in the other hands. It was clearly attacking.

TEAM VS ???

(You guys are fighting a new creature! As you guys don't know what it is, you can try to remember if you've heard/seen it before, which will cost some time, or you can attack! If you try to identify, I will pm you what you find out, and then you can edit your post to add you either using or sharing that knowledge. You could always charge in blindly though. Order wise(order matters now as its based on who reacts when) is:
Greece(because she was the first to spot it), me, Bunny(first to react afterwards), me, Romch(dun dun dun!), me, Lief, and finally the monster(you guys reacted quick!))
Nopon
Nopon

Back to top Go down

Post by Greece 25th March 2014, 8:38 pm

"What th-" Erin wasn't 100% what that thing was, but she felt like she had seen it somewhere before.

She would need sometime to think about it, better think fast though...

It was Bugbear!

Better tell the others, "Hey That's a Bugbear! It's a very aggressive goblin that can see in the dark! They lack intelligence but make up for it in brawn! Their only special trait is their stealthiness!"

Last edited by Greece on 27th March 2014, 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : INFORMATION :D)
Greece
Greece

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 28th March 2014, 8:24 am

The information Erin shared was apparently accurate as the bugbear glared at Erin, "Smart one huh? Won't help here."

(bunny is next!)
Nopon
Nopon

Back to top Go down

Post by Burnin' Bunnies 29th March 2014, 12:47 pm

Zena stood for a second, thinking. "If it can see in the dark, then it has sensitive eyesight, right? Bright light would be killer, yeah?" she questioned Erin.
I don't have any fireflies, though...but I do have (hopefully) fake fire!
She focused on the Bugbear. Hopefully this works... "Sacred Flame!"

(logic)(is attempting to blind? the bugbear, but this may cause damage too, yes??)
(;_; I don't know how to use magic...)
Burnin' Bunnies
Burnin' Bunnies

: In your gaze where I'm seen. :

Myers-Briggs Type : ISFP
Alignment : Neutral Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 31st March 2014, 10:27 am

The bugbear reacts quickly to the attack, closing its eyes as it rolls out of the way of the flames which quickly begin to dissipate.

(That was really clever though I have to remember to give you a chance to get supplies for your spells XP
Also, I looked up some more stuff on bugbears and they're around the same size as you guys, so don't expect them to be too slow)

As the battle raged on, they would fail to notice a fifth figure watching the fight....Lief's horse, but there was also some other guy in the bushes...

Pokémon trainer ROMCH wrote:
Spoiler:

Romch's debut is next!
Nopon
Nopon

Back to top Go down

Post by returnofmastercrazyhand 31st March 2014, 12:11 pm

"Phantom Archer, or should I say, David, you are now on vacation, as The Network needs some time to regroup after the rookies blew our cover. You are free for now"

The words echoed in David's head as he watched a battle between three different people of different races and one bugbear. he recognized one as a general of the army, but the other two were mysteries to him. When he heard the words he didn't know where to vacation too. Then he heard of a valley where danger is afoot, except no one knows why. Thinking he could be the first to report why, he sprung at the chance to investigate and now here he was.

After much debate with himself, he decided to help the three creatures face the bugbear.
He immediately grabbed a dagger and stabbed the bugbear, and preceded to introduce himself.
"David Lestip; former spy at The Network and bard; is here to help"

He purposely left out his codename. He also left out the fact that he still works at the network, but is on a LONG vacation. this is because David thought that if he can trust these people, then he could reveal more of himself later on.
returnofmastercrazyhand
returnofmastercrazyhand

: ...

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 31st March 2014, 1:06 pm

The bugbear let out a grunt as it was stabbed, and easily shrugged it off, it was startled by the new combatant, but in the end, he looked like another squishy human.

(next is Lief!)
simple terms:
Nopon
Nopon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 31st March 2014, 4:38 pm

"An agent of The Network...and a bard?" Lief was confused, seeing as how a bard and a spy, in his mind, at least, were conflicting occupations. However, he put it to the side, given that he was, if formerly, an agent of The Network - one of the best, and who often assisted the Concordian Army with gathering intel. He must be good.

"Good to have you on the team, David," Lief responded. He then drew his sword and got off his horse.

I, uh, figured getting off of the horse would be the action for the turn, tell me if I'm wrong

also I figured that it wouldn't be unreasonable for a general to know of a spy network
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 31st March 2014, 10:13 pm

The bugbear let out a roar as it swung the morningstar at David, though he was unable to hit the nimble bard. He glared at the group, it was 4 on 1, he liked those odds.

(That works Lief, since you are armored, it takes a bit to mount/dismount, if your armor was lighter, then yeah, you could jump off and start fighting same move, but now its up to Erin!)
Simple Terms:

Nopon
Nopon

Back to top Go down

Post by Greece 1st April 2014, 4:19 pm

There being the fifth person didn't fix the problem that there wasn't much Erin could really do to the Bugbear. With not much else to do Erin went in for an attack.
Greece
Greece

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 21  Next