Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost Legends

+4
Burnin' Bunnies
Greece
Lief Katano
Nopon
8 posters

Page 7 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next

Go down

Lost Legends - Page 7 Empty Re: Lost Legends

Post by Nopon 7th March 2014, 11:39 am

Res frowned at Lief's words, "Well...I was hoping to save some money by having you all share a room, but if you insist...How about you ladies, do you each wish to have individual rooms or share a room?"
Nopon
Nopon

: Not a Shark Bully

Myers-Briggs Type : INFP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Burnin' Bunnies 11th March 2014, 2:45 pm

Zena looked over at the other female. Nothing seemed to bother her in particular-she even looked Elfish as well!- besides, she wouldn't be able to tell if she liked the other traveler until they spend time together, which wasn't really able to happen when the three of them met each other. "I'm fine either way, really. I don't mind sharing."
She smiled sweetly.
Burnin' Bunnies
Burnin' Bunnies

: In your gaze where I'm seen. :

Myers-Briggs Type : ISFP
Alignment : Neutral Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 12th March 2014, 9:36 am

Res smiled as he put his hands together, "That'll be lovely, though I guess we should ask the other miss if she'd like to share?"

Res motioned towards Erin, awaiting her answer.
Nopon
Nopon

Back to top Go down

Post by Greece 12th March 2014, 3:43 pm

"I'm fine with that." Erin nodded her head and looked over at Zena and gave her a smile. She didn't look like a bad kid, though you can't really tell a lot about a person until you spend sometime  with them!
Greece
Greece

: See A Man About A Dog :

Myers-Briggs Type : INFJ-T
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 14th March 2014, 2:45 pm

Res smiled as he pulled out two keys from his pockets and handing one to Lief and the other to Erin. "Those are your keys to your rooms, they're upstairs. I'll get you a copy of the key later Zena. You can do what you wish with your rooms, just remember that you have jobs to get done. For today...just clean up the bar."

Res stepped behind the bar counter and smiled as the last customers left the bar, the four of them were now alone.

Mission 0 Cleared!

That's the end of Mission 0, usually this is where rewards are handed out and stuff, but as this was a tutorial, there will be none, this also means Zena won't have to pay for her Painter's guild membership :T

I'm still polishing up the next mission, and figured you guys could use some time to get to know each other, thus for now until I finish up the preparations you three get to enter free mode in which you can do whatever you want as long as you stay in the bar. You don't have to follow a posting order, and only need me to post if you wish to speak to Res.

Layout of the bar today(it changes sometimes): to the right of the door upon entering is the bar where Res is standing. On the wall opposite the door is a stage with instruments on it. To the left of the door are tables(6) with chairs. There is a fireplace near the left wall, and also stairs leading upstairs.

Upstairs there is a long hallway with locked doors numbered 0-9, your keys say which room is yours(I'll let you pick). Each room can be designed by you guys n stuff, though no indoor plumbing, instead chamberpots cause why not? So have fun!
Nopon
Nopon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 14th March 2014, 4:30 pm

(I call room 6 because a paladin getting the room of the devil seems funny to me.)

Lief took the key from Res. "Thank you, my lord." He then turned to the stairs to go up. "I'll go get into more comfortable clothes, then I'll help start cleaning the bar," he said to the others. He thought for a second about healing the other paladin, but he quickly changed his mind. They would not be fighting for the rest of the day, so touching an elf should not be needed.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~

Back to top Go down

Post by Greece 14th March 2014, 8:04 pm

Erin took her key and gave a slight bow, "Thank you." She turned towards Zena, "Why don't we go pick a room too, we'll drop off our stuff and then we'll get to work. Does that work for you?"
Greece
Greece

Back to top Go down

Post by Burnin' Bunnies 14th March 2014, 8:57 pm

"That seems wonderful!" She responded lightly. "Though, I was wondering if either room 5 or 8 would be fine with you. They're lucky numbers to me, so...if one's taken the other might be open, right?" She shifted slightly, shouldering her pack and glancing around. "If that's okay with you, of course..."
Burnin' Bunnies
Burnin' Bunnies

Back to top Go down

Post by Greece 14th March 2014, 9:05 pm

"Which ever one you want, I don't mind." Erin gave a small smile and tossed Zena the keys, "I'm sure you'll make a fine decision." Erin made her way towards the stairs, and gave a small glance back at Zena, thankfully she didn't look like she took too much damage from the battle.
Greece
Greece

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 14th March 2014, 9:18 pm

Lief entered Room 6 and changed into his regular clothing. He then exited and went back downstairs. "So, what do you want me to do, Boss?" he asked to Res.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 15th March 2014, 9:01 pm

Res smiled at Lief, "Well, for starters fixing up the areas where weapons hit wood would be best, from there cleaning up the blood, then just cleaning the tables, you three seem responsible enough, I'll let you guys do as you will, as for me, I think I'll go to sleep now..."

Res walked up stairs and walked into the 0 room and locked the door behind him.
Nopon
Nopon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 15th March 2014, 9:13 pm

Lief thought for a moment. He didn't know how to fix the wood, so he figured he should start cleaning up the blood. He started to look for a rag and a source of water.

(so it would appear that I forgot to post the picture of Lief in his regular clothing even though I got one for it
whoops)
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 20th March 2014, 11:50 am

As the group finished doing their chores and setting up their rooms, the world slept, until they too, went into a deep slumber.

After that, it was around a week of them doing nothing but working at the bar, serving customers their meals, and at times working as the entertainment, and each night cleaning up the place, though Bow and her two friends showed up once or twice only to be quickly beaten. It was on this seventh day that Res met the group in the morning, not with a list of chores, but with a letter.

"Guys, instead of the usual, today I have a special task for you. There is a village far to the west of here, Vallem, where they mine the nearby ravine for gold, silver, and other ores. They placed a large order for food and mead. I will need you to deliver it to the town, as I am too busy here at the bar. I should warn you though, the path is dangerous so you should be prepared for anything, though I doubt you'll run into anything more than a few bandits."

It had been a few days of travel and the group followed the road into the valley. They were now at the bottom of the valley, and continued to head west seeking the town which they had only managed to see from the top of the valley. The road was bumpy and rough, with many fallen trees, though there had yet to be any danger or action that their boss had spoken off...

MISSION 1: THE CAVES OF CHAOS

Posting order for now is: bunny, me, Greece, me, leif, me, then back to bunny
Nopon
Nopon

Back to top Go down

Post by Burnin' Bunnies 20th March 2014, 3:34 pm

Gonk I took so long and now you will never know what room I chose! :cough:8:cough: Wow, sorry guys...but yay! Onwards to the story! :D )

Zena shivered. Though she had two companions with her who clearly knew how to fight (proven about a week and a half ago), she could not relax. It must have been the warning Res had told the group. "Be prepared for anything," he'd said. Anything? What, are there demons? Spontaneous combustion common in these parts? Anything could mean, well, anything. Overall, she hadn't yet accepted that constant danger could be a possibility.
Chills ran up her spine as wind whistled across the path. Gosh, take a chill pill. It's been three days since you've been on the road and nothing has happened. You're nearing your destination. Nothing is going to happen. Zena silently tried to calm herself. There really wasn't anything to be so jumpy about!

Right?
Burnin' Bunnies
Burnin' Bunnies

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 21st March 2014, 11:01 am

(forgot to mention you guys are using Lief's horse/wagon to carry the barrels of food/supplies to Vallem  Sorry )

As Zena looked around, there was a loud rustling in nearby bushes, only for a small rabbit to hop across the road, perhaps Res had lied to them about the danger?
Nopon
Nopon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next