Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost Legends

+4
Burnin' Bunnies
Greece
Lief Katano
Nopon
8 posters

Page 5 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next

Go down

Lost Legends - Page 5 Empty Re: Lost Legends

Post by Nopon 5th February 2014, 10:20 pm

The man stopped as he stared at Lief for a moment, "Ey, dis here woman said she'd join me 'ere fer.....I know who you is! You're one of them holy knights come to make us repent ey? Eres what I think a you!"

The man pushed Zena towards the bar, though in his haste is was more like a nudge. However, he was clearly moving towards Lief, fist raised.
(we've entered battle mode! Each post is essentially 6 seconds long, after all, not much time to react and take action during a fight, how will you two settle this?! Zena goes next!)

Locations:
Nopon
Nopon

: Not a Shark Bully

Myers-Briggs Type : INFP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Burnin' Bunnies 6th February 2014, 2:56 pm

Zena-finally released from this man's grip- glanced at the door. Should she make a run for it or help this soldier. She looked at him for a second-he looked like he could handle things. However, fighting along side him might be the best way to thank him. Besides, she didn't look forward to entering the bar right away-not if it was full of filthy creeps like the thug who'd pulled her unceremoniously around. She moved a little distance away and crouched down, shifting her bag of her back and shuffling around for something useful to fight with...
Burnin' Bunnies
Burnin' Bunnies

: In your gaze where I'm seen. :

Myers-Briggs Type : ISFP
Alignment : Neutral Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 7th February 2014, 9:44 am

(remember how I said that I would use a random number generator to determine how some things happen? Well, for the man's punch, I had to use rng and got a 1, this is called a Critical Failure, in short, it means they screwed up so badly that it becomes an epic fail)

As the man charged forwards he tripped over his own foot, and slammed his head against Lief's armor with a mighty 'thud'. The armor protected Lief from any pain or damage, but it did the opposite to the poor man who lay on the ground unconscious...

When Erin entered, she could clearly see the two nobles who were now wearing female wigs, and there were dresses on the floor. Their faces turned bright red as they looked at her.

"I-Its not what it looks like! D-don't tell anyone you saw us like this, w-we'll give you anything!"

Locations:

(Now normally an epic fail won't end the fight, but this guy was weak enough that I would find this a funnier way for the fight to end :T)
Nopon
Nopon

Back to top Go down

Post by Greece 7th February 2014, 4:37 pm

best location ever

After realizing what she was looking at Erin started to slowly close the down. But then the words "We'll give you anything!" sunk in. She flipped the door back open. "No one has to no about this! You just need to get me into the Drunken Spring! That's not too much to ask for I assume." Erin was really hoping these... strange people... knew about this bar. If the didn't she'd be back to wandering aimlessly around that town.
Greece
Greece

: See A Man About A Dog :

Myers-Briggs Type : INFJ-T
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 8th February 2014, 1:59 pm

The man smiled at Erin's words, "O-okay, to get in all you have to do is go to the well in the center of town and drop a gold coin in, that'll make the bar appear and the door open, then you can go in. Though be careful, if someone else goes in then the door will close and you'll have to drop another coin in the well!"

The two smiled, hoping that that would be enough information to appease the witness.

From where he stood, Lief would be able to look into the bar clearer now, and see that it was, in fact, a high quality bar with plenty of lighting. There seemed to be a stage where a male bard was playing a harp, and various tables where people wearing all sorts of clothing sat. Only question was, what to do...

Locations:
Nopon
Nopon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 8th February 2014, 2:06 pm

Lief entered the bar, but not before tossing a gold coin to the man. He thought it would be right to give back the money he "stole" from the man.

A second later he realized that it made going into the bar on the man's money completely pointless, but what was he supposed to do, wait for the man to become concious? Waiting for that to happen would make the last 7 seconds of his life pointless...not that he had to do anything, anyway. He entered the bar and sat down at the...bar...watching the bard play.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 8th February 2014, 2:24 pm

As Lief sat at the bar, the bartender, a tall slender man, with pale skin and long golden hair went over to him. "Hey, you wouldn't happen to be a paladin would you? Working for Pelor and stuff?"

He smiled at Lief as he kept watching, and noticing Zena just outside the door, "Come on in, you'll let the bugs get in and nobody wants to deal with mosquitoes. So, assuming from your little sun thingy you work for Pelor too?"

Locations:
Nopon
Nopon

Back to top Go down

Post by Burnin' Bunnies 8th February 2014, 4:26 pm

She looked at her little charm in her hand and glanced back inside at the bartender. "Yeah." She said blankly as she stood, bag dangling in one hand and the sun pendant clenched in the other. Figuring she could trust this man, she walked in to greet him.

(derp)
Burnin' Bunnies
Burnin' Bunnies

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 10th February 2014, 10:47 am

The man smiled as he pulled out three mugs and began to feel them with rum, smiling as he did so, "I've been waiting a while for this....wait weren't there supposed to be three of you?"

locations:
Nopon
Nopon

Back to top Go down

Post by Greece 10th February 2014, 3:14 pm

"You had better be telling the truth, or I think you know what's gonna happy." Erin gave this remark as she left the building and closed the door. She had to make her way to the town center and drop a gold coin in the well. Not to hard, but she felt this was taking longer then it should. Feeling a little bad that she was taking a little while Erin quickly made her way to the town center.
Greece
Greece

: See A Man About A Dog :

Myers-Briggs Type : INFJ-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 11th February 2014, 8:23 am

As Erin arrived to the square she spotted the well and dropped a gold coin in then walked into the bar, where the bartender immediately motioned for her to go over to the table.

"Ah, there we have it, three servants of Pelor, now listen, I requested your aid from the temples, you see, I have some problems I could use help w-"

The man was cut off as an arrow went into his chest, causing him to fall to the ground, motionless. Behind the trio stood three people with weapons out, all of them human. One of them held a bow and stood at the other side of the bar, smile on her face at what she had done. In front of her were two men wearing armor, one blue the other red, with swords in their hands.

"Res is dead, and we are the ones who did it, remember us, for we are now legends!"

Everyone who was in the bar remained at their seats and continued enjoying their drinks, paying them no attention.

The bow woman began to yell at this, "Pay attention to us!" She then fired another arrow, this one into the ceiling, and still nothing...

BATTLE MODE!!!
Nopon
Nopon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 11th February 2014, 8:27 am

Lief was disgruntled by the fact that he had to party with (at least) one half-elf, but first, there were more important matters he had to deal with. He drew his sword. "If it's attention you want..." he said, and slashed at the girl with the bow. "you got it!"
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 11th February 2014, 1:45 pm

The woman tried to avoid the blade, but it was too quick as it ripped the front of her clothes. She grabbed her stomach in pain with one hand and with the other reached for an arrow, though as this happened, the red armored man slashed at Lief, though in his rage his attack missed and his sword went deep into the wooden floor, getting stuck.

Simple Terms:
Nopon
Nopon

Back to top Go down

Post by Burnin' Bunnies 12th February 2014, 7:57 pm

A spell would probably not be a good idea here-especially if she didn't want to catch the place on fire. Zena threw her hand in her bag and pulled out the mace that was in there. Maybe this could be useful! The man in red was open, so she took a swing.
Burnin' Bunnies
Burnin' Bunnies

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 17th February 2014, 4:06 pm

As Zena struck at Red, he heard her steps just in time to block with his arms, though he was pushed a foot back by the force. While this happened, Blue used his own blade to try and stop Lief, who after having hurt Bow, seemed to be the biggest threat. He swung quickly, though too quickly as it was avoided by Lief.

Simple terms:
Nopon
Nopon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next