Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost Legends

+4
Burnin' Bunnies
Greece
Lief Katano
Nopon
8 posters

Page 13 of 21 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 21  Next

Go down

Lost Legends - Page 13 Empty Re: Lost Legends

Post by Burnin' Bunnies 3rd October 2014, 7:21 pm

Zena looked around, noting the frantically running people. She frowned in worry.
"So, uhheh, what kind of monsters are we talking about here? Has anyone tried to fight?"
Burnin' Bunnies
Burnin' Bunnies

: In your gaze where I'm seen. :

Myers-Briggs Type : ISFP
Alignment : Neutral Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 8th October 2014, 1:10 pm

"What kind...let me think for a moment....kobolds, orcs, goblins, hobgoblins, bugbears, gnolls, those were the ones to attack. As for fighting back..." The man motioned towards his missing right arm with a nervous smile, "I think you can see the results of our first, and only, attempt..."

A powerful voice rang through the air, seemingly coming from all directions as it shouted, "Humans! Double the tribute! If not your friends pay with blood! If triple friends return!"

Every person suddenly went pale as they stared into thin air, letting the news sink in.

"F-friends? C-could they have hostages?!"

Nopon
Nopon

: Not a Shark Bully

Myers-Briggs Type : INFP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by returnofmastercrazyhand 8th October 2014, 2:10 pm

"Well, maybe we could help your village out." David said to the man. " But I cannot speak for all of us, so if the others would kindly agree with me, we'd help, and certainly do not want to see the end of this village, but if the others say no or we fail..." David trailed off at the thought of the town falling to ruin, as his morals knew full well that fighting for this village was the right thing to do. The Network also only works for those with just morals or in the "right" side of a war, and rarely fights for an unjust cause and when it happens, it's usually by accident, so David knew knew all too well The Network would agree with him 100% if it still existed.
returnofmastercrazyhand
returnofmastercrazyhand

: ...

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 8th October 2014, 2:21 pm

"Y-you mean you'd be willing to save the hostages?! I-if you guys are then I'd be willing to show you their lair...though I'm afraid that's all I'd be able to do..."

Spoiler:

everyone gets a post to confirm/deny the man's request to attack the monsters and rescue the hostages, you guys can post in any order and then I'll post
Nopon
Nopon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 8th October 2014, 2:44 pm

wait I thought The Network wasn't, like, dead

Lief spoke up. "I would be willing to offer assistance, though it may be more fruitful to negotiate with them first."

also it turns out that Lief has the highest charisma

which is kind of surprising
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~

Back to top Go down

Post by returnofmastercrazyhand 8th October 2014, 3:23 pm

I decided to change the backstory, and need my posts edited
"That might be a better idea" David added. "But if it fails, I too will agree to rescue the hostages"
returnofmastercrazyhand
returnofmastercrazyhand

Back to top Go down

Post by Burnin' Bunnies 8th October 2014, 3:39 pm

Zena nervously chuckled, "If negotiations can be made, that's great! Oh course, um, they could be, uh, bluffing...but if it comes down to it, I'd be willing to rescue, of course!"
She looked over at Erin.
Burnin' Bunnies
Burnin' Bunnies

Back to top Go down

Post by Greece 8th October 2014, 7:14 pm

Last on on the train WOOP WOOP

Erin nodded, "I'll help too, we can't just leave the hostages to die."
Greece
Greece

: See A Man About A Dog :

Myers-Briggs Type : INFJ-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 9th October 2014, 10:40 am

"T-then I can take you towards where they live..."

The man walked off towards the west, and after a half hour of walking, the group reaches an area surrounded by mountains on all sides save where they came from. The man looks at the group nervously as he fidgets awkwardly.

"T-this is as far as I can take you, I wish the best for you...Oh! You should take this, we used to mine here in the past so this should be accurate..."

You got a map!

The man then waved as he walked back to the village.

Okay, here's a new mechanic! The map!

Spoiler:

The way this works is that the map shows where you are, and anything special within visible range. That's about it for now :T

So, I'll let you guys pick which cave to head towards! you can also explore one of the forests there but I don't recommend it

You guys can also split up if you want to but considering how tough taking down one bugbear was when you guys were together.....

either way you guys get to each post where you want to go before I describe where you went, just make sure you tell me when you guys are sure where you want to go

oh and as a gift, for spending a half hour out of danger and just walking I'll heal you :D
Nopon
Nopon

Back to top Go down

Post by Burnin' Bunnies 9th October 2014, 7:17 pm

not sure to roleplay or not, so will roleplay. Free conversation time! >:D /not/
Since I'm unsure of who exactly the map was given to, I hope you don't mind if I do this. :I
"Mind if I?" Zena gestured towards the map in Lief's hand. Shrugging, he handed it over.
Opening the map and spreading it on a conveniently nearby rock, she allowed everyone to see the map over her shoulder. After a minute of examining the map, Zena spoke, "I think we try Cave A." She pointed. "It's close by, but not too close to be easily found by people just wandering by. Plus, it looks to be in a bit of forest. I'd think that would be a good place to have a headquarters..."
Looking up at the forest infront of them and back at the map, she continued, "Um, I also think it best to go around this forest to the cave. I don't think cutting through would be much of a shortcut, or rather safe...How about you guys?"

So yeah. :I Had the map given to Lief because he seems to be a leader in the group (you know, a guy in armor and who seems to know what he's doing). I wanted a rock, and even though a rock isn't on the map (why would a small rock be on a map like this anyway?), this is a mountainous quarry, of sorts, so I'd imagine there'd be boulders around.
This is really cool, Lux~! I love the map idea!!

Last edited by Burnin' Bunnies on 9th October 2014, 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : missing a quotation mark)
Burnin' Bunnies
Burnin' Bunnies

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 9th October 2014, 7:23 pm

"Hm...that seems as solid of a plan as any," Lief replied. He personally was going to suggest going to cave D, if only because it was the closest, but Zena's logic seemed sound to him. "Does anyone object to this plan?"

I'm touched that you think my character is a leader-type
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~

Back to top Go down

Post by Greece 9th October 2014, 8:14 pm

"I'm all for it, sounds pretty sounds." As much as Erin liked forests, this area seemed to be filled with monsters, so that wouldn't be a good idea...

I like to think we'll all be the leader...
Greece
Greece

: See A Man About A Dog :

Myers-Briggs Type : INFJ-T

Back to top Go down

Post by returnofmastercrazyhand 10th October 2014, 9:12 am

David wanted to shout his opinion, about cave B but he figured cave A would be better for now. "I agree" he said to the others without too much thought.
returnofmastercrazyhand
returnofmastercrazyhand

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 13th October 2014, 11:12 am

Your trip through the area is relatively boring, only seeing a few birds every now and then until you reach cave A. It is a decent sized entrance, large enough for you guys to enter two at a time. There are plenty of trees to the west of the entrance, almost as if the trees were trying to hide the cave...only to fail at it.

Speaking of the forest, and hiding while failing miserably, as you four get closer to the cave you notice a group of furry humanoids. Upon closer inspection you realize that they are nine kobolds, each armed with a simple dagger and a sling at its side. Perhaps they are guards, but by how they are trying to hide behind the trees its easy to assume they were planning an ambush. If only their idea of hiding in trees wasn't holding tree branches in outstretched arms...

Spoiler:

the map wasn't too important yet so didn't put an updated version up :T

also that ambush you guys noticed...everyone succeeded the rolls to not only feel something is watching but spotting exactly where they are in the forest so....I made it that they were bad at hiding :D

choose what to do and after you four post I'll respond

oh and regular dnd has reptile kobolds but we have furry dokapon kingdom kobolds
Spoiler:

I'll try to get a better pic but I think Greece and bunny should know what they look like since trg played some dokapon

also I guess our kobolds are different
Nopon
Nopon

Back to top Go down

Post by returnofmastercrazyhand 13th October 2014, 1:43 pm

"guys, we may need a plan of attack" David says to the others as he prepares to get out his rapier.
returnofmastercrazyhand
returnofmastercrazyhand

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 21 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 21  Next