Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy: The Adventures of Clan #42 (Tactics Advance 2)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Who to ditch?

Final Fantasy: The Adventures of Clan #42 (Tactics Advance 2) - Page 2 Empty0%Final Fantasy: The Adventures of Clan #42 (Tactics Advance 2) - Page 2 Empty 0% 
[ 0 ]
Final Fantasy: The Adventures of Clan #42 (Tactics Advance 2) - Page 2 Empty33%Final Fantasy: The Adventures of Clan #42 (Tactics Advance 2) - Page 2 Empty 33% 
[ 1 ]
Final Fantasy: The Adventures of Clan #42 (Tactics Advance 2) - Page 2 Empty0%Final Fantasy: The Adventures of Clan #42 (Tactics Advance 2) - Page 2 Empty 0% 
[ 0 ]
Final Fantasy: The Adventures of Clan #42 (Tactics Advance 2) - Page 2 Empty33%Final Fantasy: The Adventures of Clan #42 (Tactics Advance 2) - Page 2 Empty 33% 
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

Final Fantasy: The Adventures of Clan #42 (Tactics Advance 2) - Page 2 Empty Re: Final Fantasy: The Adventures of Clan #42 (Tactics Advance 2)

Post by Lief Katano 2nd July 2013, 11:45 am

Chapter 3 - Sidequests!

:
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy: The Adventures of Clan #42 (Tactics Advance 2) - Page 2 Empty Re: Final Fantasy: The Adventures of Clan #42 (Tactics Advance 2)

Post by Lief Katano 15th July 2013, 11:13 pm

Before I get sucked back into Final Fantasy XII, have an update!

Speaking of FFXII, while playing this part, I kept trying to press the buttons I assigned to the PS2 emulator. It was weird.

Anyway!

Chapter 4 - Mambo de Beat Stuff Up

Dun dun dun-dun, dun dun dun-dun-dun-dun-dun dun dun dun-dun-dun. HUH!:
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 22nd July 2013, 6:17 pm

Well, my computer froze. While this means I am more inclined to update Tactics A2, it also means that I have to do the battle again. God CURSE YOU!!! At least it didn't take as long...

Anyway

Chapter 5 - Sidequests! [Part 1]

Fact: there are more then thrice the amount of sidequests then story quests:
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2