Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's Play Pokémon Fire Red! Canceled due to screenshot issues...

3 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Which Starter Pokémon should I choose (even though I'll probably go with Charmander)?

Let's Play Pokémon Fire Red! Canceled due to screenshot issues... - Page 2 Empty0%Let's Play Pokémon Fire Red! Canceled due to screenshot issues... - Page 2 Empty 0% 
[ 0 ]
Let's Play Pokémon Fire Red! Canceled due to screenshot issues... - Page 2 Empty80%Let's Play Pokémon Fire Red! Canceled due to screenshot issues... - Page 2 Empty 80% 
[ 4 ]
Let's Play Pokémon Fire Red! Canceled due to screenshot issues... - Page 2 Empty20%Let's Play Pokémon Fire Red! Canceled due to screenshot issues... - Page 2 Empty 20% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

Let's Play Pokémon Fire Red! Canceled due to screenshot issues... - Page 2 Empty Re: Let's Play Pokémon Fire Red! Canceled due to screenshot issues...

Post by Truthseeker4449 9th April 2013, 4:57 pm

Hmm, sounds kind of what I'll be doing later in Emerald (much later), though I only plan on one swap at this point
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

Let's Play Pokémon Fire Red! Canceled due to screenshot issues... - Page 2 Empty Re: Let's Play Pokémon Fire Red! Canceled due to screenshot issues...

Post by Guest 9th April 2013, 8:19 pm

Hey, does anyone know why that site we use for our games doesn't have Playstation games?

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 9th April 2013, 8:22 pm

The guy doesn't have a Playstation?

The site can't easily emulate PlayStation games?

It would heavily tax on the server?

Why do you ask?
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 9th April 2013, 8:30 pm

My guess is that it is much harder to emulate games like those. Something like Pokemon can be easily recreated in Java, Call of Duty or Spyro, not so much, especially if you're choosing to get the graphics as close as possible to the originals.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10th April 2013, 12:22 am

Understandable.
@Lief: I was curious since I wanted to try out some old Playstation games but couldn't find them.

Anyway, onto Part 4! This one will be covering my first capture, a battle with Blue, and a few other things. So let's get started:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 10th April 2013, 7:11 am

Lucky victory.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10th April 2013, 10:58 am

I'm thinking about either posting this all on Bulbagarden in a blog, or just telling about it over there and linking to this. What do you guys think?

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 10th April 2013, 5:10 pm

I prefer linking because we might get some new members.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 10th April 2013, 5:28 pm

Link it.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10th April 2013, 7:21 pm

I'll do that then, but right now, it's time for part 5!

In this part, it'll be mostly level grinding, but I do explore Viridian Forest along the way and take my first steps into Pewter City. So let's get started:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 10th April 2013, 7:29 pm

Now I miss KM *cries*
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10th April 2013, 7:39 pm

I miss her wallposts... Horrified

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 10th April 2013, 7:59 pm

I could try hijacking the bus. Then barrel roll it into the room
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10th April 2013, 8:02 pm

Do a barrel roll! XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11th April 2013, 12:04 am

Welcome to Part 6! This part is a bit shorter than the others because my computer was acting up a bit while I was playing, causing the game to act up occasionally...

Anyway, in this part, I explore most of Pewter City and take on the gym leader: Brock. So let's get started:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next