Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's Play Pokémon Fire Red! Canceled due to screenshot issues...

3 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Which Starter Pokémon should I choose (even though I'll probably go with Charmander)?

Let's Play Pokémon Fire Red! Canceled due to screenshot issues... Empty0%Let's Play Pokémon Fire Red! Canceled due to screenshot issues... Empty 0% 
[ 0 ]
Let's Play Pokémon Fire Red! Canceled due to screenshot issues... Empty80%Let's Play Pokémon Fire Red! Canceled due to screenshot issues... Empty 80% 
[ 4 ]
Let's Play Pokémon Fire Red! Canceled due to screenshot issues... Empty20%Let's Play Pokémon Fire Red! Canceled due to screenshot issues... Empty 20% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

Let's Play Pokémon Fire Red! Canceled due to screenshot issues... Empty Let's Play Pokémon Fire Red! Canceled due to screenshot issues...

Post by Guest 8th April 2013, 1:00 am

Let's Play Pokémon Fire Red! Canceled due to screenshot issues... GBA--Pokémon%20Fire%20Red_Apr7%2023_16_57

Welcome to my LP of Fire Red! I'm very excited to be doing this since this is the first time I've played a Kanto-based game (the horror D:).

So enough with this chit chat and let's get started!

Spoiler:

Last edited by jokool on 8th July 2013, 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Let's Play Pokémon Fire Red! Canceled due to screenshot issues... Empty Re: Let's Play Pokémon Fire Red! Canceled due to screenshot issues...

Post by Lief Katano 8th April 2013, 7:13 am

Hey man, you gotta go by the poll even though it has 3 votes for Charmander already.

Also he's obviously playing Final Fantasy. Or Super Mario Bros. One of the two.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Let's Play Pokémon Fire Red! Canceled due to screenshot issues... Empty Re: Let's Play Pokémon Fire Red! Canceled due to screenshot issues...

Post by Truthseeker4449 8th April 2013, 7:40 am

It would appear everyone wants a Charmander.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8th April 2013, 6:14 pm

Yay! Looks like I'll be asking Gramps for a Charmander later! Excited

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8th April 2013, 10:31 pm

Welcome to the second part of my Fire Red LP!

In this part, I'll be choosing my first Pokémon and taking my first steps into Viridian City! So let's continue:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 9th April 2013, 7:24 am

Do you build up your post as you progress or set a stopping point, compile, then post.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 9th April 2013, 7:37 am

Remember: get Jolteon.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 9th April 2013, 7:40 am

If I remember correctly, he can't get Eevee until much later in the game.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 9th April 2013, 7:50 am

Celadon City, which has the fourth gym.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 9th April 2013, 7:53 am

But he can catch a Pikachu in the forest to fill that electric spot until then. It'll help with Misty.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9th April 2013, 10:54 am

Truthseeker4449 wrote:Do you build up your post as you progress or set a stopping point, compile, then post.
I take screenshots along the way while I'm playing and make the post after I stop playing. I start right where the last part ended (at the last point I saved), and end when I feel like I've got enough for my post.
Truthseeker4449 wrote:But he can catch a Pikachu in the forest to fill that electric spot until then. It'll help with Misty.
Which is what I was planning on. If I can catch a Pikachu in the game I'm playing, I usually add it to my team.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 9th April 2013, 2:31 pm

Still get Jolteon for the Let's Play Pokémon Fire Red! Canceled due to screenshot issues... Lgthdtoocool value.

Or Vaporeon to cover Ground but it's Vaporeon
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9th April 2013, 4:12 pm

Welcome to Part 3!

This time, we'll be exploring Viridian City and the surrounding areas, then running a quick errand. So let's get started:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 9th April 2013, 4:53 pm

You mean catch as many as you can with the resources you have?
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9th April 2013, 4:56 pm

I'll probably only catch Pokémon that I like, then, after I have a full party, if I find a better one, swap out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next