Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cobalt Chronicles

4 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Cobalt Chronicles - Page 7 Empty Re: Cobalt Chronicles

Post by Nopon 10th September 2013, 7:16 pm

(I was thinking a duel on DN and then I go back and turn the duel into a formal rp like what Zex did before, as for my work load, tomorrow I'll be busy but thursday I should be free)
Nopon
Nopon

: Not a Shark Bully

Myers-Briggs Type : INFP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Zexy 11th September 2013, 9:04 am

(Except that this would not allow a Battle Royale. We can still pull off what Sherry did in 5Ds, which is that you battle both of us as two people at the same time. This requires both Duels to be done and formal-RPed together. I am not sure if deceiving us like Sherry did would be a cool idea or just copypasta from the series.)

Anyway, I will be free tomorrow, but only afternoon, so the timezones will be an issue.
Zexy
Zexy

: Son of Norman

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 12th September 2013, 9:24 pm

Shadow Walker looked at the two, though they wouldn't be able to tell by looking at him, since his eyes were hidden behind his hair and hood, but they would be able to feel his eyes on them. He raised his arm and then drew six cards, not giving them time to react he began to speak, "Same time.....I get 16000....you each 8000..."

Looked at the six cards he drew and immediately summoned his first monster, a large man wearing dark armor and a red scarf. He held in his hand a large sword and if the other two had their duel gazers on they would see that this level 4 dark monster had 1400 attack and 1200 defense, then from the knight's shadow, a lizard came out, Dino would recognize what this was, it was Kagetokage, a monster that could special summon itself from the hand when another level 4 monster had been summoned. As the lizard appeared on the field, Shadow Walker seemed to flinch for an instant before continuing.

"Armageddon Knight...effect!"

The Armageddon Knight turned towards Shadow Walker and stabbed his deck, pulling out a card and sending it to the grave yard, the card that had been sent was another Armageddon Knight.

"Banish...Wyburstar!"

The Armageddon Knight from the graveyard turned into a dark sphere which was quickly consumed by a blue dragon which came from Shadow Walker's hand. By banishing a dark monster he had special summoned Wyburstar the Ivory Dragon, a level 4 light monster with 1700 attack and 1800 defense, though the three monsters did not stay for long. The three began to give off a strange glow as they became three dark spheres which formed a triangle in the air. The inside of the triangle grew darker and darker, until a light began to shine through.

"From the darkest nights....true light appears..."

Shadow Walker had not been the one to talk this time, instead the voice came from the triangle as a figure came out. It was a humanoid shape wearing a white and gold suit, with blue bat like wings behind it. The three spheres turned into three large golden rings which he caught as he smiled at the two duelists.

"Hello there, my name is Masquerade. I am the number 104, and quite a powerful one at that, see once per turn I can do...this!"

Masquerade flicked his hand as the top card from both Nightgear, and Dino's decks was sent to the graveyard.

"But enough about what I can do, perhaps I should explain the situation to you, see, me and 'Shadow Walker' here are on a mission, to get rid off all other numbers in your world, perhaps you would be kind enough to simply hand them over and we'll let you go, what do you say?"

As Masquerade spoke, Shadow Walker proceeded to set two cards before ending his turn, leaving a monster that had 2700 attack and 1200 defense on the field supported by his two face downs.

Shadow Walker Stats:

(Okay, whomever wants can go next but after that comes me again then the next person, also be sure to pm me, or find me on DN to ask if I have responses etc. You start with 8000 life points each. In order for Shadow Walker to win, both of you must be defeated, oh and one more thing, on your turn you can transfer life points from you to the other, unless the other has 0, now duel on!)
Nopon
Nopon

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 13th September 2013, 7:45 am

Nightgear dragged her right hand along her left forearm, her duel pad, complete with deck, appearing as she did so. Nightgear then tapped her hair piece to initiate the transformation process and drew the top 5 cards of her deck.

Nightgear thought about what Number 104 said as she milled Snoww, Unlight of Dark World.

"I'll go next" she said.

She draw her next card calmly and without much emphasizes as compared to many other duelists.

(anyone familiar with the playstyle of DW know that there's a lot that can be countered, so that's where my turns ends, but is still technically going, until Lux replies to my PM)
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 13th September 2013, 6:23 pm

(finally just now able to get to this)

"I activate the spell card Dark World Dealings! Now we must each draw one card and then discard one card."

Nightgear draws her card and discards one card.

"I activate the effect of the card I just discarded, Broww, Huntsman of Dark World! This effect allows me to draw one more card."

(I've already got the card from the generator, but haven't technically added it to my hand in order to give you two some time to respond, well Lux anyway in the event he has something to counter the effect)

Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 15th September 2013, 10:04 pm

Shadow Walker drew his card and frowned as he discarded a card, it was clear what card it was, his Collapsarpent the Ebony Dragon.

Shadow Walker Stats:

(don't forget to react too zex, the card also made you draw/discard)
Nopon
Nopon

Back to top Go down

Post by Zexy 16th September 2013, 2:40 am

"Wow, a Number monster with a value over 100! Now, I have to send the top card of my Deck to the Graveyard because of its effect, right?"

Dino picked the top card of his Deck and threw it to the Graveyard. It was a Continuous Trap Card, Fairy Box.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dino added: "I have to draw a card, too!". He then picked the card from the top of his deck.

"I also have to discard something, and this will be the Spell, Pot of Benevolence!"

DINO STATS:
Zexy
Zexy

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 16th September 2013, 7:35 am

"Next I activate another spell from my hand, Mystical Space Typhoon! And I choose your facedown on my left!"

stats which I was originally going to put on my end phase post:
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 16th September 2013, 4:08 pm

Shadow Walker just stood there as Nightgear's spell destroyed his own Mystical Space Typhoon.

(I named them A and B for a reason, I had to make mental images and everything to figure out which one you'd hit >:()

Stats:
Nopon
Nopon

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 16th September 2013, 5:36 pm

Lux wrote:(I named them A and B for a reason, I had to make mental images and everything to figure out which one you'd hit >:()
(I didn't know which was which)

"Next I activate the field spell, Gates of Dark World!"

A large pair of gates rise from the ground from behind me as the surrounding area becomes much darker and low lying black fog swirls around our feet.

After pausing for a moment to see if Shadow Walker would response with the other facedown, Nightgear spoke again.

"Now I activate the effect of my field spell and banish one fiend type monster from my graveyard to discard another fiend-type monster! I banish Broww, Huntsman of Dark World to discard Grenn, Tactician of Dark World! Because Grenn was discarded by a card effect, his effect activates, which allows me to destroy one spell or trap on the field and I target your other face down Shadow Walker! Regardless if the effect destroys it or not, I now get to draw one card from my deck per the effect of my field spell!"

Nightgear draws the card, hoping for one particular card, but to her disappointment, it wasn't the one she wanted. She only indicated this briefly though as she quickly wrestled back control of her emotions.

"I now set one face down and end my turn."
stats:
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 17th September 2013, 11:35 am

Shadow Walker simply stood there, watching his mirror force trap card be destroyed before he drew his next card. He set a card before looking at Masquerade. Masquerade nodded, "It looks like you won't give up so easily, oh well..." With a flick of his hand he used his effect to mill a card from Nightgear and Dino before charging forwards towards Nightgear, raising his fist to attack her directly.

stats:
Nopon
Nopon

Back to top Go down

Post by Zexy 17th September 2013, 1:18 pm

Dino's Polymerization was milled, but he did not care much about it. What was the problem is that his teammate Nightgear was ready to get attacked, by a Number, and that he couldn't help things out.

STATS!:
Zexy
Zexy

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 17th September 2013, 6:07 pm

(first things first, I wanted to let you guys know that somewhere along the way, I forgot to remove Broww from my deck so I actually have 30 cards and only discovered it when I ran the generator and checked which card the number corresponded to)

Nightgear milled Kahkki, Guerilla of Dark World.

In response to Number 104's attack, Nightgear moved swiftly to meet the punch with a punch of her own. Connecting dead on with Number 104's fist, she was surprised by the shock wave that resulted. The shock wave emanated from the point of impact, but only in Nightgear's direction. In addition to the shock wave, the floor beneath Nightgear's feet began to spiderweb. Groaning and grunting, she tried to force back Number 104, but her bones in her forearm snapped and she quickly moved to the side.

"Oww...... I... under... estimated... you..." she panted.

Picking up a nearby piece of mangled rebar, she started bending it somewhat straight in order to use it as a splint.

stats:
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 18th September 2013, 9:30 am

Masquerade smiled at the damage he had caused, "I restrained myself to a simple punch, do you see the danger you are in now? If you wish to surrender you merely have to give up the number you have, but for now we are done."

Shadow Walker nodded as he ended his turn, looking to Dino to see how the boy would act.

stats:
Nopon
Nopon

Back to top Go down

Post by Zexy 18th September 2013, 2:52 pm

Dino made a step forward, glaring at Masquerade: "I do not care if your holder is one of the strongest Duelists around, I do not even care if you have a value over 100! What matters is that you hurt my teammate, and now the only option is to crush you!"

He then turned to look at Nightgear "I may not know you a lot, but here, we are fighting a mutual enemy. And we will defeat him, no, we MUST defeat him! Draw!"

Dino drew the card, and seemed content with what he drew.

"I activate a Spell Card from my hand, Dicephoon! I roll a six-sided die! If the result is 2, 3 or 4, I can destroy a Spell or Trap Card you control! If it is a 5, I can destroy two! If it is 1 or 6, though, I will receive 1000 points of damage. Dice Roll!"

A Typhoon was summoned, with a huge die within it. The die kept rolling within it, showing off an 1.

Dino just laughed: "Oopsie."

The Typhoon was now ready to hit him and blast him for 1000 damage.

...My field is empty, doing the stats later...
Zexy
Zexy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum