Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cobalt Chronicles

4 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Cobalt Chronicles - Page 8 Empty Re: Cobalt Chronicles

Post by Truthseeker4449 18th September 2013, 5:33 pm

Nightgear pushed the rebar into her right glove to help her forearm straight. "Unfortunately, I cannot give up so easily."
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Zexy 19th September 2013, 1:31 pm

Dino continued: "What you did see now was just a minor setback! The good part begins now! Crazy Box, lend me your power! I activate another Dicephoon! This time, it will get right!"

This time, Dicephoon hit a 3.

"Say bye-bye to your Set card, Shadow Walker!"

STATS:
Zexy
Zexy

: Son of Norman

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 23rd September 2013, 10:09 am

Shadow Walker glared at the spell as it destroyed his Solemn Warning, a powerful trap card which could negate the summon of one monster by paying 2000 life points, it seemed Dino had been wise not to attack yet.

Spoiler:
Nopon
Nopon

: Not a Shark Bully

Myers-Briggs Type : INFP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Zexy 23rd September 2013, 1:03 pm

Dino continued: "That was indeed a good Trap... too bad it's gone. Now, let's test our luck once again! Cup of Ace, activate!"

Dino activated a Spell Card, Cup of Ace. A two-face golden cup appeared.

"So, this cup will start looping so that one face remains at the top in the end. If it is the one that is currently upright, I draw 2 cards! If it is the other way around, both of you two draw 2 cards instead! Loop of Ace!"

The cup started looping and ended its movement exactly as it started.

"Upright. That means, I am going to Draw 2 cards! Unless you can stop it in some way, of course. But chance do you have without any Spells or Traps?"

STATS:
Zexy
Zexy

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 28th September 2013, 3:44 pm

Shadow Walker frowned, he didn't have a card to prevent him from drawing, but that didn't matter, soon he would lose.

Spoiler:
Nopon
Nopon

Back to top Go down

Post by Zexy 28th September 2013, 6:45 pm

Dino went up and drew the two cards.

"I now set two cards on my Spell/Trap Zone and 1 monster, ending my turn."

stats:
Zexy
Zexy

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 30th September 2013, 9:22 am

Shadow Walker drew a card and then pointed at Dino. Masquerade nodded as it flew up to Dino's set monster and attacked as he spoke, "My friend seems to be feeling generous."

He smiled at Nightgear before slamming his fist down onto Dino's monster.

Spoiler:
Nopon
Nopon

Back to top Go down

Post by Zexy 30th September 2013, 2:14 pm

(On Normal YGO Rules, I can't just activate a Cont. Trap and go on with the effect immediately, but since you didn't really give time, let's say I activated it on Battle Phase and used its effect on Battle Step.)

Dino stopped them, however: "Time for a Trap! Fairy Box!"

A small, rectangular box with holes appeared from the Trap.

---(MST me now if you can xD)---

MOST PROBABLY IT WILL CONTINUE THIS WAY:

STATS:
Zexy
Zexy

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 30th September 2013, 4:04 pm

As Masquerade swung done on the beast, he looked on in shock as he was weakened by the trap, and then grimaced as his fist collided with Kryuel's blade, causing him to yelp in pain and quickly fly back to his side of the field.

"Y-you little...No!"

Shadow Walker seemed strange for a moment as he took the damage, and began to slump over for a bit before standing back up straight, "I'm fine..."

Then, in the hospital, one of the walls seemed to have a crack on it now from where white light trying to come in.

Shadow Walker signaled to Nightgear that it was her turn.

Spoiler:
Nopon
Nopon

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 2nd October 2013, 7:48 am

Nightgear drew, a very brief look of disappoint quickly changed to one of confidence.

"First I summon the Fabled Raven! His effect allows me to discard as many cards as I want to increase his level by one and his attack by 400 points! I choose to discard just one card, Goldd, Wu-Lord of Dark World!"

Fabled Raven bulks up with the discard. Then a second figure rises from the mist and is quickly revealed to be Goldd, Wu-Lord of Dark World.

"Because Goldd was discarded by a card effect, he returned to my field per his own effect."

Nightgear smiles evilly. "Now because Fabled Raven is a Tuner Monster, I tune LV3 Fabled Raven with LV5 Goldd, Wu-Lord of Dark World and Synchro Summon Blood Mefist!"

Something that most resembles a magician rises from the ground and a stat bar appears next to him. This bar initially displays 8 stars, ATK: 2800, and DEF: 1300, however the attack and defense values both increase by 300 as Nightgear says "Because Blood Mefist is a Fiend Monster, he is entitled to the same 300 ATK and DEF boost my field spell offers to all Fiend monsters. And now I attack your monster, Shadow Walker! While I cannot destroy your number, I can still inflict some damage!"

Blood Mefist moves in to beat Number 104 on the head with his staff/cane/whatever you interpret it to be.

stats:
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zexy 2nd October 2013, 1:21 pm

*I am sorry, but this is bad, Truthseeker. Fairy Box's effect is forced to get activated, and there is a 50% chance to make Blood Mefist's Attack 0. If Lux agrees, you may reconsider it. I am really sorry for causing you this trouble! *cries in a corner**

Each time a monster your opponent controls attacks, toss a coin and call Heads or Tails. If you call it right, the attacking monster's ATK becomes 0 during the Battle Phase only. During each of your Standby Phasespay500 Life Points or destroy this card.
Zexy
Zexy

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 2nd October 2013, 2:15 pm

Zexy wrote:*I am sorry, but this is bad, Truthseeker. Fairy Box's effect is forced to get activated, and there is a 50% chance to make Blood Mefist's Attack 0. If Lux agrees, you may reconsider it. I am really sorry for causing you this trouble! *cries in a corner**

Each time a monster your opponent controls attacks, toss a coin and call Heads or Tails. If you call it right, the attacking monster's ATK becomes 0 during the Battle Phase only. During each of your Standby Phasespay500 Life Points or destroy this card.
(your forgot one thing, "your opponent". Last I checked Truth wasn't an opponent but a team mate so it shouldn't activate :I)

Masquerade used his arms to block the attack but grimaced as he realized damage was still occurring. He looked at Shadow Walker who was holding his stomach, obviously in pain, as another crack appeared on another wall, letting more light in.

Spoiler:
Nopon
Nopon

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 2nd October 2013, 9:05 pm

"I end my turn so I can watch you draw and then get hit with one of Blood Mefist's effects during your standby phase, which deals 300 damage for each card you control. You currently control one, your number, which was spared from destruction by that condition. Immortality really sucks now doesn't it?".

stats:
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 2nd October 2013, 10:26 pm

Shadow Walker drew a card, but before he could look at it he felt a sharp pain in his chest as he struggled to stand before looking at Nightgear with a strange smile on his face, "You have no idea..."

"Oh dear, you made him smile, this doesn't look good for any of us..." Masquerade seemed concerned as he stared at the duelist.

He looked at the card and summoned it, bringing forth a strange dark beast which rose out of the darkness, it was the level 4 monster, Umbral Horror Ghoul, which had 1800 atk, and 0 defense.

(gonna give you guys some response tiime)

Spoiler:
Nopon
Nopon

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 3rd October 2013, 6:54 am

"I activate my facedown! Open, Bottomless Trap Hole!"

As the trap flips up to reveal the face of the card, a huge hole begins to open underneath Umbral Horror Ghoul.

stats:
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down