Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v6]

+12
Greece
Kaede Akamatsu
Revenge of Mars
returnofmastercrazyhand
Truthseeker4449
Cap'n Jack
Subconscious Drift
Meyneth
Lief Katano
Apocrypha
Princess
Nopon
16 posters

Page 4 of 46 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 25 ... 46  Next

Go down

I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v6] - Page 4 Empty Re: I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v6]

Post by Guest 28th August 2016, 10:28 pm

...please stop guys...

Back to top Go down

I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v6] - Page 4 Empty Re: I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v6]

Post by Nopon 28th August 2016, 10:56 pm

Lief Katano wrote:Putting too much thought into things because I recognized Dunspach as a viable reference, or putting too much thought into things for having the gall to suggest an alternative plan?

-points at the header for the site-

Dunsparch is like, the official mon here right?

anyway, trying to reconcile my thoughts again.... bleh
Nopon
Nopon

: Not a Shark Bully

Myers-Briggs Type : INFP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 29th August 2016, 5:50 am

jokool wrote:...please stop guys...
I'll stop for a bit if you promise to stop being so hard on yourself :I
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 2nd September 2016, 1:02 am

Odin's a pain in the ass and stupid. ._.

He can easily one-shot me, without any effort put in, and without even giving me a chance to not die. This might sound normal, but:
a) I'm a paladin, thus a tank
b) I'm level 51, item level 91 and
c) Odin's a level 50 FATE and gives out level 50/item level 50 gear

so it's absurdly hard for no good reason.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2nd September 2016, 2:14 am

Lief Katano wrote:Odin's a pain in the ass and stupid. ._.

He can easily one-shot me, without any effort put in, and without even giving me a chance to not die. This might sound normal, but:
a) I'm a paladin, thus a tank
b) I'm level 51, item level 91 and
c) Odin's a level 50 FATE and gives out level 50/item level 50 gear

so it's absurdly hard for no good reason.
For a second, I thought you were talking about ODIN DARK, HERO OF THE AGES!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 2nd September 2016, 1:41 pm

At least Odin Dark could entertain me while kicking my ass y u so negative?
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 2nd September 2016, 5:23 pm

My shoulder really hurts right about now. Oddly it wasn't until I parked Ayumi that it started to hurt.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 3rd September 2016, 7:16 am

Barely been up 12 minutes and I've already gotten a text from my boss telling me to come in as soon as I can. Labor day weekend has been slamming us. Wasn't due in until 9. I hope that the front counter doesn't overload us and force me to stay later today.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 3rd September 2016, 3:03 pm

Pokemon shuffle save data corrupted after system transfer and back ups failed ;w;
Nopon
Nopon

: Not a Shark Bully

Myers-Briggs Type : INFP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 6th September 2016, 8:53 pm

So I found my DS case o' games, which I had been missing. Yay!

...Except it didn't have 7th Dragon III in it.

Which is the game I wanted to play.

D'oh...
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 7th September 2016, 11:07 pm

...I should never try to tell my aunt anything I do anymore.

She called just now while I was playing SMITE with my friend from work, so when she asked how I was and what was up and all that crap, I tell her that I'm playing SMITE with a friend. I had to hand the phone off to my grandma since I was in the middle of said game, so they talk for a bit.

....then my aunt goes on one of her tirades.....

While she was talking to my grandma, she does a quick Google of SMITE and instantly thinks I'm playing something anti-Christian and starts going mad....

...true, SMITE has you play mythological gods, so I guess it could be called anti-Christian from a certain point of view, but what really gets me is that she starts freaking out and thinking I'm not a Christian, I'm starting to delve into some occult thing, or some kind of crap like that (probably exaggerating a bit here, but still)...

...Then she starts going off on my grandma about the safety of my soul or something like that and just.... FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

tl,dr....my aunt is a bit of a freak and annoys the crap out of me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 7th September 2016, 11:30 pm

"From a certain point of view", in this case, means "from the most illogical point of view possible".

I mean, seriously? That would only begin to make sense if it insisted that those gods were the real ones, which isn't happening because you're using a bunch of gods from different pantheons. Or if it was pissing on God intentionally, which it isn't, because he doesn't make an appearance in the game. Daaahck?

By that train of thought, anyone who consumes nigh-any form of media is fucked up, because God's either not in it or there's other prominent gods!
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 7th September 2016, 11:51 pm

My aunt is the kind of person who thinks you should avoid anything like that and will lecture you on how bad it is if you read/watch/play something she feels is "un-holy". Said stuff can include (but is not limited to): anything with "false gods," anything with "witchcraft" in it (Harry Potter was frowned upon by her), anything that had anything sexual in it (understandable for some parts, but she would occasionally freak out if someone was kissing...), any and all foul language (she would get on to me if I even said the word "butt"..........), anything with violence (if there was a gun in it, she'd go nuts)....

...I may be exaggerating again, but still, it just felt like that when she lived with us. I mean, she was constantly hovering over me making sure I was being a good little boy...you can imagine how overjoyed I was when she moved out....

...but anyway, the fact is that she is my godmother, so I guess she felt like it was her duty to make sure I stayed "holy and pure," but I wish she wouldn't be so overzealous and controlling about it...

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 8th September 2016, 5:57 am

Your Aunt and I wouldn't get along, I definitely ain't Holy and Pure and my interests would probably revolt her.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8th September 2016, 12:29 pm

I've got a test today, and even after spending half of last night studying, I don't feel like I'm ready.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 46 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 25 ... 46  Next