Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v6]

+12
Greece
Kaede Akamatsu
Revenge of Mars
returnofmastercrazyhand
Truthseeker4449
Cap'n Jack
Subconscious Drift
Meyneth
Lief Katano
Apocrypha
Princess
Nopon
16 posters

Page 2 of 46 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24 ... 46  Next

Go down

I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v6] - Page 2 Empty Re: I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v6]

Post by Princess 20th August 2016, 12:57 am

Oh, and I can't find a gift card.
Princess
Princess

Myers-Briggs Type : INTJ-A
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v6] - Page 2 Empty Re: I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v6]

Post by Truthseeker4449 20th August 2016, 9:18 pm

Another family domestic, this time ending with me snapping and beating some sense in the fucking idiot that calls himself my brother and thinks the world revolves around him.

Whether he realizes it or not, he's got 7 days to straighten up (he'll turn 18 then) or he'll be thrown out of the house.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21st August 2016, 11:00 pm

Fuck Shadow of the Colossus! I've had it! I hate it! I don't ever want to see it again! GAAAH!!! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess 22nd August 2016, 2:09 am

I think I'm "lowkey" addicted to coffee. It's an accident because I've gradually been increasing how much I've been drinking it per day. I'm not even a huge fan of coffee - I drink it black and aren't picky about the type - but whenever I wake up and did not drink coffee the previous night, I feel incredibly drained and even if I've had 8 hours of sleep, I need way more sleep, like, 12 hours, in order to feel functional. Very odd.
Princess
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 22nd August 2016, 5:35 am

How cups are you drinking a day?
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess 22nd August 2016, 5:56 pm

Two to three.

Princess
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 22nd August 2016, 5:58 pm

Hmm... sounds more like an average addiction to coffee. Then again I see more consumed at my shop. At some times you can trace someone throughout the shop by following the trail of coffee cups.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by returnofmastercrazyhand 22nd August 2016, 6:59 pm

bulba is down for maintenance. -_-
also fortune street for wii is rigged.
returnofmastercrazyhand
returnofmastercrazyhand

: ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 22nd August 2016, 9:03 pm

So... I just double checked when my welding class starts tomorrow and discovered that the instructor sent out a supply list 2 weeks ago, and expects me to have all of it in time for class tomorrow. Too late now... all the stores are closed now and I barely have enough time (perhaps not) to get to the college after getting off from work. Let alone the money to pay for it...
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by returnofmastercrazyhand 23rd August 2016, 5:03 pm

since my list on GameFAQs got featured front page 2 days in a row, idiots are saying stuff like "you don't understand nostalgia you stupid millenial" (which I DO, because I was born in 97, not 2001 or later, and I grew up on the SNES and GBC my brother once owned), calling me brain-dead, autistic( which really sets me off as I am autsitic), getting my facts wrong (which I didn't), among other hate
but the cake has to be "... stop being such a stupid Nintendo Fanboy" (which urks me the most because Nintendo did so many things to the industry, such as SAVING IT FROM NOT EXISTING, and my mom never let me play anything that was rated T or M until 16 and soon to be 19 M(which is when I have my birthday this year) respectively, and Nintendo were the only consoles she approved because of the overabundance of M games on the ps3 and 360 at the time, and would he like it if I insulted HIS MOM?)
returnofmastercrazyhand
returnofmastercrazyhand

: ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23rd August 2016, 6:23 pm

This morning was a nightmare... Started off normal when I clocked in to work, then all hell breaks loose... First the walk in refrigerator that we store meat in went out, so we had to rush it to another walk in. Then the freezers that we have ice cream in stopped, so we were pulling ice cream and rushing it to the storage freezer before it went soft serve (which, unfortunately, a lot of it did, so we may be short on ice cream for a few days...). Then the milk walk in went out, so all the milk and other dairy products I store in there started warming up... All this on a truck day, so we ended up having to wait on part of the truck until later when they fixed the problem (which turned out to be an electrical issue that caused a circut/fuse/something to go haywire), plus, I had to call off my Highland milk delivery since I couldn't store it at the time, and the driver can't come back until Friday....

Fortunately, they got the problem fixed in time, so it seems like the loss is minimal (apart from the ice cream that may be too far gone, night crew is going to be looking over that).

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 23rd August 2016, 7:46 pm

It is very nerve wracking to worry both about timeliness and fuel economy with less than a quarter of a tank in a trip that can consume up a quarter if traffic is really bad. Tried to stop at a gas station before I got too far out of town and discovered to my horror that my card wasn't working.

And Ayumi decided to vibrate like crazy the whole way down, but she made it. And when I finally got back, I heard a certain engine noise I hadn't heard in a while (besides on the highway during longer trips). It is a noise I've come to associate with the fuel pump not able to provide the correct quantity of fuel.

I know the pump is going out. But I can't really afford it's replacement right now.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 24th August 2016, 6:05 pm

My life right now

Fuel Pump $480

Welding Helmet $180

Welding Boots $80

Welding Coat $120

Textbook $150

Increase of Debt to my grandpa $500

*Numbers are approximate, haven't actually paid for anything yet*
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess 25th August 2016, 1:52 pm

The film that is left on liquids when you leave them alone for an hour.
Princess
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 25th August 2016, 3:42 pm

Princess wrote:The film that is left on liquids when you leave them alone for an hour.
Got one worse, friend spilled 32 ozs of Sprite into the Ayumi's bed. Initially I didn't care because I thought it would just dry up like most water that lands in the bed. Instead it simmered down into syrup because Ayumi has a black plastic bedliner to protect the actual bed from damage. I had that sludge sitting in the bed for two weeks before heavy rain flushed it out.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 46 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24 ... 46  Next