Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v5]

+15
Lief Katano
returnofmastercrazyhand
Sword Master
Mathematical Enigma
Kaede Akamatsu
RedCydranth
Princess
Gravitas
Katuna Makata
Meyneth
Cap'n Jack
Chibster
Critical Sass
Caprizant
TheCapsFan
19 posters

Page 62 of 67 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 67  Next

Go down

I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v5] - Page 62 Empty Re: I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v5]

Post by Meyneth 28th July 2016, 8:13 pm

Cheese and crackers that sucks.
Meyneth
Meyneth

: Let's Be Heroes!

Myers-Briggs Type : ENFP-T

Back to top Go down

I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v5] - Page 62 Empty Re: I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v5]

Post by Lief Katano 28th July 2016, 9:13 pm

In more "like TS but less shitty" news, I was called in to sub for a guy who was apparently sick. 

Can't even use it as an excuse to have him sub for me on Saturday, because we're working at the same time that day. >_>
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 28th July 2016, 9:26 pm

Oddly enough, the most likely reason they want me in on Friday is that they just fired one of the usual openers, leaving just one guy to open the store. Two are needed to maintain a balance between appointments and walk-ins, with more people arriving throughout the day.

Last edited by Truthseeker4449 on 28th July 2016, 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess 28th July 2016, 9:28 pm

I was going to download a soon-to-be beloved Shaymin....and I didn't know the giveaway was only until the 24th Horrified
Princess
Princess

Myers-Briggs Type : INTJ-A

Back to top Go down

Post by Meyneth 28th July 2016, 9:33 pm

That seems like bad planning.
Meyneth
Meyneth

: Let's Be Heroes!

Myers-Briggs Type : ENFP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 28th July 2016, 9:40 pm

Meyneth wrote:That seems like bad planning.
In their defense, they didn't get a chance to plan. The guy that got fired was actually on the verge of becoming a manager, but the CEO of the company chose have him fired because he has been late several times. Store management had no idea this decision was coming until the central business office rang.

And I'm known for being willing to take on extra hours, and most of my schedule has me as an opener anyway (which makes me one of the few people able to wake up at 5:20 am on demand). Coupled with my shortened hours this pay period because I'm taking time off to work another job that pays more, it's an easy choice to make to keep costs down (and the CEO happy because he wants management to reduce the amount of overtime being handed out), though one that I wish I was consulted about.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cap'n Jack 28th July 2016, 9:42 pm

Princess wrote:I was going to download a soon-to-be beloved Shaymin....and I didn't know the giveaway was only until the 24th Horrified

What I've seen is some people who own multiple Gen VI games will download the legendaries to each game they own, meaning every time there's a new legendary to give away these people can have up to four copies of it. When I missed the deadline for Celebi, I was distraught until a guy on Bulbagarden offered me one of his. I suggest you do that, it saved my ass and it could save yours!
Cap'n Jack
Cap'n Jack

Myers-Briggs Type : Someti

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess 28th July 2016, 9:44 pm

Truthseeker4449 wrote:
Meyneth wrote:That seems like bad planning.
In their defense, they didn't get a chance to plan. The guy that got fired was actually on the verge of becoming a manager, but the CEO of the company chose have him fired because he has been late several times. Store management had no idea this decision was coming until the central business office rang.

And I'm known for being willing to take on extra hours, and most of my schedule has me as an opener anyway (which makes me one of the few people able to wake up at 5:20 am on demand). Coupled with my shortened hours this pay period because I'm taking time off to work another job that pays more, it's an easy choice to make to keep costs down (and the CEO happy because he wants management to reduce the amount of overtime being handed out), though one that I wish I was consulted about.

Wow. How late was this guy? I work for the government, so yeah, my job is so laid-back, it's scarcely a job, and it's common for people to be as late as 10 minutes and no one cares. Heck, sometimes people mix up their shifts and it's all a-ok.

I feel like I'm rather f*cked for whatever job I have after this one.
Princess
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 28th July 2016, 9:50 pm

The standard for being late right now is just 6 minutes. You have a 10 minute window to arrive (For me that's 6:25 to 6:35). Now granted, we aim to be open at 7:00 am sharp to be able to serve the national government workers and what not, so arriving on time is important to get the shop ready. And it's professional, which is one of the reasons the CEO is stressing it so highly.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28th July 2016, 10:51 pm

Lief Katano wrote:In more "like TS but less shitty" news, I was called in to sub for a guy who was apparently sick. 

Can't even use it as an excuse to have him sub for me on Saturday, because we're working at the same time that day. >_>
Hopefully, that guy doesn't do like a coworker I had a few months ago who came to work for about a week, called in sick the next week, and never showed up again...

Princess wrote:I was going to download a soon-to-be beloved Shaymin....and I didn't know the giveaway was only until the 24th Horrified
I may have an extra Shaymin if you need it. I'll double check in a minute.

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess 29th July 2016, 5:02 pm

Truthseeker4449 wrote:The standard for being late right now is just 6 minutes. You have a 10 minute window to arrive (For me that's 6:25 to 6:35). Now granted, we aim to be open at 7:00 am sharp to be able to serve the national government workers and what not, so arriving on time is important to get the shop ready. And it's professional, which is one of the reasons the CEO is stressing it so highly.

No one cares about being professional where I work. I kind of hate it, to be honest I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v5] - Page 62 Britney_spears_oh_oh_by_pokemonspears-d8dpqxg

jokool wrote:
I may have an extra Shaymin if you need it. I'll double check in a minute.

Squealing Hoping you have one! Thank you for trying, anyway Dark Magic Wink!
Princess
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 30th July 2016, 9:51 pm

It only occurred to me today that I've worked a six-day week.

EDIT: Also that moment you start to regret not grinding while you had a chance...
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess 31st July 2016, 12:10 am

It's hot and there's no cola-cola or monster to be found for free.
Princess
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 31st July 2016, 12:42 am

so buy some
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess 31st July 2016, 6:09 am

That's the problem...it costs money .
Princess
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 67 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 67  Next