Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v5]

+15
Lief Katano
returnofmastercrazyhand
Sword Master
Mathematical Enigma
Kaede Akamatsu
RedCydranth
Princess
Gravitas
Katuna Makata
Meyneth
Cap'n Jack
Chibster
Critical Sass
Caprizant
TheCapsFan
19 posters

Page 32 of 67 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 49 ... 67  Next

Go down

I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v5] - Page 32 Empty Re: I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v5]

Post by Guest 30th December 2015, 4:38 pm

So...about me getting another Steam card today....either my Walmart moved them all, or they were completely out of them (which wouldn't surprise me with Christmas and the Winter Sale), because I couldn't find any in the whole store....

I am so sorry guys... I really wanted to get everyone a nice game this year for Christmas... Niagara Falls

Back to top Go down

I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v5] - Page 32 Empty Re: I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v5]

Post by Truthseeker4449 30th December 2015, 10:22 pm

*just tried NASCAR '15*

Man that was challenging.... I'm so not used to gas being R2 and X being clutch instead of gas. Or even having to work a standard transmission in a video game. Though it does make me wonder now....
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Caprizant 31st December 2015, 3:28 pm

I have to find two poems from the Enlightenment to analyze how they represent the time period, but it feels like there was only one poem in the entire era. I should not be spending three quarters of the assignment time trying to find whatever the heck it is I'm supposed to be doing.
Caprizant
Caprizant
Admin

: Fresh Start! :

Myers-Briggs Type : INFJ-T
Alignment : Lawful Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 31st December 2015, 7:43 pm

Hate how sometimes I don't know if I'm bored or depressed
Nopon
Nopon

: Not a Shark Bully

Myers-Briggs Type : INFP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess 1st January 2016, 2:36 am

Well, being overly bored is often a symptom of clinical depression so...
Princess
Princess

Myers-Briggs Type : INTJ-A
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1st January 2016, 6:22 pm

Uhg... Screaming on the inside right now... Winter Sale ends in a couple of days, and I'm exactly $1 short for Garry's Mod... WHY IS IT THAT I ALWAYS SEEM TO BE LACKING A DOLLAR FOR GREAT VIDEO GAME DEALS!?!? Anger

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 1st January 2016, 7:24 pm

The first day of the New Year, and the first explosion from my brother of the New Year. Thankfully because I'm home and I stood between my mother and my brother in a fighting stance, ready to swing if my brother lashed out with his suspenders as a whip, he backed down but it was close, it really was.

Now I'm listening to my mother cry to my father over the phone, having been reminded again that my brother can't stay here anymore, that he belongs in a institution that'll put some sense into him. Personally I think that'll be jail within a few months if the pattern continues.

My sister is also whimpering things that an eight-year shouldn't be saying. She shouldn't have to be worried about her safety in a place where she theoretically would be the safest. I'm having to reassure her that she is safe here at home, knowing full well she isn't when I'm not here to step in. Because I have a great deal of loathing and hatred for my brother, I don't care about getting into a fight with him, especially to defend my mother and sister.

And it makes me think about one of the objects on my recommended tool list, a knife. I often reach for one at work, plus it is one of those essential tools for just about everyone, which is why I've been considering getting one. Yet could I keep it safely here? Is it something better left in Ayumi? Is it something I could control if I had procession of it and my brother exploded?
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1st January 2016, 7:58 pm

Quick question: Is your brother older or younger than you?

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 1st January 2016, 9:16 pm

Younger by two years, slightly taller and stronger than me.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2nd January 2016, 7:20 pm

I hate myself... I made things so complicated in trying to get my prize that I think I've annoyed or pissed off the head of the website...

Or I'm just overreacting, which is another reason why I hate myself right now...

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess 2nd January 2016, 8:24 pm

I've lost interest in a web series I was watching, but I need to finish it because I have to finish things and the agony of not finishing it hurts.

I really wish I didn't feel a need to finish the series though.
Princess
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 2nd January 2016, 10:25 pm

paying the internet bill online should not take an hour because their site refuses to load...
Nopon
Nopon

: Not a Shark Bully

Myers-Briggs Type : INFP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess 3rd January 2016, 11:01 pm

My next quarter starts tomorrow. I don't feel any anticipation for it, so I feel like it's going to hit me like a bus coming out of a black hole I didn't notice that I should have noticed.
Princess
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 4th January 2016, 5:02 pm

Fire Emblem Fates's Special Edition is completely sold out at GameStop ,_,

I can't even get it at all due to Special Edition preorder physics CURSE YOU!!!
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4th January 2016, 6:35 pm

Lief Katano wrote:Fire Emblem Fates's Special Edition is completely sold out at GameStop ,_,

I can't even get it at all due to Special Edition preorder physics CURSE YOU!!!
Yikes. D:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 67 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 49 ... 67  Next