Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v5]

+15
Lief Katano
returnofmastercrazyhand
Sword Master
Mathematical Enigma
Kaede Akamatsu
RedCydranth
Princess
Gravitas
Katuna Makata
Meyneth
Cap'n Jack
Chibster
Critical Sass
Caprizant
TheCapsFan
19 posters

Page 31 of 67 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 49 ... 67  Next

Go down

I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v5] - Page 31 Empty Re: I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v5]

Post by Truthseeker4449 26th December 2015, 2:26 pm

So despite visiting three different stores for a toolbox (and not actually getting one quite yet), I neglected to pickup a memory card. And I was even visiting a Lowes right next to a Walmart too...

*heads out to get a card*
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v5] - Page 31 Empty Re: I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v5]

Post by Guest 28th December 2015, 9:50 am

Ice... Ice... And more ice... Looks like I'm not getting to work today...

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 28th December 2015, 7:12 pm

Speaking of ice. I learned about my company's winter weather policy today. If you have a vehicle that can theoretically make it to the store, you're coming in when the manager calls. And because Ayumi has enough ground clearance for most snowfalls we get around here, I'll more than likely be required to come in the first time it snows. That'll really be the real test of her in the snow and I'm told that my grandpa's Ranger of about the same vintage with the same powertrain (though regular cab instead of extended) was "a bitch to handle in the snow."

One thing is certain, if I can make it in the snow, I'll be smiling from ear-to-ear for having successfully driven a rear-wheel drive four-cylinder compact pickup in the same conditions that sends four-wheel drive SUVs and all-wheel drive cars into the ditch.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28th December 2015, 7:23 pm

....Bravely Default requires almost my entire SD card's space... *goes digging for a larger SD card*

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 28th December 2015, 7:25 pm

Somehow they're pricer than flash drives... Of the two I've bought recently, I paid about $30 for my 16 GB and $20 for my sis's 8 GB. Meanwhile I've seen 64 GB flashdrives go for at least half of that.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 28th December 2015, 7:27 pm

You've been getting the wrong SD cards, then.

Also don't forget to transfer all files you have from the old SD Card to the new SD Card.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28th December 2015, 7:28 pm

Fortunately, I have a couple of spare 8GB SD cards for my camera, and one of them is completely empty if I remember correctly.

Question, how do I transfer my data from my one SD card to the other? Copy it on my laptop, then put it on the new SD Card?

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 28th December 2015, 7:30 pm

Yeah. Copy all the folders, then drag them into the new SD card.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28th December 2015, 7:32 pm

Doing so now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29th December 2015, 9:26 am

Don't mind me, I'll just be here all winter....

Tried to get to work today:
Mother Nature says no...:

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCapsFan 29th December 2015, 10:02 am

Oh my gosh...at least now you can bundle up at home while eating food by the fire! :P
TheCapsFan
TheCapsFan

: Writing The Future

Myers-Briggs Type : ENFP-T
Alignment : Neutral Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29th December 2015, 10:53 am

And that's what I'm doing right now. *noms on his Pop Tart*

Back to top Go down

Post by Cap'n Jack 29th December 2015, 1:31 pm

Woah, I get way better prices for SD cards where I am, Truth. I payed maybe 20-something dollars for a 16GB card that has two Shin Megami Tensei games, Metal Gear Solid 3D and Resident Evil on it (what I mean to say is that it's plenty of space for me).
Cap'n Jack
Cap'n Jack

Myers-Briggs Type : Someti

Back to top Go down

Post by Caprizant 29th December 2015, 6:10 pm

I just spilled a whole bowl of fresh, hot tomato soup on my left hand Niagara Falls
Caprizant
Caprizant
Admin

: Fresh Start! :

Myers-Briggs Type : INFJ-T
Alignment : Lawful Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 29th December 2015, 10:16 pm

The 4x4 driver is probably an idiot, 4x4 doesn't mean much beyond acceleration and decceleration (and still then marginal) if it's a standard trans. Four wheel drive will not help you turn or stop more than a normal vehicle and this is something that most people fail to realize. Putting more weight into a vehicle in the right spot (over top of the drive wheels) will do more for handling than four-wheel drive by itself.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 67 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 49 ... 67  Next