Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v5]

+15
Lief Katano
returnofmastercrazyhand
Sword Master
Mathematical Enigma
Kaede Akamatsu
RedCydranth
Princess
Gravitas
Katuna Makata
Meyneth
Cap'n Jack
Chibster
Critical Sass
Caprizant
TheCapsFan
19 posters

Page 63 of 67 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67  Next

Go down

I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v5] - Page 63 Empty Re: I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v5]

Post by returnofmastercrazyhand 31st July 2016, 11:55 am

I am starting to get fed up with one of my so-called "friends" on bulba
returnofmastercrazyhand
returnofmastercrazyhand

: ...

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v5] - Page 63 Empty Re: I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v5]

Post by Truthseeker4449 31st July 2016, 12:28 pm

Let's try not to stir up some intersite drama please.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 31st July 2016, 5:46 pm

The heat is literally making me want to just kill myself right now... I can't breathe, I'm beyond uncomfortable, my body is cramping and hurting all over... Someone just put me out of my fucking misery! Boiled Onions

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 31st July 2016, 6:12 pm

Starting to sound like you need more water.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess 31st July 2016, 7:05 pm

jokool wrote:The heat is literally making me want to just kill myself right now... I can't breathe, I'm beyond uncomfortable, my body is cramping and hurting all over... Someone just put me out of my fucking misery! Boiled Onions

Get shirtless, take a cold shower, drink half tea/half lemonade with ice, open all windows with screens and pull up any shades/shutters for better ventilation, turn on all fans, dim any lights. etc. I'm super sorry. I hate heat more than the cold. How hot is it where you are? It's 86 degrees where I am, so it's a lot better than it's been.
Princess
Princess

Myers-Briggs Type : INTJ-A

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 31st July 2016, 7:25 pm

It's 90 right now with 87% humidity.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 31st July 2016, 8:59 pm

Princess wrote:
jokool wrote:The heat is literally making me want to just kill myself right now... I can't breathe, I'm beyond uncomfortable, my body is cramping and hurting all over... Someone just put me out of my fucking misery! Boiled Onions

Get shirtless, take a cold shower, drink half tea/half lemonade with ice, open all windows with screens and pull up any shades/shutters for better ventilation, turn on all fans, dim any lights. etc. I'm super sorry. I hate heat more than the cold. How hot is it where you are? It's 86 degrees where I am, so it's a lot better than it's been.
Love how the first thing you suggested was get shirtless. You just want to see my rock hard abs, eh? Sailor's Mind

... Laughing just kidding, but I actually did do that yesterday when I felt like I was suffocating... I do enjoy a nice Arnold Palmer now and then, but my goto is usually water when I feel really dehydrated. We usually do have all the windows open and all the fans on, and I take a cold shower every night before bed. A nice cool wet rag also helps now and then.

And I'm with you on the heat vs. cold thing. I can't wait for winter to get here again...

Current temps are in the mid 90s still, and humidity feels like it's off the charts... It's been like this or worst most of the summer, but that's pretty common in Oklahoma. When we do get some relief in the form of rain, it only last for like a day or two usually, then it jacks up the humidity even more... Boiled Onions

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 1st August 2016, 6:33 pm

*is finding myself having to step in ways I shouldn't have to maintain the order in my home*
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 1st August 2016, 7:57 pm

*sighs*

Here I go again...
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1st August 2016, 10:13 pm

Oh sweet Lordy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 1st August 2016, 10:40 pm

It appears being extremely blunt and direct with extreme honest brutality might have finally reached my brother. He calmed down without me having to call the cops and without any violence or threats.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 1st August 2016, 10:55 pm

Phew!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cap'n Jack 2nd August 2016, 10:19 am

Yes! Go Truth! You're the man!
Cap'n Jack
Cap'n Jack

Myers-Briggs Type : Someti

Back to top Go down

Post by returnofmastercrazyhand 2nd August 2016, 7:34 pm

I got A LOT to bitch about, but it's all related to bulba issues.
returnofmastercrazyhand
returnofmastercrazyhand

: ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 2nd August 2016, 8:55 pm

I still have no idea what I want for my Birthday.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 67 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67  Next