Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v5]

+15
Lief Katano
returnofmastercrazyhand
Sword Master
Mathematical Enigma
Kaede Akamatsu
RedCydranth
Princess
Gravitas
Katuna Makata
Meyneth
Cap'n Jack
Chibster
Critical Sass
Caprizant
TheCapsFan
19 posters

Page 59 of 67 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 63 ... 67  Next

Go down

I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v5] - Page 59 Empty Re: I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v5]

Post by Lief Katano 16th July 2016, 12:25 am

You aren't really the brother, then, are you :I
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v5] - Page 59 Empty Re: I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v5]

Post by Guest 17th July 2016, 12:20 pm

We're getting ready to paint my room. We started moving everything out when we noticed a bunch of ants in the corner, where me trash can is. Mom gave 'em a spray and everything seemed hunky-dory. Set my laptop down, went to sleep...

And when I woke up, my laptop was SWARMING with ants. I've been killing them all morning. Every one I squish, 50 more pop up. >_<

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 17th July 2016, 12:27 pm

If you can put up with the smell, vinegar works very well as an ant killer in a spraybottle, and more importantly, it destroys the scent trails ants leave behind. It usually kills or severely impairs the ants within seconds. Survivors do not last more than few minutes, much less if you spray twice.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess 18th July 2016, 12:19 am

Hackapon wrote:I'm the brother in this situation, though I earned my ability to do whatever by being responsible and paying rent :V

Well, he doesn't pay rent, and while I would never claim to be a responsible person because I think that's subjective given one's circumstance, I wouldn't say I'm irresponsible.

Also, to everyone saying they are my brother, I'm not complaining about him and what he does with his time, I'm just irritated at how it seems unfair in comparison to me that he is given more leeway (particularly because he is further along with college simply due to age).
Princess
Princess

Myers-Briggs Type : INTJ-A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18th July 2016, 4:22 pm

OMG the 11th Colossus is an absolute bitch... Just rage quit after getting in a nonstop loop of being trampled and stunned... Anger

Back to top Go down

Post by returnofmastercrazyhand 18th July 2016, 5:16 pm

I got a blister on my left thumb from trying to gill beat street fighter III third strike online with ryu, boy that took forever
returnofmastercrazyhand
returnofmastercrazyhand

: ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18th July 2016, 6:17 pm

I will be so glad when I get a computer again....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18th July 2016, 8:23 pm

I am ready to break something now... I get to the 13th Colossus, and he instantly rams me, koes me, and doesn't stop until I'm dead... Duck my life... Anger

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 18th July 2016, 8:29 pm

jokool, I command you to stop.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18th July 2016, 8:30 pm

Yeah, I've unplugged it for the day. *loads up bravely default*

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 18th July 2016, 9:07 pm

The Scatterblaster in WFC sucks. Really sucks. Shouldn't a point-blank shotgun blast to a guy's stomach kill him instantly, not five shots later?
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 18th July 2016, 9:15 pm

WFC?
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 18th July 2016, 9:17 pm

War for Cybertron.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18th July 2016, 9:28 pm

jokool wrote:Yeah, I've unplugged it for the day. *loads up bravely default*
How far in are you? :O

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18th July 2016, 10:21 pm

Hacka Charles wrote:
jokool wrote:Yeah, I've unplugged it for the day. *loads up bravely default*
How far in are you?  :O
[spoiltext] Currently, I'm heading to the hidden village to meet up with the water vestal. Also just defeated Einheria and Fiore (who I may have been slightly under leveled for...), so now I'm leveling up Tiz as a red mage and Ringabel as a Valkyrie. Everyone is currently at level 29.[/spoiltext]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 67 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 63 ... 67  Next