Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v4]

+7
TheCapsFan
Lief Katano
Nopon
returnofmastercrazyhand
Caprizant
Meyneth
Kaede Akamatsu
11 posters

Page 33 of 67 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 50 ... 67  Next

Go down

I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v4] - Page 33 Empty Re: I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v4]

Post by Truthseeker4449 15th May 2015, 11:10 am

Yeah Bank Error, the rep I saw on Wednesday pulled a little too much money out of a savings account as part of a transfer to get the money in that account under my name alone (it was jointly owned by my grandpa and dad). She was attempting to compensate for a dividend I was getting later in the day (that I didn't know about) and made an error in her calculations.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v4] - Page 33 Empty Re: I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v4]

Post by Guest 15th May 2015, 12:52 pm

....I really don't like windows 8.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 15th May 2015, 1:00 pm

if its 8.1 you get used to it quickly :T

look on the bright side, you can get windows 10 for free!
Nopon
Nopon

: Not a Shark Bully

Myers-Briggs Type : INFP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15th May 2015, 2:01 pm

And I plan on getting 10 as soon as it's available.

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 15th May 2015, 2:05 pm

jokool wrote:....I really don't like windows 8.....
Neither do I. I especially hate the lack of split screening with certain programs like Skype and Adobe PDF reader.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess 15th May 2015, 9:46 pm

My procrastination reared its head and bit my arm and injected its venom. It's only a matter of time before it spreads to my entire body and it died because my body decided to be lazy and stop supporting life.
Princess
Princess

Myers-Briggs Type : INTJ-A
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 16th May 2015, 2:32 pm

So.... I have had a couple monkey wrenches thrown into my college plans. First off, the classes I want to take are only offered in the Fall. This means that I must get everything figured by July 27th. Second, this program is not eligible for financial aid so it sounds like I'm on my own with this one. Third, I have several holds on my account that prevent me from registering for classes. One hold is that I'm apparently not 18 and not graduated from High School, both of which are quite clearly false and I'll have to go in next week to present documentation to prove this. The other hold is going to be a bit more difficult as it's a dual enrollment hold. Not sure what it means or how I'm supposed to get it removed, but I know it has something to do with the fact I am still taking classes at my technical school.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 16th May 2015, 3:04 pm

Truthseeker4449 wrote:Yeah Bank Error, the rep I saw on Wednesday pulled a little too much money out of a savings account as part of a transfer to get the money in that account under my name alone (it was jointly owned by my grandpa and dad). She was attempting to compensate for a dividend I was getting later in the day (that I didn't know about) and made an error in her calculations.
This problem has not been fucking fixed, even though I have proof that the money was withdrawn from my account to fix this mess. I even saw last night that the problem had been fixed, then I get my notice that money fell below a specified amount (which I put in place for stuff just like this) and the problem is back.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 16th May 2015, 3:27 pm

Truthseeker4449 wrote:
Truthseeker4449 wrote:Yeah Bank Error, the rep I saw on Wednesday pulled a little too much money out of a savings account as part of a transfer to get the money in that account under my name alone (it was jointly owned by my grandpa and dad). She was attempting to compensate for a dividend I was getting later in the day (that I didn't know about) and made an error in her calculations.
This problem has not been fucking fixed, even though I have proof that the money was withdrawn from my account to fix this mess. I even saw last night that the problem had been fixed, then I get my notice that money fell below a specified amount (which I put in place for stuff just like this) and the problem is back.
So the problem has been fixed for now at no cost to me... If I see it come back again, I will ask my grandpa to come with me to the bank and we'll deal with it then, hopefully also then make the bank repay the 21 cents I've already spent on this problem.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16th May 2015, 4:08 pm

If they keep fucking up your account, I'd switch banks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 16th May 2015, 4:11 pm

And yet I'm already with one of the best banks, I won't say which for security reasons, so I not only not inclined to switch banks, but also heavily recommended not to switch. Especially since it's not your average run of the mill bank and so I wouldn't be able to come back easily. Having an effective credit score of 0 also doesn't help.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 16th May 2015, 4:19 pm

If that's one of the best banks, I would hate to see what the worse ones are like.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 16th May 2015, 4:22 pm

Oh most banks would be like "Your problem, not ours. Go deal with it on your own."
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 16th May 2015, 5:13 pm

randimg doesn't like transparent backgrounds D:

either that or i'm screwing up transparent backgrounds somehow
Nopon
Nopon

: Not a Shark Bully

Myers-Briggs Type : INFP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by returnofmastercrazyhand 16th May 2015, 5:59 pm

fucking scientists.
BOTH stehpen hawking AND bill gates TWO OF THE MOST IMPORTANT PEOPLE IN MORDERN SCIENCE/TECHNOLOGY, said that A.I is a bad idea.
http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/05/15/the-worlds-angriest-artificial-intelligence-is-being-developed
I want to punch some random scientist till they die or hope that God intervenes with all my heart.
returnofmastercrazyhand
returnofmastercrazyhand

: ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 67 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 50 ... 67  Next