Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v4]

+7
TheCapsFan
Lief Katano
Nopon
returnofmastercrazyhand
Caprizant
Meyneth
Kaede Akamatsu
11 posters

Page 32 of 67 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 49 ... 67  Next

Go down

I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v4] - Page 32 Empty Re: I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v4]

Post by Guest 11th May 2015, 10:40 pm

Sorry, but I can't help but laugh at this! Laughing

Back to top Go down

I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v4] - Page 32 Empty Re: I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v4]

Post by Lief Katano 12th May 2015, 2:42 pm

I probably would too, if I wasn't involved in it.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 12th May 2015, 5:03 pm

So... I was informed today that my school may not actually have the title to the 300M I was going to buy and fix up. This apparently means that they cannot sell me the car.

On the plus side there's a 1997 Toyota Corolla being donated later this week with 30,000 less miles and the reason for donation is simply they don't want it anymore. I'm told the vehicle is in good drivable condition.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12th May 2015, 7:49 pm

Maybe it's good that this happened if you can get a much better car.

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 12th May 2015, 8:13 pm

If nothing else it nets me slightly cheaper insurance, even though a Corolla probably doesn't have Anti-Lock Brakes or Traction Control like the 300M, things I that hear usually lower the cost of car insurance.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 13th May 2015, 11:49 am

So.... I just got new glasses (not by choice of course...) and I just tried on my safety glasses that are mandatory in my line of work. The pair I use are able to slip over my previous pairs of glasses. But not this pair... the new pair of glasses are too wide. I can't even get my safety glasses to come up enough to rest on my nose. I might as well not even be wearing safety glasses for as far off they sit from my face.

Supposedly there's only been a few tweaks to the prescription, so I'm hoping that I can get by using my old pair at school when I need to be using my safety glasses and use the old pair at all other times.

Hopefully the next time I need new glasses I can present my old pair and ask for new lenses to be installed into a set of frames I know fits very well and I trust the durability of.

Fake Edit: Okay so my mom is sending me back to inquire about new safety glasses.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 13th May 2015, 11:55 am

requesting to use the same frame is also cheaper as the frame is the bulk of the cost :T
Nopon
Nopon

: Not a Shark Bully

Myers-Briggs Type : INFP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 13th May 2015, 12:27 pm

Unfortunately the problem with that approach is that the lab they contract with requires that they have the frames in question. Meaning I would go without glasses for a week and that's not exactly a viable option. So either we flush $100 or something like that down the toilet for the glasses we've already bought while waiting for new lenses to be ordered (and of course pay for those) or take the office's present offer of trying to locate a smaller pair of frames for the same price and then having lenses made for them at apparently no extra cost to us provided we hand the present pair back.

Also of note, I don't get regular generic lenses, one lens is quite thick and the other has a prism inside.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 13th May 2015, 3:00 pm

That moment when you find out that a savings account you have that you thought had a few hundred dollars in it only has a couple dollars and you don't know why...
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13th May 2015, 3:04 pm

Ants were trying to take over my can of soda earlier... Guess it's time to start keeping my drinks in the fridge...

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess 14th May 2015, 9:43 am

I want to nail this physics test on the nose. It's ridiculous that it covers 4 chapters but I still need to crush its pequña pee pee.
Princess
Princess

Myers-Briggs Type : INTJ-A

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 14th May 2015, 8:55 pm

*sigh*

Barely had full control of my bank accounts for a day and I already find myself needing to call the bank because there's a negative balance in an account that was showing $0 yesterday and is supposed to be closing.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14th May 2015, 10:18 pm

Geez... Did someone hack your account or something?

Or did they charge you an overdraft fee?

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess 14th May 2015, 10:45 pm

I was going to mention that fee but I forgot what it was called Facepalm
Princess
Princess

Myers-Briggs Type : INTJ-A

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 14th May 2015, 11:08 pm

jokool wrote:Geez... Did someone hack your account or something?

Or did they charge you an overdraft fee?
Bank Error I think. I'll go in tomorrow to fix the problem.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 67 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 49 ... 67  Next