Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's Play Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors!

4 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Let's Play Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors! - Page 5 Empty Re: Let's Play Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors!

Post by Guest 9th September 2014, 1:27 pm

part 12:

Back to top Go down

Let's Play Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors! - Page 5 Empty Re: Let's Play Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors!

Post by Truthseeker4449 10th September 2014, 6:58 am

I would post a guess, but I accidentally clicked the spoiler before I really started to process the image beyond squiggles.

You should be able to increase your virtual memory under advanced system settings. Virtual Memory, if my knowledge isn't faulty (can't double check because Google is being a pain in the ass), is just space on your hard drive set aside as RAM.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10th September 2014, 10:12 am

Truthseeker4449 wrote:You should be able to increase your virtual memory under advanced system settings. Virtual Memory, if my knowledge isn't faulty (can't double check because Google is being a pain in the ass), is just space on your hard drive set aside as RAM.

Just did this. It was about 1000 MB lower than the recommended amount, so hopefully that helps.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30th September 2014, 5:33 pm

Sorry for the lack of updates (curse you laziness CURSE YOU!!! ). Here's a nice, big update (and I mean BIG):

part 13:

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 30th September 2014, 7:08 pm

my reaction:
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6th October 2014, 4:36 pm

Okay, I'm making this official now... I'm archiving this LP...

I love this game, and I'm so glad that a lot of you are also interested in it, but this LP has seriously become a huge burden to me...

It's not that I don't have time for it (believe me, I have plenty of time Dreaming ), but every time I think about doing another update, I dread it... It takes forever to update, and I honestly just want to do other stuff, but every time I try to do something else, this LP hangs over my head like a dark cloud, and I just can't seem to enjoy anything anymore because of it...

So yeah, with a heavy heart (because I really want you guys to see how it ends), I'm ending this LP here.

But this isn't the end. If I ever do get a better computer and can do video LPs for my Youtube channel, this will be one of the first games I do a video LP for. If you can't wait that long, I highly recommend buying this game and playing through all the endings.

I apologize for taking so long with the updates, and for ending it all like this, but I really needed to stop this for my sanity... Loopy

If any of you want to discuss this LP further, I recommend doing it in the Let's Play Let's Post thread.

But anyway, thank you for checking out what I did post, and until next time (which will probably be on my Youtube channel because I don't think I can go through with another text based LP again Annoyed ), see ya!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5