Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crystals! Swords! Job Classes! THIS IS FINAL FANTASY I!

4 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Classes?

Crystals! Swords! Job Classes! THIS IS FINAL FANTASY I! - Page 2 Empty16%Crystals! Swords! Job Classes! THIS IS FINAL FANTASY I! - Page 2 Empty 16% 
[ 3 ]
Crystals! Swords! Job Classes! THIS IS FINAL FANTASY I! - Page 2 Empty0%Crystals! Swords! Job Classes! THIS IS FINAL FANTASY I! - Page 2 Empty 0% 
[ 0 ]
Crystals! Swords! Job Classes! THIS IS FINAL FANTASY I! - Page 2 Empty16%Crystals! Swords! Job Classes! THIS IS FINAL FANTASY I! - Page 2 Empty 16% 
[ 3 ]
Crystals! Swords! Job Classes! THIS IS FINAL FANTASY I! - Page 2 Empty26%Crystals! Swords! Job Classes! THIS IS FINAL FANTASY I! - Page 2 Empty 26% 
[ 5 ]
[ 3 ]
Crystals! Swords! Job Classes! THIS IS FINAL FANTASY I! - Page 2 Empty26%Crystals! Swords! Job Classes! THIS IS FINAL FANTASY I! - Page 2 Empty 26% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 19

Poll closed

Crystals! Swords! Job Classes! THIS IS FINAL FANTASY I! - Page 2 Empty Re: Crystals! Swords! Job Classes! THIS IS FINAL FANTASY I!

Post by Lief Katano 5th April 2013, 7:19 pm

^^I'm using an emulator, and use the F6 key to get the screenshots. If this was the PSP version of Final Fantasy I, Biggs would look more like the thief I use for my avatar.

This is Final Fantasy: Dawn of Souls, which is for the GBA, which has the graphical limitations of the SNES. Hence, no 3D models. They usually keep the older Final Fantasies in sprites anyway. The only exceptions I can think of are the DS versions of III and IV, spell animations in FFIV (those look really awesome, by the way), and some FMVs in the PSX/PSP remakes.

Basically: if you want a full 3D Final Fantasy game, get either III or IV for the DS (if you want to be tortured, -especially- go for IVDS) or a PSP and download a PSone Classic (FFVII-FFIX). Or wait until Sony stops being a dick and lets me screenshot PSX/PSP games :shakefist:

^Apparently Nintendo kept the PSX translation, which also removed the "knock you down" bit. I -think- it's in the PSP/iOS version, and it must be in the NES version.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Crystals! Swords! Job Classes! THIS IS FINAL FANTASY I! - Page 2 Empty Re: Crystals! Swords! Job Classes! THIS IS FINAL FANTASY I!

Post by Lief Katano 6th April 2013, 12:29 pm

Fun fact: This party is the same as the Final Fantasy [NES] LP on the LP Archives. Dammit, RNG, I thought you were random!

Anyway, time to go on to

Chapter 2 - In which we emulate Ultima even more and kill pirates

Spoiler:

Last edited by Lief Katano on 6th April 2013, 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Hey, I don't ask why you edit your posts, you don't ask me, okay?)
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 6th April 2013, 12:42 pm

ah, your catchphrase at the end XP

also, same formation....thrice.....
Nopon
Nopon

: Not a Shark Bully

Myers-Briggs Type : INFP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 6th April 2013, 12:56 pm

IT'S A CONSPIRACY!

also at the end of the update I had 666 gil Evil Laughter
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 6th April 2013, 1:00 pm

GASP
3 6S
3 FORMATIONS
3 SOMETHINGS!
Nopon
Nopon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 6th April 2013, 1:02 pm

3 items found?
3 things bought?
3 x 3 pirates killed?
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 6th April 2013, 1:13 pm

THE THREE THREES CONSPIRIACY!!!!!
Nopon
Nopon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 6th April 2013, 1:17 pm

BUT THERE ARE FIVE THREES
UNLESS YOU COUNT GETTING A ROOM AT THE INN AS BUYING SOMETHING AND DISREGARD THE KILLING 3 * 3 PIRATES THING
THEN THERE'S THREE THREES
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 6th April 2013, 2:04 pm

*is sitting in the corner with 3 of my partners, sipping soda while you two panic about 3's*
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 6th April 2013, 7:21 pm

I'm adding this in to make up for my lack of an update for tomorrow. And there will be a lack of an update tomorrow.

Chapter 3 - Gaining more gils, skills, and kills

Spoiler:
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 9th April 2013, 4:42 pm

Fun fact: my friend labelled me as an RPG nerd. :B

Anyway
Chapter 4 - Ogres and elves and caves oh my!

Spoiler:
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 6th May 2013, 9:41 pm

*ahem*

Alright, for those of you who liked this LP, I have some bad news: Vizzed doesn't keep save files based on ID, it's based on the computer. So when my computer died, Biggs, Lola, Miki, and Orko went with it.

If you want me to continue LPing FFI, I don't blame you. However, the early part of the game is really, really boring if you went through it already. If you want somebody to chronicle Final Fantasy I, do it yourself.

Besides, I still have Final Fantasy V. And Final Fantasy V is good. To me, anyway.

I'm going to make graves and do other stuff for the four when I have more time. For now, however, this is it.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6th May 2013, 10:00 pm

Awwwwwww....... Horrified

But yeah, it's fine. I think 2 LPs are enough.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 6th May 2013, 10:29 pm

Good.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 1st June 2013, 3:50 pm

Lief, are you done with this LP?
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next