Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TOUCHDOWN, MANCHESTER UNITED WINS THE RACE

+6
Burnin' Bunnies
returnofmastercrazyhand
Lief Katano
TheCapsFan
Kaede Akamatsu
Caprizant
10 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

TOUCHDOWN, MANCHESTER UNITED WINS THE RACE - Page 22 Empty Re: TOUCHDOWN, MANCHESTER UNITED WINS THE RACE

Post by Truthseeker4449 16th December 2014, 6:23 pm

Big News in NASCAR. Both Sprint and Nationwide are backing out on their sponsorships. I hear Xfinity has already signed on in Nationwide's place and start next year, but NASCAR needs a new sponsor by the 2016 season.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

TOUCHDOWN, MANCHESTER UNITED WINS THE RACE - Page 22 Empty Re: TOUCHDOWN, MANCHESTER UNITED WINS THE RACE

Post by Guest 16th December 2014, 7:07 pm

Knew about Nationwide for a while, but Sprint is news to me! I wonder who they'll get?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28th December 2014, 9:15 pm

This has been the best season in a loooooong time for my Dallas Cowboys! 12-4 win-loss record to end the season (4-0 in December, which has been a horrible month for Dallas in the past few seasons), perfect on the road all season (which is only the 6th time that's happen for any team in NFL history), and new team records for DeMarco Murray and Dez Bryant (total rushing yards in a season for Murray (topping Emmit Smith's record from 1995), and most TDs in a season for Dez)! Now for the playoffs and (hopefully) the Super Bowl!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11th January 2015, 10:56 pm

*is not happy with the outcome of the Dallas-Green Bay game or the rule that screwed up the Cowboys post season* Disgust

Back to top Go down

Post by returnofmastercrazyhand 12th January 2015, 8:42 am

me neither, but my dad's best friend is coming over for a super bowl party, and bringing his children my age now that the cowboys are out.
if the cowboys got into the super bowl, he'd be at home alone and a nervous wreck as my dad's friend has a one-track mind.
returnofmastercrazyhand
returnofmastercrazyhand

: ...

Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Burnin' Bunnies 12th January 2015, 5:10 pm

jokool wrote:*is not happy with the outcome of the Dallas-Green Bay game or the rule that screwed up the Cowboys post season* Disgust
I heard a lot of kids talking about that at school today, but I honestly have no idea what happened nor do I really care to, honestly. 'v' I don't really watch...football?
Burnin' Bunnies
Burnin' Bunnies

: In your gaze where I'm seen. :

Myers-Briggs Type : ISFP
Alignment : Neutral Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22nd January 2015, 8:43 pm

So, I got an breaking news email from NASCAR earlier since I subscribe to the news letter. The subject made me a little sad:

Jeff Gordon has announced that this season will be his last...

So yeah, after this year, I'll have to figure out who I'll cheer for from now on. I like Trevor Bayne, and he's going to be racing full time starting this season, so I'll probably root for him more (usually do root for him anyway, just as long as Jeff still won).

But, man... It's going to be weird not seeing Jeff racing anymore after this year... Horrified

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 22nd January 2015, 10:45 pm

Wow... Well I guess it's more of a young man's game and unfortunately young men don't stay young forever.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 22nd January 2015, 10:59 pm

Quickly! To the fountain of youth!
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 22nd January 2015, 11:07 pm

*suddenly recalls a certain short story I read the other day about a so called "fountain of youth"*
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 23rd January 2015, 7:14 am

Latest news my mom has tracked down is that he'll still be racing part time in 2016.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Burnin' Bunnies 23rd January 2015, 1:27 pm

because sports:
Burnin' Bunnies
Burnin' Bunnies

: In your gaze where I'm seen. :

Myers-Briggs Type : ISFP
Alignment : Neutral Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23rd January 2015, 6:02 pm

Truthseeker4449 wrote:Latest news my mom has tracked down is that he'll still be racing part time in 2016.
That's good to hear. I couldn't actually check the news story on it (because the Wii sucks), but the blurb for it made it sound like he might still do part time racing, which doesn't surprise me since most drivers do that before fully retiring.

Back to top Go down

Post by returnofmastercrazyhand 24th January 2015, 8:47 am

Burnin' Bunnies wrote:
because sports:
I remember the bad lip readings! my brother and I were talking about how the NFL ones have and still are the funniest they do.
returnofmastercrazyhand
returnofmastercrazyhand

: ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 24th January 2015, 11:51 am

jokool wrote:
Truthseeker4449 wrote:Latest news my mom has tracked down is that he'll still be racing part time in 2016.
That's good to hear. I couldn't actually check the news story on it (because the Wii sucks), but the blurb for it made it sound like he might still do part time racing, which doesn't surprise me since most drivers do that before fully retiring.
Latest, Latest News I've heard is that Tony is going to race in every race Gordon does and put money on each race. I don't quite understand his motive but what's what he's said.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next