Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokémon Infodump - 7/19/16

Go down

Pokémon Infodump - 7/19/16 Empty Pokémon Infodump - 7/19/16

A new batch of information has been revealed! In addition to six new Pokémon, information on the Pokémon Global Link and a game-changing new training technique has been revealed!

For the people who don't want various aspects of Pokémon Sun and Moon spoiled before they come out, don't worry. This infodump is split into two separate parts - one covering the Pokémon, and the other covering the new gameplay mechanics. The Pokémon are going to have their names outside of the spoilers (specifically, on the spoiler box), but all actual information is going to be hidden. Meanwhile, the gameplay spoilers are going to be in a separate spoiler tag, beneath the Pokémon. That way, if you just want to know about the gameplay but not any new Pokémon, or vice versa, you can remain safely unspoiled.

...If you don't want to see either gameplay or new Pokémon, I'm not sure why you opened this blog. It's not for you.

Either way, let's begin!

Wimpod:
Mimikyu:
Mudsdale:
Comfey:
Bewear:
Bounsweet:
Gameplay:

And that's it! Until next time, ciao!
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Pokémon Infodump - 7/19/16 :: Comments

Princess

Post 19th July 2016, 2:23 pm by Princess

Wimipod resembles Clauncher a fair bit.

Back to top Go down

Post 19th July 2016, 4:03 pm by Guest

three things:

Back to top Go down

Lief Katano

Post 19th July 2016, 4:47 pm by Lief Katano

Mimikyu is best 'chu I swear to whatever.

They're only dropping Global Link Support, not online play in its entirety (which is done through the Nintendo Network). There couldn't really be a good comparison to previous gens, considering that Gen V was the only one that had a Global Link before, and that ended when DS Wi-Fi ended (which IIRC was before X and Y).

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down