Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokémon Infodump - 7/1/16

Go down

Pokémon Infodump - 7/1/16 Empty Pokémon Infodump - 7/1/16

Greetings! Lief Katano here! A day or so ago, new Pokémon for Sun and Moon had been leaked out. Today (yesterday?), information on their abilities has been released! So let's show 'em off!

Before that, though, some notes about Zygarde. Zygs-50 shares the ability to shift into Zygs-Complete (hereafter known as Zygs-C) with Zygs-10, with its ability to do so officially known as Power Construct, which triggers at 50% HP. Both Zygs-10 and Zygs-50 can have either Power Construct or Aura Break, which is...shitty. Aura Break is bad and whoever made it should feel bad. The Core Enforcer move acts as a Gastro Acid for any Pokémon who has acted already, in addition to kicking loads of ass. Lore-wise, Cores act as Zygarde's "brains", while Cells just make up the body. Neither can fight without taking a Zygarde form.

Now onto new Pokémon!

Bruxish:
Cutiefly:
Drampa:
Tapu Koko:
Togedemaru:
Charjabug:
Vikavolt:
While not new, I'm not sure if this has been reported here before. Rockruff, the dog Pokémon, is capable of evolving at least once, judging by the flavor text on its page, though its not shown what that evolution is. Magearna can also be acquired by scanning a QR Code with the new Rotomdex feature. Hopefully this means time-limited events are a thing of the past...!

There's also a new Battle Royal mode, where you can face three other trainers in a battle. Each trainer uses three Pokémon, and the battle is over at the end of a turn where at least one trainer has all of their Pokémon wiped out. Then, each player is ranked based off of the number of Pokémon left and KOs scored - so if you kept all of your Pokémon alive, but didn't really score any KOs, you might still lose, while if you KO'd like a madman but managed to be the one who had the battle end, you...still might not win. I'm not sure how they're all weighted, because that hasn't been revealed yet. :U

There's also some new pictures revealed, though what they mean hasn't actually been revealed yet. I'd post them, but I can't get their URLs. Hm.

Either way, there's two pictures I think that are of note. One's the male PC riding a Stoutland, so riding Pokémon returns. The other one is a Pikachu covered in a golden aura, unleashing an electric attack. This is notably similar to the Pokémon BREAK mechanic from the TCG, so perhaps they're related?

The other picture is a forest. :U

The pictures can be seen here.

Either way, I gotta leave for work. Feel free to put your thoughts in the comments!
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit