Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

POKÉMON HYPE (SPOILERS)

Go down

POKÉMON HYPE (SPOILERS) Empty POKÉMON HYPE (SPOILERS)

Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuys I am SO HYPED for Pokémon Sun and Moon, you cannot believe.

FOR STARTERS. The starters. Oh my goooood.

starters:

Look at them! Look at them? Seriously, look at them. They are so precious. Oh my god. Even the Water-type one, I think the color scheme feels off, but IT'S SO ADORABLE AND CONFIDENT JUST LOOK.

And Litten is soooo cute. It's a little furball fireball. It would be incredibly cool if it turned out Fire/Dark or even Fire/Electric. Although I don't think the second one will happen, its design just looks Electric to me.

AND THE OWL. OH MY GOOOOOOD THE OWL. LOOK AT IT. IT HAS A BOWTIE. THIS THING IS PRECIOUS. It looks like a magician! I've made up my mind already, I'm getting Rowlet, and I'm naming it Hedgewig. It's just too perfect. And Grass/Flying base form! Cool.

Legends:

As for the legends, they look pretty cool! I'm not as hyped about them as the starters, though, since I tend not to use legendaries, but I loooove the Moon legend's design, and it's solidified my decision to buy Moon.

AND THEN???? THE REGION????

region:

(sorry about the potato quality)

It was literally everything I was dreaming for. Hawaii region. Starting on Oahu, probably going to the other islands judging by how few towns are on this map. And Diamond Head Crater is there! It looks like everything I was imagining it would! Ahhhhhh!

video:

AND??? LOOK??? AT THOSE GRAPHICS??? They look even better than X & Y! They play with perspectives and stuff, and you can see the trainer in battle, and the character models have normal proportions, and it's getting me hyped. And the professor, named Prof. Hala, looks pretty cool, and that kid who's presumably your rival is like, super pretty. Omg.

Guys. Guys. This is gonna be soooo good.
Caprizant
Caprizant
Admin

: Fresh Start! :

Myers-Briggs Type : INFJ-T
Alignment : Lawful Good

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

POKÉMON HYPE (SPOILERS) :: Comments

Princess

Post 11th May 2016, 12:05 am by Princess

For the starters, I only really like the grass/flying one. Litten looks too cat-like for my taste; I'm more used to a monster inspired twist on things/animals/creatures they based the Pokemon off, and I don't feel like they did that with the Litten. It looks like they just painted over a cat. I'm on the fence with the water one. I'm excited to see their evolutions.

I prefer the legendaries to the starters. Both look like solid designs.

From what I saw of the protagonists, they look to be customizeable basis their more bland designs. I like their appearance anyway. Sometimes less is more.

Kinda hoped Pokemon was done with the U.S. Oh well, I'm sure it'll turn out fine.

Overall, I'm very excited for the new games and can't wait to see what Pokemon has in store for us.

Back to top Go down

Lief Katano

Post 11th May 2016, 1:26 pm by Lief Katano

To be fair, Hawaii is pretty different compared to NewYork and Arizona.

Back to top Go down

Princess

Post 11th May 2016, 2:05 pm by Princess

Fair point. I know it's different, but it's just that we most recently in the main series games had Hoenn remakes and that's also a kind of tropical-ish region.

I'm still excited, of course.

Back to top Go down

Post 11th May 2016, 3:58 pm by Guest

Lief Katano wrote:To be fair, Hawaii is pretty different compared to NewYork and Arizona.
Arizona? Confused

Back to top Go down

Lief Katano

Post 11th May 2016, 7:54 pm by Lief Katano

Vice Admiral jokool wrote:
Lief Katano wrote:To be fair, Hawaii is pretty different compared to NewYork and Arizona.
Arizona? Confused
Orre.

Back to top Go down

Princess

Post 12th May 2016, 11:44 pm by Princess

Arizona? Confused

Lief Katano wrote:
Arizona? Confused
Orre.

Lief Katano is referencing a spin-off series. The region for that spin-off series was based off Arizona and is known as the Orre region.

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down