Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost Legends

+4
Burnin' Bunnies
Greece
Lief Katano
Nopon
8 posters

Page 10 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 21  Next

Go down

Lost Legends - Page 10 Empty Re: Lost Legends

Post by Greece 10th April 2014, 6:37 pm

"Right," Erin nodded and got ready to keep going. She turned towards David, "Thanks for your help."
Greece
Greece

: See A Man About A Dog :

Myers-Briggs Type : INFJ-T
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 11th April 2014, 8:15 pm

The winds were beginning to pick up, and various branches began shaking with the breeze, meaning that it would be impossible for anything to sneak through the branches.

edit: So I just realized Bunny was next and I think she's still on her trip so I'll move her...

Zena stared at the foe they had defeated and began to look around, she smiled as she found one arrow that was still usable and picked it up before going back with the others.

(Romch you're up!)

Nopon
Nopon

: Not a Shark Bully

Myers-Briggs Type : INFP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by returnofmastercrazyhand 14th April 2014, 12:48 pm

David was deciding on whether or not to continue with these strangers, he decided yes, and caught up to them and told them he's coming with them wherever that may be. After all, his cover WAS compromised by some rookies who inept at spying.
returnofmastercrazyhand
returnofmastercrazyhand

: ...

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 14th April 2014, 5:47 pm

As the group got back together, that was when the winds reached their highest. The leaves in the nearby trees all got blown away and filled the air, before blowing away revealing an armored warrior standing before them. His body was covered in green plate armor, matching the color of the leaves. No skin was visible, but the shape was clearly human. The warrior turned towards the group as his voice could be heard, "Turn back now, you have no idea what awaits up this path. Its best that you return."

(Lief is next)

Nopon
Nopon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 14th April 2014, 5:55 pm

"Hm...? Sorry, sir, but we're on a mission from God," Lief said. "Or his son, anyways. I'll have to ask you to move - it would be a shame for such nice armor to have to suffer the fate of being trampled by a horse."
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 15th April 2014, 1:30 pm

The armored warrior turned towards Lief and his horse, taking a step forwards. "I see...so he's already got you doing his dirty work...though if I were you I wouldn't attempt to threaten someone who could end you without moving a finger..."

That was when a powerful wind blew from behind the warrior and in an instant he stood atop the wagon.

Nopon
Nopon

Back to top Go down

Post by Greece 24th April 2014, 7:40 am

I'M BACK FROM MY TRIP NOW, SORRY GUYS, it is my turn. right?

Powerful wind isn't a good sign, but there wasn't really a choice in the matter.

"Why does it matter to you what we're doing or where we're going?"
Greece
Greece

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 25th April 2014, 6:10 pm

A soft chuckle could be heard from the warrior.

"I guess it doesn't." He looked up at the sky. "What matters to me is what your boss decides to do. Res is a fool, as is his father. Seeking to bring light to a world destined to darkness, isn't that a foolish concept?"

A few more chuckles could be heard from him as he stood there, looking at the sky.

Nopon
Nopon

Back to top Go down

Post by Burnin' Bunnies 27th April 2014, 12:34 am

Zena tilted her head, "I don't think so. Is breathing a foolish concept if we're all destined to die anyway? And yet people still breath. Wouldn't everything be easier if they just let themselves die?" Turning her view away from the figure on top of the wagon, she continued to walk down the path.

(oooh, such daring. much tension. wow.)
Burnin' Bunnies
Burnin' Bunnies

: In your gaze where I'm seen. :

Myers-Briggs Type : ISFP
Alignment : Neutral Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 30th April 2014, 10:14 am

The warrior let out a loud laugh. "There are times when it is easier to accept your own fate than it is to struggle against the inevitable, but it seems I'll have to teach you what your fate is..."

The warrior reached to his side and grabbed his sword...and struggled with it trying to unsheathe it. For some reason it wouldn't budge no matter how hard he tried.

"I cannot allow you to hurt them, after all they haven't done anything bad, at least not yet." The voice seemed to be coming from his blade. "You should quit being so arrogant and give them a chance, perhaps they can do wh-"

"Enough, I'll let them try, and likely die in the progress...Listen to me, the village gates are past those bushes, though you may not recognize it. These people are without hope, perhaps you will be the ones to save them from the coming disaster..."

With that the warrior began to walk away, though perhaps it would be possible to get his attention if you truly wanted to...

Nopon
Nopon

Back to top Go down

Post by returnofmastercrazyhand 30th April 2014, 10:27 am

David was confused for once. "What just happened? And why did his sword just talk?" Either way, he decided that that was a close one, and proceeded to enter. "Before we go, might I ask why we are doing this? And where are we going to sleep after this?" David asked Lief, thinking he might know the answer to all this, due to his experience in the Concordian Army.
returnofmastercrazyhand
returnofmastercrazyhand

: ...

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 5th May 2014, 3:31 pm

The warrior was now almost out of range, if anybody wanted to say anything else to him, they would have to act fast.

(nothing else happened so this is basically a fluff post :T)

Nopon
Nopon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 5th May 2014, 4:34 pm

"We are going to deliver goods to a town, probably fighting a monster in the process. We are doing it for our landlord. Where we sleep depends on what time we get finished." Each time Lief said "we", he motioned to the two half-elves accompanying him (or, alternatively, the two half-elves he was accompanying). "What you do isn't up to me. Why you are doing it, I don't know. Where you are going to sleep, I don't know. But I would prefer if you did somewhere not relating to us," again motioning to Erin and Zena when he said "us". While Lief couldn't deny that David was of help, he was also a former spy - maybe not even "former". For all he knew, David could be trying to gather intel for Res' enemies.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 5th May 2014, 5:36 pm

The warrior was still in range if one were to shout, and the air seemed to stand still now, even the birds had stopped chirping.

Nopon
Nopon

Back to top Go down

Post by Greece 5th May 2014, 5:50 pm

"He has a point," Erin said to David, "You have no real reason to go with us. You can't gain anything from going with us." Erin looked over at where the warrior went, "If you really want something to do you could go chase that guy, It would probably be more productive then going with us."
Greece
Greece

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 21  Next