Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Went to Nintendo World yesterday!

Go down

Went to Nintendo World yesterday! Empty Went to Nintendo World yesterday!

So yesterday was the Yokai Watch event at Nintendo World and I went with my friends to Manhattan! It was such a fun day, aside from me being kind of sick. There were a good amount of people, but not as many if was a Pokemon or Super Mario event (which I liked quite a bit). There was a scavenger hunt and we all got Jibanyan hats to wear. Later, Jibanyan himself came to take pictures with everyone! The only thing you could hear at that time was "He's so cuuute!!!" xD

If you were one of the first 75 people to acquire an orange wristband, you had an opportunity to have Akihiro Hino autograph 2 things max and a picture with him!!! My friends and I had absolutely no idea we would have been three of those people, because we thought people would have lined up for this earlier! I brought along Ni No Kuni and Yokai Watch, he signed both, and I got a picture with him! When I handed him Ni No Kuni to sign, he said "Ah, Ni No Kuni! I am happy you like it! *smiles*" It was pretty cool considering he didn't know how to speak English too well (he had three translators), no one else brought Ni No Kuni AND that he's the frickin president/CEO of Level-5! xD The only thing I regret doing was not showing him my Yokai Watch nail art! I completely forgot!

As soon as we were done, we bought some food and took the subway back to Penn Station to wait for our train home. Overall it was a fun, but tiring day!

Here are some pictures I took!

On a side note, my cold got worse and I have a fever now. Went to Nintendo World yesterday! Www.MessenTools.com-anime-fiebre
Chibster
Chibster

Myers-Briggs Type : INFJ-T
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Went to Nintendo World yesterday! :: Comments

Meyneth

Post 8th November 2015, 5:18 pm by Meyneth

Wow! that sounds like a lot of fun! To bad you feel more sick now, hope you get better!

Back to top Go down

Truthseeker4449

Post 8th November 2015, 5:32 pm by Truthseeker4449

Is it bad I'm more interested in the train than the actual event?

Also I hope you get well soon!

Back to top Go down

Nopon

Post 8th November 2015, 6:21 pm by Nopon

Awesome! Though I hope you get well soon

At least it sounds like you had a blast

Back to top Go down

Post 8th November 2015, 6:55 pm by Guest

Awesome! Glad you had a great time!

But sorry to hear you're not feeling well... Get Well Soon

Back to top Go down

Chibster

Post 8th November 2015, 8:03 pm by Chibster

Thanks for the get well wishes everyone, it really means a lot to me. Went to Nintendo World yesterday! Tumblr_inline_mg16f5AQHM1qdlkyg

I hope you all can get a chance to go to NW!

Truthseeker4449 wrote:Is it bad I'm more interested in the train than the actual event?
The train as in the LIRR or the subway? Or both?
Here are both, anyway!:

Back to top Go down

Lief Katano

Post 8th November 2015, 8:28 pm by Lief Katano

This sounds awesome! It's great that you got to go! ...Even if you feel like shit afterwards.
Truthseeker4449 wrote:Is it bad I'm more interested in the train than the actual event?

Also I hope you get well soon!
Yes.

It's even worse that you mentioned it.

Back to top Go down

Chibster

Post 8th November 2015, 9:34 pm by Chibster

Thanks Lief! xD

Back to top Go down

Katuna Makata

Post 10th November 2015, 5:05 am by Katuna Makata

For some reason I thought Nintendo World would look like a theme park despite having no actual basis for said thought. I don't know if I could live in a city, but I remain jealous over how close you are to all of these events and locations.

All those Eevee, Jotleon, and Pikachu plushies. |3

And you got your copy of Ni No Kuni signed! PURE LOVE How awesome!

The cold though, not awesome. Feel better, Chibs.

Back to top Go down

Greece

Post 10th November 2015, 9:36 am by Greece

WOW

That's so cool!

I've been there before, but nothing this exciting was happening!

You're so lucky! :D

Back to top Go down

Chibster

Post 10th November 2015, 5:07 pm by Chibster

Khaki Makoto wrote:For some reason I thought Nintendo World would look like a theme park despite having no actual basis for said thought. I don't know if I could live in a city, but I remain jealous over how close you are to all of these events and locations.

All those Eevee, Jotleon, and Pikachu plushies. |3

And you got your copy of Ni No Kuni signed!  PURE LOVE  How awesome!

The cold though, not awesome. Feel better, Chibs.
Don't worry, KM! We still have the Nintendo theme park at Universal Studios to look forward to! I really hope you'll get a chance to visit NYC or LI! I recommend Manhattan and Queens, just because I'm biased. xD

And thanks!! :'3

Greece wrote:WOW

That's so cool!

I've been there before, but nothing this exciting was happening!

You're so lucky! :D
You have?! Haha how did you like it? :)

Back to top Go down

Greece

Post 10th November 2015, 5:10 pm by Greece

It was fun! Though I didn't have any money to buy stuff with. Was able to play a Pikmin 3 demo though

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down