Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v4]

+7
TheCapsFan
Lief Katano
Nopon
returnofmastercrazyhand
Caprizant
Meyneth
Kaede Akamatsu
11 posters

Page 59 of 67 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 63 ... 67  Next

Go down

I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v4] - Page 59 Empty Re: I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v4]

Post by Lief Katano 13th July 2015, 10:24 pm

I got a warning that I'm about to be permabanned, though. I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v4] - Page 59 Confuoot.001
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v4] - Page 59 Empty Re: I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v4]

Post by TheCapsFan 14th July 2015, 8:02 pm

Dude, it's Miiverse. Six year olds use that thing.
TheCapsFan
TheCapsFan

: Writing The Future

Myers-Briggs Type : ENFP-T
Alignment : Neutral Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 14th July 2015, 8:11 pm

Six-year-olds probably don't look in the Fire Emblem: Awakening community, though.

Unless you say that as in "why the heck do you care so much six-year-olds use it" in which case I respond by saying that I've met some pretty cool dudes on Miiverse, all of which are decidedly not six years of age.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 15th July 2015, 4:55 pm

My paycheck is being delayed due to an IRS audit of my employer... I'm counting on this paycheck arriving before the end of next week or I won't be able to pay my tuition.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 15th July 2015, 11:20 pm

ugh, way behind on editing this episode...
Nopon
Nopon

: Not a Shark Bully

Myers-Briggs Type : INFP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCapsFan 16th July 2015, 12:31 am

Lief Katano wrote:Six-year-olds probably don't look in the Fire Emblem: Awakening community, though.

Unless you say that as in "why the heck do you care so much six-year-olds use it" in which case I respond by saying that I've met some pretty cool dudes on Miiverse, all of which are decidedly not six years of age.

More like, it's run by Nintendo, the family-friendly obsessed traditionals of the gaming world. Why are you surprised? xD
TheCapsFan
TheCapsFan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 16th July 2015, 10:18 am

I don't know. 

The spoiler thing might be a part of it.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 16th July 2015, 4:49 pm

Wooo, I've got a bunch of work to do tomorrow! I'm not techinically paid for most of the work I'm doing tomorrow, but I still considering it the time when I actually earn the pay I'm getting.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess 17th July 2015, 12:29 am

Can people please not comment on how little I eat? I don't look unhealthily thin so there is no need to act like something is wrong with me or that I have a health problem.
Princess
Princess

Myers-Briggs Type : INTJ-A

Back to top Go down

Post by returnofmastercrazyhand 17th July 2015, 12:46 am

still pretty fucking busy and the little time I have goes towards bulba instead of here.
returnofmastercrazyhand
returnofmastercrazyhand

: ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess 17th July 2015, 1:07 am

I know that feeling. I feel like work is taking up my life right now.
Princess
Princess

Myers-Briggs Type : INTJ-A

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 17th July 2015, 7:42 am

Dark Magician Girl wrote:Can people please not comment on how little I eat? I don't look unhealthily thin so there is no need to act like something is wrong with me or that I have a health problem.
I'll admit that I'm not 100% certain of the situation, but it's probably just being overly concerned. 

Even if you aren't unhealthy-skinny, you could be missing out on vitamins and stuff that your body needs.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 17th July 2015, 8:02 am

Ahh about time to go to work and do lots of inventory and box shifting.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCapsFan 17th July 2015, 7:06 pm

Gotta leave the Outer Banks tomorrow :/ I don't wanna go. I like my screened-in room with two hammocks and a breeze.
TheCapsFan
TheCapsFan

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 18th July 2015, 10:13 am

I can't seem to catch a break lately... My water job today has been cut short due to a fast moving, morning thunderstorm. And I really need the money I could've earned today.

On a different matter, the summer camp changed location for the second set of camps (I teach two, two week camps). This time my class, and the two lower level camps are in high school science classrooms. This is a bad decision on my opinion.  These classrooms are equipped with the usual safety equipment that most high school science classrooms have, and gas lines.

I'm just about certain that some little asshole is going to pull the cord on the safety shower, so I took some steps to prevent that in my class. I had four large tables placed in front of the shower, then I stacked excess chairs on the tables to totally block off access to the shower.

What I am a little more fearful of is a kid accidentally opening the gas lines while attempting to use a sink, as are quite a few sinks in the room and those lines are right next to the sinks. So I will be covering those up Monday morning with some paper towels and tapping those down.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 67 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 63 ... 67  Next