Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v4]

+7
TheCapsFan
Lief Katano
Nopon
returnofmastercrazyhand
Caprizant
Meyneth
Kaede Akamatsu
11 posters

Page 51 of 67 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 59 ... 67  Next

Go down

I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v4] - Page 51 Empty Re: I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v4]

Post by Princess 24th June 2015, 5:00 pm

I do. I prop up a shoe so it closes but that isn't helpful Dark Magic Wink!

Life is a beach, isn't it Dark Magic Wink!

It actually isn't because I don't associate life with a setting

Still.

Dark Magic Wink!
Princess
Princess

Myers-Briggs Type : INTJ-A
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v4] - Page 51 Empty Re: I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v4]

Post by Truthseeker4449 24th June 2015, 7:32 pm

My truck's AC compressor is making noise.... Like a lot of noise. I was worried about the seals in the compressor going bad after getting reawakened after what was most likely several years without refrigerant. Sounds like they are going bad. Oh well.... I'll enjoy my AC while lasts...
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T
Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 25th June 2015, 4:19 pm

So much I've gotta get done this evening...
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 25th June 2015, 4:45 pm

Holy Cow! In order to renew my truck's registration for one year (I only have a 45 day temp registration to let me get the truck inspected and what not) I have to pay $42. If I want to have a two year registration, then I'll have to pay double that...

Nobody ever so much as implied to me that renewing registration on a vehicle would cost that much. ;-;
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 25th June 2015, 6:44 pm

Ugh, saw the Xterrible again. Fixed the wipers, the nuts holding them down were in fact very loose. Only now the Xterrible likes to die immediately after starting while at operating temperature. The computer has been setting a code for the Idle Air Control system for a while now, it started doing that not long after I finished fixing it at school. Back then it had a weak idle for a second after starting before idling acceptably.

Pity Nissan shoved the components most likely at fault in a spot that can only be reached by pulling the intake manifold off and in order to do that you first must disconnect a bunch of hoses and what not that are all shoved right up against the firewall. Just having the engine further just one inch, hell even half an inch would probably do too, would help so much....
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess 25th June 2015, 10:07 pm

My wig hasn't arrived yet and this was the last day it was supposed to arrive.

While it is true the convention is next Friday, other parts of the costume rely on the wig being styled which can take some time...it's mainly my perfectionism that is screwing me over right now.

I will definitely leave a review for the website from which I ordered my wig from.
Princess
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 25th June 2015, 11:15 pm

My dad has been harping on me to get one of those financial manager programs (i.e. Quicken) so I just installed a free one. And subsequently realized that I have no idea how to use it and I don't really have time to go hunting through an online manual...
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 26th June 2015, 1:26 pm

I ordered the Bacon and Cheese burger from McDonalds... got a steak house instead with minimal toppings... oh well...
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26th June 2015, 1:39 pm

I. Fucking. Hate. Summer....... I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v4] - Page 51 Hot2-onion-head-emoticon

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess 26th June 2015, 1:41 pm

jokool wrote:I. Fucking. Hate. Summer....... I've got a problem I need to bitch about [v4] - Page 51 Hot2-onion-head-emoticon
Princess
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 26th June 2015, 2:32 pm

Pretty nice here today due to mostly overcast weather. Got a good breeze every so often as well. Nice enough I don't regret wearing a black shirt to work today.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 26th June 2015, 7:16 pm

My brother: still the worst.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 27th June 2015, 8:10 am

My parents almost called a mental health hotline because of my own brother's behavior. He would've been gone from my life for two days if they had...
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess 27th June 2015, 4:02 pm

Sometines, oblivious people irritate me, particularly when they use their obliviousness as an excuse for hurtful behavior.

Oh yeah, people who gripe about problems from 2 years ago are also annoying :dmg;
Princess
Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 28th June 2015, 12:56 pm

I'm really starting to hate the NAACP right now because of their major crackdown on all items of the confederacy from the flag to the notable people. And this crackdown is starting to affect me personally because my county was trying to start construction of a new, badly needed middle school. They named that school after a figure we only apparently just found that was hard on slaves or something and then the NAACP has stepped in and spouted all sort of garbage that has stalled the project and forced the school board to shove all things off to the side and rename the school before construction can begin.

And guess whose apprenticeship approval is part of that pot of stuff on the back burner now?

Further more this crackdown is forcing the battlefield parks to either close off certain things or cover them up. They also pushing for the renaming of anything with Lee, Ryan, or some other predominate figure's name from back then. As my county was rather proconfederate back in the day, this is includes a lot of roadways and buildings.

I find this crackdown a huge waste of time and destructive to our history.
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 67 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 59 ... 67  Next