Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How I Stopped Worrying and Learned To Make a Game

+5
Caprizant
Truthseeker4449
returnofmastercrazyhand
Greece
Lief Katano
9 posters

Page 8 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Go down

How I Stopped Worrying and Learned To Make a Game - Page 8 Empty Re: How I Stopped Worrying and Learned To Make a Game

Post by Guest 27th August 2014, 9:03 pm

...Is that like First Strike in Bravely Default or am I just stupid?

Back to top Go down

How I Stopped Worrying and Learned To Make a Game - Page 8 Empty Re: How I Stopped Worrying and Learned To Make a Game

Post by Lief Katano 27th August 2014, 9:16 pm

It is basically the First Strike in Bravely Default, yes.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

: If I had a gil for all the fiends...

Myers-Briggs Type : ~nope~
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27th August 2014, 9:19 pm

Thanks! :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 28th August 2014, 3:13 pm

Basic outline for story so far:
Spoiler:
Nopon
Nopon

: Not a Shark Bully

Myers-Briggs Type : INFP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by returnofmastercrazyhand 28th August 2014, 3:58 pm

wow.
returnofmastercrazyhand
returnofmastercrazyhand

: ...

Myers-Briggs Type : INTP-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Greece 28th August 2014, 4:11 pm

Clap, Clap For You!

This is the closet we have to enthusiastic clapping.

That was amazing lux!
Greece
Greece

: See A Man About A Dog :

Myers-Briggs Type : INFJ-T

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28th August 2014, 4:18 pm

*shrugs*

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 28th August 2014, 4:38 pm

Yeah it was a but vague and I haven't come up with real development for Charles bunny and Greece yet ><

Though I found out about galgun and might be tempted to make shipping lane be Charles' time to shine
Nopon
Nopon

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 28th August 2014, 4:49 pm

Wow....
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Burnin' Bunnies 28th August 2014, 4:56 pm

I like. This could work.

I'd be willing to help out with character development, if you'd like.... :)
Burnin' Bunnies
Burnin' Bunnies

: In your gaze where I'm seen. :

Myers-Briggs Type : ISFP
Alignment : Neutral Good

Back to top Go down

Post by Nopon 28th August 2014, 7:10 pm

Just got an idea that would explain why lima gets attached to lux so quickly:

She was pregnant at one point but had a miscarriage.

I feel the decision is up to Lima if she wants to go with that idea...
Nopon
Nopon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 28th August 2014, 7:17 pm

I made up names for TS's attacks, translated from English into Greek using Google Translate. I'll post them when I'm not on my phone, but one of them is an instant-death attack called, in English, "Strike of Death". This was from before I read that Space Devil wanted TS to become the new Reaper. Maybe it could be learned from an event after the Space Devil battle?
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by returnofmastercrazyhand 28th August 2014, 7:30 pm

zikeep was missing from the main story. also, we should edit it so that charles/greece/bunny/zikeep have more roles in the story, and that cap is a more prominent figure in the story.
returnofmastercrazyhand
returnofmastercrazyhand

: ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Lief Katano 28th August 2014, 8:16 pm

I'unno, Cap not being too prominent kind of fits the forum well :B

Also my personal two cents for the Lima bit is that it's kinda too dark. Or maybe I didn't read the plot in enough detail and all of it is a bit dark.

Anyway, TS skills!

Fo̱tiá Pnév̱ma - Fire Spirit - Sends a ball of hellfire at the enemy. Damage Rating: 150 Magical, 50 Physical
Krýo Zó̱ni̱ - Cold Zone - Chills enemies to the bone. Damage Rating: 75 Physical, 75 Magical
I̱lektrikí̱ Apergía - Electrical Strike - Attack with an electrically-charged katana. Damage Rating: 150 Physical, 50 Magical
Máv̱ro Ánemos - Black Wind - Deal wind damage to the opponent. Damage increases with lower HP.
Kólasi̱ Neroú - Hell Water - Water rises from hell and swamps an enemy. Damage Rating: 175 Magical, 25 Physical.
Ádi̱ Gi̱s - Hades Earth - The earth rises to attack the enemy. Damage Rating: 175 Physical, 25 Magical.
Apergía tou Thanátou - Strike of Death - The Space Devil takes a hold of the target's soul. Instant Death Rating: 100.
Skoúro Syntriví̱ - Dark Crash - The darkness of the universe crashes down. Damage Rating: 100 Physical, 100 Magical.
Lief Katano
Lief Katano

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthseeker4449 28th August 2014, 8:55 pm

Lief Katano wrote:Anyway, TS skills!

Fo̱tiá Pnév̱ma - Fire Spirit - Sends a ball of hellfire at the enemy. Damage Rating: 150 Magical, 50 Physical
Krýo Zó̱ni̱ - Cold Zone - Chills enemies to the bone. Damage Rating: 75 Physical, 75 Magical
I̱lektrikí̱ Apergía - Electrical Strike - Attack with an electrically-charged katana. Damage Rating: 150 Physical, 50 Magical
Máv̱ro Ánemos - Black Wind - Deal wind damage to the opponent. Damage increases with lower HP.
Kólasi̱ Neroú - Hell Water - Water rises from hell and swamps an enemy. Damage Rating: 175 Magical, 25 Physical.
Ádi̱ Gi̱s - Hades Earth - The earth rises to attack the enemy. Damage Rating: 175 Physical, 25 Magical.
Apergía tou Thanátou - Strike of Death - The Space Devil takes a hold of the target's soul. Instant Death Rating: 100.
Skoúro Syntriví̱ - Dark Crash - The darkness of the universe crashes down. Damage Rating: 100 Physical, 100 Magical.
Overall, I'm pleased and I like the idea of gaining an instant death attack after the Space Devil is defeated. I do find the damage mechanics to be somewhat odd, but me likey. Just out of curiosity, does it work like this in Final Fantasy as well?
Truthseeker4449
Truthseeker4449
Admin

: Killer Loli :

Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next