Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3,000,000 Steps to World Domination

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

3,000,000 Steps to World Domination Empty 3,000,000 Steps to World Domination

Post by Greece 28th February 2014, 5:57 pm

Me and Nanna are doing our own small little minecraft RP. We probably won't take over the world though...

Just to clarify this is just gonna be me and Nanna sorry guys D:

Nanna so you want to start it off?
Greece
Greece

: See A Man About A Dog :

Myers-Briggs Type : INFJ-T
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Back to top Go down

3,000,000 Steps to World Domination Empty Re: 3,000,000 Steps to World Domination

Post by Burnin' Bunnies 28th February 2014, 6:23 pm

How they got there?
No one knows.
Were they doomed to live in this Cubic Life forever?
Most likely.
Is it possible for them to fail?
Miserably.
Should we help them?
Of course not, it's freaking hilarious!

This is, after all, the 3,000,000 Steps to WORLD DOMINATION!!!

And step one...?

"OOooooh, I wonder if those tall, black, and lanky dudes can help us! Aww, look, he's holding some grass! I think he wants to be our friend, listen to that laughter! Aww, he's so cute when he teleports around. Hey, where'd he go?"

Solar_Symphony was slain by an Enderman

(lol you expect me to know how to start?? :P )
Burnin' Bunnies
Burnin' Bunnies

: Holy crap. :

Myers-Briggs Type : ISFP
Alignment : Neutral Good

Back to top Go down

3,000,000 Steps to World Domination Empty Re: 3,000,000 Steps to World Domination

Post by Greece 28th February 2014, 6:30 pm

"Why did you think that would work? It didn't work the first time! Or the second time! Or the third..." GreeceTPPS stopped and shook her head

"Just stop don't try again. I HAVE A STICK!!" GreeceTPPS walked over to Solar_Symphony and started poking her with the stick "DO YOU WANT ME TO KILL WITH THE STICK?"

(your intro was beautiful :D)
Greece
Greece

Back to top Go down

Post by Burnin' Bunnies 28th February 2014, 7:08 pm

:c "Noooooo...stop that." Solar_Symphony's wings twitched. "Stop it. This is not funny. What are we even doing here? You just kinda dragged me along saying something about a Netherland, or something. Well, I don't see any Peter Pan or nothing." >.<

(thank you! :D It came off the topity top  of my head. I might make a "movie poster" for it...hehehehe. yeeeah.)

Last edited by Burnin' Bunnies on 22nd May 2014, 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Burnin' Bunnies
Burnin' Bunnies

Back to top Go down

Post by Greece 28th February 2014, 7:20 pm

"The Nether! We're not going to Neverland! This isn't Kingdom Hearts!" GreeceTPPS was resisting the urge to keep poking Solar_Symphony. She took a quick glance around, it was weird how this place was made of blocks.

"Look, Solar_Symphony, I deiced that we're going to go raid his place called the Nether. Why would we want to do that? Because there's a lot of cool stuff there that we can use to make lots of other cool stuff. Did you get that?" GreeceTPPS stopped for a moment, what she said didn't make much sense to her self. But that wasn't really the point. The point was spastical adventures and blowing stuff up.

(oh my goodness that would be awesome!)

Last edited by Greece on 22nd May 2014, 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Greece
Greece

Back to top Go down

Post by Burnin' Bunnies 1st March 2014, 7:56 pm

"...yeah, I guess that's fine." :|
Solar_Symphony thought for a moment and gazed dramatically into the distance.
:D "We should give each other nicknames!!"

(indubitably) (I'm tired of typing in Solar_Symphony every time I want to use her name...it's problematic. But, of course, if you don't want to use nickenames, we don't need to.)

Burnin' Bunnies
Burnin' Bunnies

Back to top Go down

Post by Greece 1st March 2014, 9:42 pm

"Fine, I don't really have a problem with that." GreeceTPPS looked around "So, umm, do you have any ideas for these nicknames? I don't really mind as long as they're not too ridiculous."

(lets just use out actual names when we die, like you did earlier)

Last edited by Greece on 16th March 2015, 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Greece
Greece

Back to top Go down

Post by Burnin' Bunnies 5th March 2014, 4:04 pm

"Okay, GreasyBacon...GreeceThePeeps?..." Solar_Symphony shrunk away as a stick swung in her direction. "You know, Greece seems like a perfectly fine name! And I can be Solar, or Sol, or whatever you want, kay Greekers?"
WHACK
"Okay, okay, I get it!"

(I'm so good at this :P And GreasyBacon is gonna be a thing.)
Burnin' Bunnies
Burnin' Bunnies

Back to top Go down

Post by Greece 6th March 2014, 3:59 pm

"I SWEAR SOLAR." After giving her another wack Greece took a sigh "Nicknames are supposed to be sort and not stupid!" Greece started thinking  that maybe she should' have brought someone a little more prepared, like Sarron... To late now! Greece looked up at the sky letting out another sigh. Wait. Is it midday?

Uh-Oh.

"Solar, go punch a tree."

(lol XD I'm just gonna call you a few different things depending on the circumstances)

Last edited by Greece on 16th March 2015, 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Greece
Greece

Back to top Go down

Post by Burnin' Bunnies 11th March 2014, 3:59 pm

"Punch a...oh whatever..." Solar didn't even want to know anymore-it had been a long day. "Maybe I don't want to fix my living room..." she muttered as she walked to the nearest tree. Looking at her fist for a moment, a frown creasing her face, she closed her eyes and threw her hand at the tree. This is going to hurt...
actually, she didn't feel a thing. Shocked, Solar looked at the hand against the tree. There were very tiny cracks in the tree, and she hadn't felt a thing! Invigorated, she pummeled the tree until a tiny block of wood floated in front of her. Hehehehehehehe she continued to punch the tree even harder.
HEHEHEHHEHEHEHE

(lol crazy eyes...Can only imagine what's going to happen when the AXES come into play...hehehehe)
Burnin' Bunnies
Burnin' Bunnies

Back to top Go down

Post by Greece 11th March 2014, 4:09 pm

"See! I know what I'm talking about!" Greece was really hoping Solar would have some faith in her ability in researching a dimension before they would actually go there. "Now keep punching that tree-"

Did she say she didn't want to fix her living room?

Greece slid up to Solar "your living room is it's own dimension. I have to go down the chimney to get inside it and smash through the TV to leave. That's not OK"

Greece decided now would be the time to slowly side backwards and away. This was a good idea, obviously, but she wasn't really watching where she was going and she slid right off a tiny ledge.

"I FOUND WHERE WE'RE BUILDING OUR HOUSE."

Last edited by Greece on 3rd December 2014, 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Greece
Greece

Back to top Go down

Post by Burnin' Bunnies 11th March 2014, 4:12 pm

Solar swung around, still punching. "DID YOU SAY THERE WAS A PROBLEM WITH MY LIVING ROOM? IT"S PERFECTLY--ooh, that is a nice spot." Solar laid over the ledge, watching Greece walk around examining the area.

(:I Why do I do this to Solar? She's becoming a Psycho! Nah, she's just interested in the new place...she should settle down soonish...)
Burnin' Bunnies
Burnin' Bunnies

Back to top Go down

Post by Greece 11th March 2014, 4:16 pm

"Look, well discus your life style choices later." Greece was still looking around "We don't have enough time  actually build a house. So we're gonna build a hidy-hole!"

Best. Idea. Ever.

Greece looked back up at Solar, "Did you finish destroying the wildlife yet? We really need that would."

Last edited by Greece on 3rd December 2014, 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Greece
Greece

Back to top Go down

Post by Burnin' Bunnies 11th March 2014, 4:24 pm

"I've got a good bunch, yeah." She jumped down, forgetting that her wings were refusing to work for what ever reason...but the land really wasn't that terrible, just embarrassing.
"I can see your words you know" Solar hissed at Greece, "You're spelling so many things wrong in your speech." Solar stared at Greece and blinked. "I've got wood. And I know how to make things..." she smiled darkly, white hair covering her eyes.

Last edited by Ghost Bunnies on 12th August 2015, 5:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Burnin' Bunnies
Burnin' Bunnies

Back to top Go down

Post by Greece 11th March 2014, 4:33 pm

"It's not my fault that my translator is buggy! I can spell! Usually..."

We're also going to ignore the fact that Solar could see Greece's words. Surely that doesn't mean anything! Right?

"Changing the topic from my fails at life. Do you know how to make planks out of the wood? Because what we actually need is the planks, not the wood its self."

Last edited by Greece on 4th December 2014, 7:09 am; edited 2 times in total
Greece
Greece

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next