3,000,000 Steps to World Domination

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Re: 3,000,000 Steps to World Domination

Post by Greece on 3rd December 2014, 4:43 pm

"Oh, uh..." Greece didn't exactly plan anything to do during the nighttime, she had just gone on the assumption that they would be able sleep during the nights, which is turning out not to be an option, "I don't really have any ideas, so is there something you want to do? That's inside this place?"
Greece

: See A Man About A Dog :

Myers-Briggs Type : INFJ-T
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Burnin' Bunnies on 16th March 2015, 5:44 pm

Solar sighed deeply, "Not really. I guess we just...wait." She frowned, a bit annoyed, yet resigned at the same time.
Silence feel upon the room as they pondered their predicament. Solar glanced at Greece, then back down to her hands working on her wings, eyebrows knitted. An idea was starting to form...
she jumped up, a mischievous smile on her face, "You know what? I really don't know a whole lot about you, and you hardly know anything about me despite your attempts to sneak into my files! How about you talk about you, and I talk about me? Kinda hard to co-op if we don't know or trust each other, eh?" She raised one eyebrow expectantly, her head slightly tilted to the side.
Burnin' Bunnies

: Holy crap. :

Myers-Briggs Type : ISFP
Alignment : Neutral Good

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Greece on 16th March 2015, 6:07 pm

Ice breakers..... Noooooooo

Greece wasn't exactly fond of Ice breakers, but Solar did have a point. Getting to know each other may, somehow, help later.

Greece also needed to somehow casually ask how Solar found out about the sneaking, and if she reported it.

"Well, uh, I don't really know what to start with..."

Being put on the spot was not one of Greece's strong suits.

"You seem really excited about this, so do you want to go first?"
Greece

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Burnin' Bunnies on 23rd June 2015, 9:31 pm

"Okay, then! Well, I don't technically have a home planet because my species is very nomadic. As soon as our wings grow to a flyable size, we go off in search of our calling.It took me a long time to find mine, but I finally did.My sister still hasn't found her's, last I heard. My mom is a fashion designer and my dad is... "

Spoiler:
Burnin' Bunnies

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Greece on 30th June 2015, 9:27 pm

"You know, none of that explains why I have to enter your living room through a chimney. I live in a house that actually functions like a house. Me and my older brother live together in one of the tree house towns. My species isn't nomadic like yours, we just enjoy exploration. There may have been a few incidents here and there, but they're no big deal because we're reincarnated...

Thanks Bunnies for this pic, because it's ~fabulous~:
Greece

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Burnin' Bunnies on 6th March 2016, 9:48 pm

"And that is how you properly celebrate Groundhogs' Day. Hey, is that the sunrise?!"

Solar ran to the door and flung it open. She punched a zombie or two in the face as she ran out into the open air and looked around. There was a giant hole in the ground a few steps in front of the house. She shrugged it off. That's weird, haha. She looked around, and saw more trees she could punch.
"I'm going to collect more wood, okay? I'm bringing two axes." She ran away before Greece could respond.

Last edited by Burnin' Bunnies on 26th April 2016, 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Burnin' Bunnies

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Greece on 7th March 2016, 7:08 pm

Solar needed to calm down for a minute. This child must be hyper energetic or something. The two haven't even made plans for the day and here she was running off to get more wood. They didn't need more wood, at the moment anyways, but Solar couldn't wait around to talk about that. (though she was quite knowledgeable in the annual ritual of the watching of the "Ground Hog" in which this majestic beast controls weather through it's pure will. Fascinating). Though regardless of whether she was listening or not Greece still needed to inform her of some of the work they'd need to do.

There was no point staying inside the house thinking about it, might as well just go outside and plan with Solar. Greece started walking towards the door while still in thought. The book Greece had read back in The Service's library had detailed all the basic materials of the planet; Coal, stone and wood were identified as the most fundamental. Not in that order mind you but stil-

"Solar... Why...... Why is there a giant hole in front of the house? Did... You make it...?"

It was a giant hole

It wasn't there before

Why was there a giant hole right in front of their house?
Greece

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Burnin' Bunnies on 21st May 2016, 6:01 pm

She was having the time of her life.

Who knew that swinging axes could be so relaxing? And honestly, Solar needed time to relax. She didn't let it show, but she had been very stressed ever since she had arrived. It wasn't that she didn't trust or like Greece, quite the opposite in fact. Solar enjoyed the company. No, Greece wasn't the issue.

There was something wrong with this place.

Solar couldn't place what was wrong, but she knew there was something. How did she know?

She still couldn't fly.

Her wings simply refused to work, and it was scaring her. Ever since her wings had grown to a comfortable size, she had always been able to fly. She loved to soar. But now, she felt empty, more so than when she was still searching for her Calling. It was like the melody was missing from a magnificent concerto. Things were still beautiful, everything else seemed fine, but a key phrase was simply gone.

This scared her more than she would admit.

To make matters worst, Solar kept thinking back to last night, when the DJD wasn't working. You do not have permission to use that command. What did that even mean?

Solar swung again, but struck empty air. Startled, Solar refocused. With a sigh, she sat down and checked to see how much wood she had collected. There was plenty to spare. "Well, I suppose I should start heading back, huh?" Solar stood and dusted herself off. Once more, Solar tried lifting off the ground, but nothing happened. Figures.

She was about to head back to the shack when something caught her eye.
Burnin' Bunnies

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Greece on 24th May 2016, 10:31 am

Greece wasn't really beside herself the Solar had ran off. Greece assumed it must be some culture difference to just leave your partner alone with out any word of where you were going. Unless she did say something, Greece had always been told she wasn't the best listener. Though she was staring to believe that Solar could be "Axe-Crazy" which was something she had heard some other service members saying about Herald the Axe. Greece was working on the assumption that it meant you liked axes, because that's the only thing that made sense. She's amazing at figuring out the cultural lingo of others.

Regardless when two people get separated one of them is supposed to stay put, and Greece didn't think Solar would stop moving if time stopped. So that left Greece sitting in front of the house. Which also meant sitting in front of the giant hole! Why was there a giant hole!? This was going to drive Greece mad. Was it something that just happens in this world? Did something do this? Did someone do this?

But that wouldn't make sense. The books back at the service said there was no intelligent life on this planet, and the zombies didn't really seem to have the focus for something of this scale... There's no way the service would have missed any existing intelligent life. They have scanners, gadgets, instruments, and all sorts of apparatuses. Though make they didn't work here, like the DJD. But even if that was the case intelligent life tends to build, so there would be signs of them everywhere.

Maybe this is a sign?

Or maybe this place is stupid.

Greece pulled about out her DJD. This place had to have some type of weird electromagnetic field or something like that. It could be causes interference with the device and that's why it's broken. Greece wasn't too overly concerned that it wasn't working for two reasons. The first being that if it was possible to get stuck here then Solar and her wouldn't have been allowed to come here at all. Or else it'd be like Morbo all over again. No one can escape that place.

The second reason was that there were books on this place back in the service. Which means who ever recorded the information came here and left. Which means the DJD will recover from this weird anomaly. It sure would have been nice if the author of that book had mentioned that this place does that, but it's too late now. Though the weird voice that spoke red in her head was weird.

The fact that she could hear what colors it spoke in was even weird.
Greece

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Burnin' Bunnies on 22nd September 2016, 1:27 am

Solar strolled back towards the odd hole in the ground, humming a small tune. Her alone time was quite a success and she wasn't too concerned in the immediate moment.
As soon as she spotted Greece, she shouted,
"Hey~ guess what I found~!"
Burnin' Bunnies

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Greece on 27th September 2016, 11:55 pm

Greece jolted out of her thoughts and looked up. It was unsurprising that Solar had returned, that was the reason Greece had stayed in one place, but Greece felt that something was a bit off. It almost seemed to be that Solar was back sooner than Greece had expected. Solar’s journey hadn’t gone for too long, and taking in her flighty attitude towards teamwork Greece had half expected Solar to return after nightfall.

Though being proven wrong isn’t necessarily a bad thing. It at least meant that Solar didn’t have her head as high into the clouds as Greece had originally thought. Given that idea it wouldn’t be out of question that the two could eventually make a team, but Solar was gonna have to pull her weight a bit more.

“If it’s another zombie, I’m out.” Greece stated as she stood up, “last night was more than enough for me.”
Greece

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Burnin' Bunnies on 28th September 2016, 12:13 am

"Oh no, not zombies--" Solar smiled and started shuffling around in her inventory, "--no, but I did kill a few stragglers in the woods. I found some sheep!"

She ran the rest of the way to Greece, holding up the blocks of wool she'd collected. "I think this might help us sleep tonight! Some blueprints for a bed appeared once I got them." Solar gave a sincere smile, hoping Greece agreed.
Burnin' Bunnies

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Greece on 28th September 2016, 12:31 am

“Woah, really?” Greece took some of the wool out of Solar’s hands and rolled it around in her palms, “Oh ya, this is just what we need! Nice work.” Greece looked up at Solar who had the biggest smile on her face. Solar seemed to be the most proactive of them two of them, or maybe active was just the better word. Maybe Greece was the one who needed to pull her own weight, since the only thing she had done was getting the two of them here with inadequate information.

“Do you have enough wool to make two beds?”
Greece

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Burnin' Bunnies on 28th September 2016, 1:16 am

"I think so," Solar started, taking back the wool. "I have 8 blocks here, and if we need more, I left some sheep back there. But I think we have enough."

She smiled kindly. A sudden strain of thought crossed her mind. Had Greece done any crafting yet? She thought it only fair that Greece should be able to enjoy the fun of making something out of these blocks. Solar rolled the wool herself before offering them back to Greece, though it pained her slightly. "...I was wondering if you'd like to make the beds. I don't think you had the opportunity to do some of the crafting earlier."
Burnin' Bunnies

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Greece on 12th October 2016, 12:28 am

Greece blinked, had she done any crafting? It had only been a day or two since they got here, but it honestly felt like years and Greece couldn’t recall if Solar had been doing all the laboring or not. Though in the end it didn’t really matter, Greece didn’t mind doing the crafting, and the sooner she started to learn the better of they’d be. “Sure, It wouldn’t hurt.” Greece took the wool and blueprints from Solar and walked back into the house. She grabbed the other need materials, such as wood, and threw them at the crafting table.

The materials all seemed to fuse in a very unnatural manner, and formed into the beds. Greece was just thankfully that it worked and no finesse was really required in the process. It honestly didn’t make sense that it was so easy to create tools. Back home it would take some real effort to gather the right wood and cut it to into a proper form for a bed. In this world though… It was as if the tools weren’t the important part. Crafts felt less fulfilling, but what was supposed to be the satisfaction of this world?

Maybe that’s why this place is deserted, Greece thought, no one was happy with living. Though after hearing the door slam shut Greece could think of one person who was excited about crafting.
Greece

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7